Need Advice Ttc With Pcod

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by indrajaram, Sep 26, 2016.

1. indrajaram

indrajaram Senior IL'ite

Hello friends
    I am silent reader of IL
    Myself married on 2013 after one year under TTC. before marriage my periods are regular .after 6 months of marriage it became irregular 45 r 60 days.

I am in long distance relation in 8hrs journey due to job . past 2years under TTC.recently diagnosed with PCOD .dr suggested me to reduce weight . I am trying for that. Taking brown rice , no junk food, no dairy , but my weight not reduced. At present I am taking
    M strong,B long f tablets daily.

Weight. 70 kg
    Now I am totally confused to leave my job r continue like this for TTC.

2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Wieght reduction is the first hand solution . Do not leave job , try searching one near to your place or shift near to your workplace .
    Not just because of TTC but to remain healthy. 8 hrs journey will drain you out.
    Try reducing traveling time and concentrate on heathy eating with exercise , you will see the difference.
    Do not take stress as this is another hormone changer and first focus on heathy lifestyle.
    From what I have heard PCOS is just lifestyle issue.
    All the best !

3. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Hello !

The first and most important aspect of pcos management is weight loss. U have to to lose weight. U can check ur diet or start exercising , but u will have to reduce weight gradually.
    Pcos is basically where the male hormones r excess in circulation. And losing weight helps to bring this back to normal.
    Calculate ur BMI , and check what should b ur ideal weight.

Do not leave job at this stage, I would suggest ..
    Like @ashima10 suggested find for a job nearby ..
    Try losing weight and side by side track ovulation and try to be together during those days.
    U will conceive soon ..
    Don't get stress into this , can mess up everything.
    All the best !

indrajaram likes this.