1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Least Favorite "outfit" On A Woman Or A Man?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by anika987, Sep 26, 2016.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks to sparkle for her thread favorite apparel..
    Just as a fun thread want to know your least favorite..

I hate "loose ill fit jeans"

I would rather invest in one good Jean and keep it for years rather in 10 cheap loose jeans.true,many people think putting money on clothes is a waste of money.I beg to differ.it does not matter what size one is but to wear correct fit clothes.it also boosts your confidence.Many pretty women who are n the heavier side wear loose jeans thinking they are covering their thighs but actually it makes it worse.good fit is what is needed.

What's your most hated outfit?

2. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

I would say nightie! Although I wore few during postpartum recovery.I have never liked it, My mother had sent 2 from India. Wore it coz she had spent quite some amount on it. I have never worn it before postpartum recovery! But delightfully it was nice to be in it. I have to admit... It covered up all the mismatch of my postpartum girdle/legging/socks. I will give 5 out of 10 for the nightie.

I hate polo shirts on a woman! I have always seen it as a guys shirt. In my opinion, it doesn't look good on a woman:grimacing:

Stockings with no panties- yep I have seen few very young girls showing off their toosh when they wear stockings with no panties!! Stockings aren't leggings.

Pajama's in public- Yep I have seen students who come to classes in pajama...espcially for early morning classes!! Just thought what were they thinking :screamcat:.. Telling the world they don't care or just out of the bed or too tired to change? I have seen guys do it too..

Too shorty short dresses- even if you go clubbing. Too short dresses are only for the early twenties... Unless you can carry it off..Don't wear shorty dresses to please a man!!:nono:

I hate Hawaii chappal worn in public... If it's not swimming pool or in the gym... I don't know why I just don't like wearing them.

In Men-
    Flannel shirts- Never liked them. :facepalm: It's too cowboyee for my taste. My DH had quite a few of these and it took quite awhile to change his choices.

Turtleneck t-shirts or sweaters- I think it looks kinda douchey. These aren't in trend anyways.

I hate men who show off their chest hair when they wear V-neck or 2 or 3 unbuttoned shirts- It's kinda gross!

Too low waist jeans- Nope nobody wants to see other men's underwear when they bend!! :grazy::grazy:It's just not sexy.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    Rajkum846 and anika987 like this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Oh wow,you are right! am shocked girls wear stockings without panties!

on a funny note,nightie is extremely comfortable esp during and few months after pregnancy :)
    but coming out of home with a nightie is no good and it the least prettiest dress

4. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

I don't know if the trend has passed, but for me it would have to be the way of wearing saris with the pallu exposing exactly half the chest. :BangHead:
    I've probably put myself in gandma territory now. :grin:

guesshoo, dimhere, rachaputi and 4 others like this.
  5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Thank god it has passed,i hated that trend!
    i have seen even some neighborhood ladies who are high into fashion sport this trend!
    I never understood what was so beautiful or sexy about it!!!

6. blindpup10

Yea! I have seen few in my university- I was whaaat!! whyy?? :BangHead:Maybe they are highschool kids taking AP classes

Yea totally- not in public whoever comfortable it is. It's like walking out of home in sleepshirts.
    sleepshirts - Google Search

I was very surprised how comfortable nighties are. Never wore them growing up. So when I wore it for the first time... I was like "wow" its nice, comfortable and just breezy. :tongueclosed:

ashima10 and anika987 like this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Lol yeah it is breezy :))

blindpup10 likes this.
  8. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

From the lunchtime conversations among my high school and college level female interns it seems none of them own regular underwear, only thongs. That might be it. :)

guesshoo and anika987 like this.
  9. blindpup10

:yikes::yikes:
    At least, thongs covers up the toosh! Going commando with just stocking is way too ugghhhhhh!! Girls pair it with crop tops. Usually, it is some kinda black stocking which comes almost to the waist with crop tops. Its like yeaa.. you are pretty from far but up close I see your pubic.. which I didn't have to :facepalm:. Let me go and wash my eyes out.

Really wonder why or how do they do it? :thinking:

Like do they wake up and be like let me show my toosh to the world or doesn't occur to them that it's kinda borderline obscene :confundio1:
    They might be ok with exposing.. but others may not feel the same.

MalStrom and anika987 like this.
  10. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite