1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Ignored By Everyone

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by JoshnaSamala, May 1, 2016.

1. Sparkle

Sparkle Platinum IL'ite

@JoshnaSamala
    IMO, every person is a combination of right and wrong. Stop thinking something is wrong with you.
    You now know which of your friends were true to you and who should be cautious with. Just think of it as an experience. Only share your personal life to people who genuinely care about you.
    To get back your social life, try and pursue something that you like to do. Blog about your day to day life with your family or about any of your hobbies that you could turn into a career. You can try and make friends with neighbours or your kids friend's families. Pick up a few responsibilities that you can do independently. That way you can add more friends to your life.
    Try and talk at-least once in a week to your parents and siblings. Not a long talk, just few minutes per week is also ok. These habits will slowly become a practice and someday you may feel better.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  2. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Nothing is wrong with you, also there is no harm in sharing your pain with your close friends. But make sure share your personal things only with the very close friends whom you can trust.

Everyone is not alike, there are some people who judge you based on your personal issues, so be careful with those people. Forget about whatever happened, but from now on be careful and don't share your personal issues with everyone. You may have atleast 1 or 2 close friends whom you can rely on or come to IL and share your issues here.

As for your current problem - do not think much about that and do not wait for your friend's calls. You call them if you want. If they are your true friends and want your friendship, then definitely they will come back to you or else just forget about them. Concentrate on yourself, go for shopping, groom yourself and do whatever keeps you happy and busy.

But onething, don't ever lose your confidence. No one is perfect in this world. You haven't done anything wrong.

athma and vaidehi71 like this.
  3. rao1984

rao1984 New IL'ite

I feel the same many times, i guess everyone feels the same in some point of time in their life. I found a good way which really put me on track to engineer my way of thinking. See this

vaidehi71 likes this.
  4. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

thanks for sharing.