Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Thank you @suryakala ma for your consistent prayers and wonderful darshans of baba.
    As mentioned in baba's wall paper..."placed entire faith in him"
    "Let Thy Will Happen"

Om Sai Ram!!

suryakala likes this.
  2. waiting4rmlong

waiting4rmlong Gold IL'ite

Thank You @suryakala sister for your prayer for us.
    Baba is world to us. Believing you only baba. Looking at your feet. Om Sri Sadguru Sainath maharaj ki jai.

suryakala likes this.
  3. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Maa, for your wonderful prayers. let all our prayers be blessed soon.

suryakala likes this.
  4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Suryakala Madam

I was watching this thread and today only I got time to post in to this. I am really overwhelmed with your prayers and your interest in helping others with Prayers as part of yours.Not everyone will have this mindset and am happy for your thought and wish you to have no hindrance in this activity.
    Baba is very very kind and am sure he will wash away everyone's problems and give them a peaceful life.
    I will also join as part of this and am happy to be a part of this thread too. Not sure how much I can contribute, but I have that mindset as my basic nature .
    Even I have my own problems and don't want to self pity myself for my issues as it is ought to happen and I accept it. But apart from the issues, things happen around me are more of tempting, provoking my anger from my basic nature and tend to change our attitude towards people. I feel that it is a challenge to over come everything and maintain our basic attitude and should stand in it.
    Besides, challenges in office, home, work life balance, financial crisis ( though we invited for our luxury), unable to satisfy to any extent ( later realised that it is waste in proving others than getting self satisfaction), My only peace of mind is Baba & Lord Narasimha. Baba would be my Guru while Lord narasimha , I consider as my almighty.

In midst of many personal issues glued to my day to day life, currently I am undergoing a very tough time in terms of attitude issues in office and getting worst comments for whatever I do. I am talented and I believe so, but once we get a bad reputation (Due to personal Issues ), it goes for a toss and getting comments pains a lot. Office is not my life and my real life would be my family. Though with lots of misunderstanding, due to a love, I am strongly tied with my family and I believe, the patience I keep it now will give a peace atleast at my later age. I don't have enough strength to fight at this point of time.

I am looking for another offer and want to move soon without issues from my current company. Coz, I expect a growth by all means which will stabilize my financial situation from where I am and also a different atmosphere will give me a change where I can contribute and prove myself more. I feel that staying in current place will lead to demotivation and will lose my peace of mind.

Please include me in your prayers for me to overcome the current situation and also for a smooth transition from where I am now.
    JAI SAI RAM.

We are from chennai ( Tamil People). I would also like to share an incident which I faced during my school days where Baba once visited my home. We were Sai Devotees of Parthi Baba doing weekly bhajans and associated with Sai Samithu.Of course Shirdi baba was also in our prayers. Baba came with his usual dirty cuffin and white turban tied on his head along with a note having old fotos of shirdi baba and shirdi place. he blessed me for good studies and settling in my life. when I spoke to him in Hindi , he asked me as why I am not inviting him inside. Finally I invited him inside and he asked for a chair for himself and also to place some cloth as he will sit in the bare seat. I put a towel and made him to sit after which he asked something for him to eat. I gave him buttermilk and he sipped the tumbler and had it. He asked me to come and visit Shirdi once and gave his blessing again and left. Something striked my father and he asked me to look for him after he left. I immediately went outside and within seconds, I could find him missing nor found in any of my neighbours residence. I left to school & My father went to his office. The first thing striked to his eyes was a big Shirdi baba pic under the Glass top in his Office table. He then realised that Baba has visited our place and wished me.
    I feel his blessings all the time. We also got a chance to visit SHirdi once after 5 years and got good darshan.
    I believe in him till date and use to read sai sat charithra whenever I find demotivating or feel some problem in my life. Just thought of Sharing my belief with you.

Please pray for me as "PRAYERS FOR OTHERS are SO POWERFUL". I believe in this very Much.

JAI SAI RAM

vaidehi71, suryakala and iamsrihere like this.
  5. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @suryakala sister for the nice darshan and continued prayers. I finished my Guruvar prayers and parayan. May Baba bless you and all Sai sisters and their familes abundantly.

suryakala likes this.
  6. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ma,

Thank you very much for the prayers.May Baba guide us all.
    Om Sairam.

suryakala likes this.
  7. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @aarthi28 ,

It was such a thrilling experience you had with Baba when he visited you at home. You are blessed!

Baba is very kind. I will continue to pray for you from next Thursday onward.

I am sure you do pray Baba daily, after your showers in the morning with total dedication and completing with the words' Let Thy Will Happen'.

Human Relations both in office and at home center around how we deal with different people with different personalities at different times. The successful person always has clear and cool objectives in mind and flexible in the responses and tries to steer the interaction smoothly to a win win situation for both.
    Even Baba had to get down from His seat for Nanavali who challenged Him and finally fell at Baba's feet. ( Shri Sai Satcharita, Ch- 10). I am sure, with Shraddha and Saburi and with Baba's blessings you will be a shining star!

I am quite positive both your family and career problems will go away with Baba's blessings.

I am encouraged by the affectionate words of Baba that come through you.

May Baba bless you and overcome the problems and guide you.

8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Dear SuryaKala Mam

Again thanks to your wishes and Prayers.
    To Add on, I have only one Sister. Our mother is no more and father is staying alone. There are mis understanding between Co brothers and though we stay in the same place ( Father, Sister & Myself), we are forced not to go to each one's house. Just to abide to each husband's words. We use to visit in father's place often and we feel this as a curse. In between many people having many different kind of problems, these are emotional issues, which we face in simple incidents of our life. It's our fate to accept things and I should say, Mine is rather a love marriage( I use to laugh about my life). Though we fought in the beginning, when it came to family and the compulsion to take good things, I am used to all things that happen to me.

My sister was blessed with Twin kids ( a Boy & a Girl) after 12 Years. The Girl is sharp, but the boy is so much attached to his mother. He is identified with muscular dystrophy, a unique disease. The Boy child also has an attitude not talking with anyone, not responding to anyone's questions. He was also made to get degraded in school for his attitude. Later, they spoke and made him to move to next class too. This unique disease will lead to muscular weakness and will progress to other parts of muscles in the body. The child is unable to walk, run like other kids and for his attitude, it adds to his issues. My Sister is struggling to bring the child and she is also financially very weak compared to me. Due to family misunderstanding, I could not also help us and feel so guilty. I am really really worried as she is crying a lot over phone to me. The children are 7 Years old and Dr diagnosed him and suggested that he should always be made active so that it will not worsen further. By baba's shower, she could visualize many other children with such disease gone in chronic level and she believes that her son is much more better. But , some deficiency is still there and he is often becoming sick too. She is also really tired as she has got children at this late age and struggling to bring them up with very very lesser moral support from so called better halves.
    We both really miss our MOM as mom is always mom and no one can replace her place.

Please Please Please Pray for her child's recovery and a smooth bonding between us not to get disturbed by any of the family issues. We really don't want families to join, but don't want to disturb our sister relationship by any means.

suryakala likes this.
  9. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala sister,

Thanks for your prayer.Hope baba guide me and show me the right path.i believe Baba listening Your faithful prayers and shower his blessing for all our friends..Plz.continue your prayers.

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

suryakala likes this.
  10. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @aarthi28

I will pray for your sister's family, particularly for the young boy. Please let me know his name.

Please ask your sister to pray Baba or her Ishta Devatha, daily, preferably after morning showers at least for a few minutes with total devotion and dedication, and concluding her prayers with ' Let Thy Will Happen'.

I will continue to pray for a very happy life for you.

I am touched by your request for your sister. I am sure Baba will bless our prayers. Baba has taught us, devotees "Shraddha (Faith ) and Saburi' (Patience).

May Baba bless you and your family with a very happy life with all health and prosperity.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

vaidehi71 likes this.