Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. vasudha.ch

vasudha.ch New IL'ite

Hi sir,

Below are my details
    Female
    DOB : nov 27th 1984 evening 6:55 pm(Indian standard time)
    Place of birth: Tirupati

I am looking for a job. Can you kindly let me know the predictions of my horoscope.

Thanks

This is Pragaspathy. I will help you to answer your Astrological queries. Kindly furnish the following details so as to enable to answer your queries

1) Date of Birth
    2) Time of Birth
    3) Place of Birth

I will try my best to answer your queries at the earliest

Best wishes to all

Pragaspathy

Moderator's Note:
    Members, please provide the above personal details in the open forum at your own risk. Be aware of the issues in publicly posting p

2. Arusree

Arusree New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I thank you very much for having answered my questions very patiently and that too in detail. My mind is feeling very anxious in this testing times and hence the many doubts. My father has already started reciting the Guru mantra that you have suggested in this thread. Also, I have planned to goto Tirupati soon to pray for him. It feels very happy to know praying Lord Venkateshwara is extremely good for him.

I have forwarded this reply to him so that he may get better clarity and do the remedies as suggested by you.

Once again thank you very much for the service and I pray to the almighty to bless you and your family in abundance.
    Thanks.

3. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

Thank you very much for the quick response.

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind ack.

Regards

Arusree likes this.
  5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank You Very Much for your kind ack

Regards

6. Suja9

Suja9 Silver IL'ite

7. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir ,

Thanks so much for your reply...

I have few doubts can u pls clarify it.

I have not studied both the charts, whether you are capable of giving birth of the children, and if so, by naturally or by medical treatment, which requires much time to study and come to the conclusion. I shall do it at a later stage.

Que: 1: U have mentioned that u have not studied both the charts...Which is confusing.

At present, both the transit Saturn and also the transit Jupiter are aspecting the 5th house, which is very supportive perioduntil Jan 2017.--

Que :2 :U r coming to say that i may get pregnant before Jan2017?

Currently we are in USA--california . v will b coming to India by Feb 2017... v both will go to kalahasthy at the time.

I usually get periods on between 13 to 15 of every month --its a regular 30 day cycle sometime 1 or 2 days it will go up and down.

Que 3:Can u please advice apprx when i will get pregnant.

Thank you sir.

8. sai23

sai23 New IL'ite

Dear Sir

Am trying for Onsite opportunities. Am facing lot of hurdles. My dad is facing health issues too for past 6 months. Can you please tell how my career will be and about my dad's health.

Data of birth: 23-Jun-1987
    Time of birth: 2:30 AM
    Place of birth: Madurai

Awaiting your reply sir.

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In the absence of the reply given by me, it may be difficult to recall and give the reply.

However, as regards, question No. 1, I had informed that I have not studied the charts whether the charts are supportive for natural progeny or progeny by medical assistance

This is a separate issue, which needs some further detailed study to confirm this, which is a time consuming one. I shall try to do the same after some time and you may remind me

Regarding Question No. I have specially informed that the transit Saturn and Jupiter are supportive until Jan 2017, which means the time is supportive until Jan 2017 and this depends upon the blessings of the Almighty, and reply for the question 3 covers in this.

Please keep the reply given by me saved separately which will be helpful for further future prediction, if any

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The time for the present is not supportive for abroad chance and you may try for the same after Jan 2017.

I do not look into the health issue; hence, I may not be able to study the other request made by you.

Regards