Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

It is true that his Jupiter dasa has started only 28.08.2015 and it will be operative for 16 years, ie., upto 28.08.2031. Hence, you / your father may try to do the possible simple remedies suggested by me.

The Ardhastama Sani is not relevant for his surgery. Of the one full circle of 30 years of Lord Saturn, from its starting point, when the transit Saturn is in the 12th, 1st and 2nd; 4th, 7th and 10th and 8th i.e. 17 years (2 1/2 x 7) is not good for any one; which means when the transit saturn is in the 3rd, 5th, 6th, 9th and 11th alone are considered to be good; however even in the 5th is also not considered good.

Apart from this when the transit Saturn is either in the Janma Lagna, or Moon sign or Sun sign, one should not take any major decision, if done there will be great loss/fall.

Hence, the favourable transit Saturn period is very less, when compared to its one cycle of 30 years.

However, one need no panic on Saturn. Of all the planets, he is a natural justice and he will punish only cheaters, sinners etc and not honest people. Saturn is the Lord of Time. He will decide all the events in our life, whether it is birth, education, profession, marriage, birth of child or even the death. The sign where Lord Saturn exalted is Libra, whose sign is Balance, which means Lord Saturn is balanced and natural Judge.

Hence, there is no need to refer Lord Saturn for every misery; however, he is the lord of Misery, according one's Karma.

Instead finding the reasons and the planet responsible for the event, you may please try to pray the Almighty of your choice, including Lord VEnkateswara, who is the Ista Devatha, as per his chart and He is the one teaches the things to do in this life. Hence, praying Lord Venkateswara is always good for him.

He may be advised to recite or hear Vishnu Sahasranamam every, which is extremely good.

You may take everything positive and things will do well and it is one's karma whether he or she suffers or enjoys the life.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The chart of your husband is supportive for the present, until middle of Jan 2017. Hence, you may attempt for your second child.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

HI,

I am not able to generate your birth chart, with the birth place Khanauri. Hence, please let me know the district Headquarters of your birth place or nearest town.

Regards

4. Ksm

Ksm New IL'ite

Thank
    Thank you very much for your analysis sir.

5. sweetygal

sweetygal Bronze IL'ite

Sir,
    I am reposting this doubt in case it got missed it in between the various posts.

Kindly analyse my chart and advise me if there is any problem in trying for a second baby in near future.Recently miscarried at 3 months.

Mine- DOB-24/11/1982, Time-5 am,Cochin.
    My husbands DOB-24/8/1979,4.00 AM ,COCHIN.

Thank you.

6. Jasleenk

Jasleenk New IL'ite

The district will be Sangrur, Punjab, India.

Thanks you.

7. lalithasharma9

lalithasharma9 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Sir for your support.

8. Suja9

Suja9 Silver IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy Sir,
    Please find the below details:
    My DOB: 9 June 1989 at 3:45 AM (8 June after midnight)
    My Janma rasi: kadagam
    My nakshatram aayilyam

My Husband's dob: 13 July 1986 at 12: 10 am (10 minutes after 12 july midnight )
    His Janma rasi: kanni
    His nakshatram: uthrattadi

9. Sanchita22

Sanchita22 Silver IL'ite

My husband is looking for a job change. When is it possible?
    His details
    D.O.B-2/9/1972
    Place of birth-basudevpur(bhadrak, ODISSA)
    Time of birth- 6.50 a.m

10. helpreq

helpreq New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I hope you are in best of your health.

Here are my details:
    Female
    23-Nov-1988
    16:45
    Haripur Pakistan.

Can you please predict when's the next time slot for marriage? Also, I am again trying for post graduate studies scholarship abroad or atleast change my job. Can you please shed some light on this too?

Thank you very much for your time.