Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Suja9

Suja9 Silver IL'ite

2. resmij

resmij Silver IL'ite

Humbled Greetings sir

Kindly requesting you to look in to mine and my husband's details , and consider my query - is there any chance that we may blessed by another kid
    If any doshams can you advice some solution
    Mine : 5/11/1982 tiruathira star 9.21 am
    place of birth - chertala of alappuzha dist Kerala state

Husbands details :27/01/79 uthrada star
    540 p.m. (Dubai time ) place of birth :Dubai

Thank you
    Rresmij

3. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

Greetings!

Could you please check and let us know if there is a possibility of change in residence in the coming months/year for our family?
    Should change of residence be seen by transits/aspects of transiting planets over the third house or the fourth house?
    Also, is change of residence caused mostly by transiting planets and their aspects or by natal planets and aspects in third/fourth?

Thanks.

self: 07/10/76/Mumbai/12:53pm
    spouse: 30/5/77/Payannur/6:05pm

4. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Dear sir
    My friend is planning to move to Canada. He is facing lot of obstacle. Can you please check his details and let me know if he will succeed .

Date of Birth: 23/June/1987
    Time of birth: 2:30 AM
    Place of birth: Madurai

5. mver2292

mver2292 New IL'ite

name manish
    dob 30/5/1990
    time 10:55 am\
    place alwar(rajasthan)

sir as i m preparing for civil services so plz tell me upto when i clear the services and also about marriage

u doing a tremendous humanitarian work by helping out all grieved persons who somehow not able to invest hectic fees in astrology .may god reciprocate the same with u by fulfilling all your wishes.
    thanks and regards

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  6. Ashnita

Ashnita New IL'ite

Namaste Guruji,
    My date of birth is 20th June 1983, time: 1:40 pm, POB: Secunderabad , my husband's date of birth is 17th march 1977, time: 6:30 pm, POB: Hyderabad.
    We got married in 2009, and have a 4 yrs old daughter. We both always have some issues with our Marriage.. we never been nice together. But is respect him. He is always in debts made by his mom.
    Will we have a happy life? I also want to start my career, which I left in 2011. So that I can help him in financially way. Will I be able to start my career again?I am also planning for second kid.? Wen I can plan that..?

Thanks in advance Guruji..

7. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Sir,

Please help me sir,

Good Day!

My name is G.Dheivanai -Dob 2nd April 1986 birth time 2.25 am Birth place Madurai

My Husband name: R.Lalith Dob 28th July 1986 birth time 10.50 Pm Birth Place: Pondicherry.

Marriage date: 15.4.2012 still v are waiting for baby. Doctor advising us to do IVF( my husbands hormones are low) but we are scared of IVF and other treatment , now we are taking Ayurveda medicines

Pls advice when i will get pregnant . Whether it will b normal pregnancy or through IVF . will my baby will b healthy.

v r totally confused .pls advice.

Thankyou.

8. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

Hello sir,

The following are details of me and my Husband, I am facing alot of problems because of him, he is not working and dosent have a proper job.
    i wanted to know about the future of us. and whether there will be any changes in his habits & behaviour.

S. Pavan kumar
    time : 1:35 am
    place: mancherial
    day : wenesday

N. srilaxmi
    time : 4: 08 am
    place : Hyderabad

Thank u in advance

9. Narhari

Narhari Bronze IL'ite

Charansparsh Guruji

My daughter, at present working, wants to marry her college friend who is a Rajasthani Jain by community. This boy is currently persuing his Masters in the US. Only his mother knows about this affair. Now many good alliances are coming . I wish to know whether it is worth the wait or should I coax her into going for an arranged marriage.

NAME: ASHWINI JAYAVANT NAIK
    DOB: 25.06.1992
    TIME: 5.45 pm.
    PLACE: MUMBAI
    DAY: THURSDAY

10. Ksm

Ksm New IL'ite

Hello sir
    I am a 30 yrs old unmarried female
    My dob is 28-07-1987
    Time is 1:11AM,born in bellary,karnataka.my star is makha and lagna is taurus. I have saturn in my 7th house.will not i have a good married life?wil i get married at all???
    Please help