KG1 Admissions (Indian Schools - CBSE) for 2016-17

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by Priya2410, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Craziyrmom

Craziyrmom Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies,

I have my son's admission coming up next year and had a few doubts regarding the admission in schools here so thought of posting them here so I would get some help n clarity. I'm sure all of you understand the anxiety when we start off the search for schools and I hope you all be able to give us best available info!!!

1. Reg Our own english school in shj admission, I want to know if they take in students here and redirect kids to dxb branch if reqd. If yes, on what basis. Does Ooehs in dubai have seperate admission process?
    2. Does anyone have a friend or reference whose kid has got recently admitted into Emirates National school and any info on how it is done.
    3. Has IHS accepted Sharjah students in the last 2 years...I've been hearing mixed info on this.

Any additional info on the above will be of great help!! Thanks in advance!

SwatiGhormode likes this.
  2. SwatiGhormode

SwatiGhormode Senior IL'ite

Hi
    Thanks for ur info.
    I want to enroll my lil daughter in KG1 for 2017-18.
    When will be the admissions open at DPS, Gems and others?? And how's ASPAM Indian International School, Sharjah.

3. SwatiGhormode

Hi Racna

I want take admission next academic yr for my daughter.
    How's gems millennium Sharjah ?? As u mentioned above ur son is going to KG1.
    I need more info about admission openings at Gems and DPS.

4. Purnima21

Purnima21 Bronze IL'ite

Dear crazy mom...
    Sorry for late reply but since its been long don't check this site now ..anyhw since u need help for admission I will guide u
    Admission for different schools is different process.
    Our own english high school sharjah & dubai are different register in the same site but the toggle button will let u choose schoolsfrom gems. ...
    All school start online applying by say Jan 2017 ..Feb March ....u need to keep checking the website for schools to know when the online forms will be needed to fill.
    Some school like Sis u need to take the form n go to the school to drop it ..Oh thts huge C without referel it's not goin to work. Only 25 seats n admission is like 1000zzzz....
    Dps sharjah n dubai will have online registration as in other schools they call u after u fill the forms...dps will take registrationfees n tht will not gurantee u admission. .
    Our own english high school sharjah I had filled they call u for assessment for kids ..they ask like fruits number or any alphabetto recognise. Then thank you. .keep checking mails u will get surprised when ur kid gets selected in one of the school. .
    Thts the process. ....gud luck. If anything else let me know. .

5. Purnima21

Purnima21 Bronze IL'ite

Keep checking website ...dps is tough cookie to crack. Aspam good school but fees a bit higher. .IIS also good.
    All start online forms filling by dec or jan ...u need to keep check the school website for dates.. as in when they will open the registration.
    Good luck

6. Purnima21

Purnima21 Bronze IL'ite

& yes keep checking school website. .they open forms by September for next year ok. Check the threads here u will see how we got to help each other & updated here. Good luck

7. SwatiGhormode

Thank for your kind reply purnima.
    We will stay online.
    Pls let me know if any one has idea about DPS online form opening date

8. SwatiGhormode

Minimum how many schools forms we have to submit to get the admission. I am worried Yaar. It's getting very difficult as every one is saying different story.

9. Craziyrmom

Craziyrmom Silver IL'ite

Hi purnima,

very sweet of you to give me a detailed reply...
    I have opened another thread for next year admission...please have a look at it when free in ccase somebody posts any query..
    Which sch is SIS n have only 25 seats? Shj Intl sch?? is the review good for the sch?
    Also I think u r saying that online regis opens by sep mis or oct rite?

10. Craziyrmom

Craziyrmom Silver IL'ite

Hi i ve opened another thread for nxt yr admission...pls post there too if you get any info...