March 2017 Due Date

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by aspha, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Trip

Trip Silver IL'ite

Hi Bril,

Nice to hear your first trimester is almost ending. You must be feeling much better now right? I'm waiting to complete my first trimester soon. Nausea and fatigue feeling at times makes me very moody.

@all : How is everyone else doing? This group seems to less active, looks like everyone is busy. What are everyone's symptoms these days and when is each of you due date? Take care everyone! Enjoy each moment of pregnancy though first trimester is little hard

2. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

It could be your uterus expanding. But anyways check with your doctor. Try to sleep on your sides now and when you get up, use your palm to lift yourself from the bed for support. you take care.

ashima10 likes this.
  3. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

thanks a lot @saps105 , will try and thank for the added infor too.
    @Trip : same here ....iam also waiting to enter to second trimester. Good luck ...hope this months passes helathily and happily.

@bril : wow you almost completed a milestone. dnt worry reslts will be fine.

I sometimes gets burning sensation when i pee....is it alright ...or some sign of infection/

4. sudhachand

sudhachand Senior IL'ite

Being a psychological counsellor, i advice all you ladies to be happy throughout the term of the pregnancy. Read lot of good books, eat well and listen to a variety of soothing music. Please dont get disturbed by other people' s experiences of delivery pain etc as each child and each mother is diffrent

ashima10 likes this.
  5. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

thank you...iam trying to remain stress free and calm...sometimes i win sometimes not :)

kaniths likes this.
  6. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

hello girls...went for scan...all looks fine bt grace of god. Same emdcines repaeted.
    within a week i will be going for NT scan and syndrome's test ...hope everything should be fine.

Rest, what are the updates ?

Vasumathy and deeprapriya like this.
  7. bril

bril Silver IL'ite

Hi Ashima,
    Glad to hear ur updates. All the best for the NT and double marker tests. Dont worry things will be fine!

Hi Sudhachand,

Thanks for your timely suggestions. What you say i have heard from many too. However sometimes life takes on its own course. I came to know of this pregnancy when my mom was getting operated for endo cancer. Later dad had to undergo surgery. I have been stressed out and worried because of their health condition. I try to stay calm. Have got them with me, which means taking care of them while taking care of me is a tough task, but i am pulling through. Even then there are bouts of frustration and anger that i tend to exhibit. I try to stay calm, yet i am human and cant control my expressions especially now. I long for someone to take care of me, which is tough, though my hubby has been helpful. I wish i could be more relaxed and wish everyone around me was healthier, but alas thats not the case.
    What keeps me going is probably my faith in the Lord that everything happens for a reason, and a good reason. Its been hard however and now I am thinking of taking a break from work just to get myself in order. Dont want a stressed pregnancy to harm my little one. Though i think hard about how we will manage our finances if i quit, i m tempted to do that, just because I want some peace of mind. If you have some timely suggestions for me at this hour, pls share. Thanks.

All,

Double Marker test results were alright. Doc has started me on iron and calcium. completed 15 weeks now. Onto the 16th one... have been able to feel first movements :) Its been wonderful. Praying for everything to be fine with my little one as i am handling stressful situations at home. Trying to think positive and listen to music from time to time.

Take care all of you and do share your updates....

8. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

@bril…dnt worry bril…I can understand your anxiety…it’s for you to remain calm and be patient. Listen to gayantri mantra for positive vibes. It will radiate the whole house environment…you will be among those ladies who will be remembered and whose name will be taken for taking care of parents at such stage. Be proud of it.( don’t nag your children in future stating this …heheheh !)

Hope everything is better for you now…

@rest: whats up…why is the thread so silent !!!

Updated form my side : my NT scan went well, yet to meet the doc but the person who took it said all is well. Blood test done for double marker , hopefully and with grace of god all should be fine.

Iam getting more hungry nowadays….

Vasumathy and suryakala like this.
  9. bril

bril Silver IL'ite

Hey ashima, thanks for your kind words. I am trying to remain as calm as possible. I will surely not nag my little ones ya ;)
    Glad to hear all is well with you too. All the best for the results of the Double marker test.
    Even i dont know why this thread is sooooooooo silent.

One update from my end is: I weighed myself and found i have gained between 600-800 gms from my pre-pregnancy weight. I can also feel more movements these days. Its fun to guess whether is the baby or some gas. But nowadays I feel I am more accurate about which is the baby and which is gas :p I dont know for sure though. Enjoying it all anyways...

How about you all? Whats going on?

ashima10 likes this.
  10. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,Iam done with NT scan and double market test. both went fine and dr said its low risk. thanks god !
    I have two questions...

1. I went for facial and there they back massage...i never thought to ask dr since they used herbal products..but when i told them iam expecting they were like i shdnt have been given back massages then. It was for long or very rough...its once or twice during facial. i hope that dsnt create problem. little scared.

2. I was on progesterone supplement( cyclogest ) and iam scared to let it go. it my scan it was written that placenta is formed , and DR said now i have to use it now alternate days. girls till how many weeks you were using it if using. Its more mental dependency.

i rember when i had hard time with cycle dupahston will always cure it...thats why may be. PLEASE SUGGEST!

bril likes this.