1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help Me Out And It's Be Grately Appreciated

Discussion in 'Music and Dance' started by dylanbriscall, Sep 1, 2016.

1. dylanbriscall

dylanbriscall New IL'ite

Thanks for being open enough to let me share some tunes with you. I need some feedback on a song called "Someone Worth Loving". Any bit of feedback would be helpful!

You can listen to the song here: Someone Worth Loving

Verse 1:
    Is this real, Do these moments count when we're gone, Do the lips we kiss form a bond with the blood in our veins, That runs through our hearts, Is it worth, All the sacrifice, To break free, From the lonely nights, In a complicated city made of tainted glass
    Pre Chorus:
    Now I won't lie, There were times when I thought love was pointless, Times when I thought I was hopeless, To the voices inside my mind
    Chorus:
    Watch me erupt in flames, Then learn to fly, Like a Phoenix does in time, I'll earn wings, Then rise from the ashes from whence I came, These wounds will heal, And mark my soul, Like the road signs on the journey home, And underneath, I hope you'll find, Someone worth loving, Someone worth loving for life
    Verse 2:
    Give it time, This momentum will shift in its place, Realign with the channels of fate that defend the emotions you always pushed aside, For too long I delayed what I figured out, Before water could land on the seed of doubt, That's been growing, And oh it's been growing, For far to long
    Bridge:
    For life I was walking where shadows lay lost some friends that were close to the
    same mistakes as before so I'm not doing that anymore
    Chorus