IUI in March - Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jillcastle, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much @Nithuashok2015

Nithuashok2015 likes this.
  2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sags,
    I would suggest you to try 6 iui cycles before going to ivf route. Never rush to ivf. Try all possible options before it. Try a different doc to check difference in meds of doc could bring the luck to you. Give ypir body some break to heal itself from all the medications. Hope things will workout for you soon.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies..

vanicha, Agony and Sags like this.
  3. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much @Vasumathy for your suggestion. Yes we have an appointment with another doc next week. But my doc says as i have unexplained infertility IVF is the only option. After ur message am thinking again. Dont know what to do? May be will wait till this cycle and appointment with new doc and see.

4. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

All the best @Sags ! Do not worry much , you will be next charm announcing the bfp news soon here. Iss post ko update hue Wese bhi time hogya. Be prepare to announce that.
    Others how you guys doing ?? o pray that every week each one of you should announce a bfp here...buckle up !

@Vasumathy @Agony how are you both going ahead....how is time passing ? I need a suggestion ..I was sitting in my cab and a car bumped it from side , although I felt no jerk or anything , it was a very light bump. The guy in next car was taking at out of parking so was slow...but it did bump and I just mainly heard the sound and may be little shake. Little worried , I hope it dsnt affect my baby. Iam 10 weeks ....I have no pain just a stress in head.

5. Vasumathy

Sags,
    With tube blocks and other uterus related issues and sperm issues you might need to rush to ivf as a better remedy. But if you don't have such issues, its better to try out every other possible attempt before opening ivf doors. Once you are into ivf, you will be pushed to it only even later. Hope you will conceive before. My wishes to succeed soon.

I'm good ashima. Life is busy with my own..
    Coming to you bumpy ride. Its OK. It won't affect your lo. Baby is well seated inside uterus surrounded by lot of strong muscles. Nothing will go wrong with these. Stay calm and positive.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

vanicha, Agony and ashima10 like this.
  6. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

Thanks @Agony and @jillcastle

I had to come urgently to my husband's native this week and my AF came.. Doctor told me to just get a TVS on Day 3 and afc.. I took, and wow!! 3 simple cysts or functional cysts on my poor ovary and afc is 7. It was 1cm,1cm and 2 cm. The doc who took my ultrasound said they go away mostly. But I am wondering how I got 3 cysts all of a sudden(Last ultrasound was in May and there was something like a cyst then, doc didnt tell me anything clear).. Yet to get back to my IVF doc, lets see what they suggest!! But looks like IVF cycle will be delayed for this!! Also, doc has asked me to get AMH tested again since its more than a year!!

vanicha and Agony like this.
  7. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Hi @ashima10

Iam doing good.. Thanks for asking .. :)

I don't think the small jerk would do anything to ur baby.. It's well protected inside ur pelvic bone , as ur 10 weeks now. The uterus grows out of this bone into the abdomen after 12 weeks.
    Nothing to worry ..! Enjoy ur pregnancy :)

8. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Good to hear from u .. :)
    Don't worry about those cysts .. It's going to b fine .. And they r tiny ones .. Should go off before the next cycle.
    All the best for ur AMH test..
    Do keep us updated ..
    Prayers with u

vanicha likes this.
  9. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

@Vasumathy
    Thanks again! I had an IUI yesterday with 2 mature follicles and sperm count 10 million post wash. This is our 2nd IUI with injectables and 4 th overall. As you suggested visiting another doc next week and see what he says. Am extremely hopeful this cycle it self.
    Hope everything works.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2016
    ashima10 likes this.
  10. Vasumathy

All the best sags.
    But don't develop to much hopes and expectations with each cycle so that negatives won't hurt you more. Do the things that are in your control, leave the rest to nature. Be strong. Keep yourself active in other things until the cycle end at least.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

Sags likes this.