How Many Cycles Of Clomidwill Work?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Jeevasaro, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

@deepthi .. My tablets over...Still no AF... It has to come this week next week am going to my native temple (kulatheivam) with family.. Praying to get before that...

2. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

@Jeevasaro did u tried natural ways to get AF.

3. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Natural ways doesn't work for me... Three months back i didn't get periods for more than 70 days ... So i ate 2 whole pineapple and sesame candy alot but didn't work out... Then i went to doctor and had meprate tablet for 3 days but that too not worked...
    Then again doctor gave Registrone tablet that finally worked :-(

4. svaac

svaac Silver IL'ite

Jeevitha, How many days has crossed after you stopped meprate. I sometimes get periods after 10 days of stopping meprate. My doctor usually ask me to meet her if periods doesn't come even after 14 days of stopping meprate. That too has happened to me . I was given a injection to induce periods then. So wait for some time and meet your doctor if it doesn't come after that too.

5. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

I didn't meet 10 days ...Last sunday only my tablets got over... Just three days went...so i ll wait for a week and then will go...

6. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Sri u aware about anti sperm antibodies ? Any idea? If means can u share what and why ?

7. svaac

svaac Silver IL'ite

I dont know about antibodies against sperms. But I have come across an article, which states certain chemicals found on cosmetics that we use on daily basis gets absorbed by the skin and it mixes on our blood stream. These chemicals in blood now kills the sperms it seems. I dont remember the chemicals names now. Will search and come back to you. But that chemical is found in most of the famous sunscreen lotions found in market. So now I have switched to patanjali sunscreen free from chemicals. I stopped using lip balms that comes out in different colors. Switched to very basic lip moisturizers.

8. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Oh....I surfed in net ...

An antisperm antibody test looks for special proteins (antibodies) that fight against a man's sperm in blood, vaginal fluids, or semen. The test uses a sample of sperm and adds a substance that binds only to affected sperm. Semen can cause an immune system response in either the man's or woman's body.

Seriously i don't understand :p but said that it affects implantation :-( I didn't went through fully...

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Shalini and Deepthi. :)
    Eat healthy and stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey.

10. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Any updates ladies ? :)