1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Lata dear for your lovely words. Will post next part soon.

2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Oh my my, Rith happy to read your comment. Will post next part soon dear. :)

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 8

Anushka couldn’t understand what happened to Mahesh. She forgot that she is in ICU .

“How are you feeling now baba? Doctor said they will shift you in ICCU at afternoon.” Anushka said in confused state.

M: I am feeling much better now & it’s all because of you beta.

Anushka came out of ICU after talking to him. She was feeling her head very heavy. She thought to have tea since morning she was hungry. While lost in her thoughts she got a pat on her back. She angrily turned to see the person & found Parineeta behind her.

“Hey where did you lost? I called you thrice, how is uncle now?” Parineeta asked in one go.

Anushka gave her blank stare & dragged to cafeteria.

Flashback

When Swanand met Mahesh, he inquired about his health & informed that they liked Anushka very much & are ready for the marriage. They need to know their decision. Mahesh informed them he will talk to her & let them know.

This came as biggest shock for Anushka rather than Mahesh’s heart attack!

“So what you will do now?” Asked Parineeta while sipping tea.

“What is there to decide? I am not interested in this marriage. That’s it; I don’t understand how suddenly he agreed for marriage. I am worried what to answer dad? “ Anushka was irked.

He must have fallen for you. “Its better you talk to him directly rather than sitting here & shooting arrows in dark”

A: Yeah, Of course.

Parineeta observed her & sunk in thoughts. She felt bad for her best friend. Life is never simple as we thought. If Anu rejects this proposal then Mahesh uncle will feel bad. Don’t know what’s going to happen?

Mahesh was discharged. Anushka left for office. She was happy & sad at a time. Happy for Mahesh & sad rather irked with Adish. After office she called Adish.

An: Hello, Anushka here.

Ad: Hi, how s your father?

An: Fine, he is discharged today. I called to ask you, why do you agreed for marriage? (Fuming)

Adish expected this question. He was well prepared. He took a deep breath & started speaking.

“Anushka, pls listen to me. I wanted to talk with you but couldn’t as your father is not well. Shall we meet tomorrow & discuss these things there.

An: But I don’t want to discuss anything…………

Ad: You are angry right now, pls calm down. We must meet tomorrow. After tomorrows meeting whatever you will decide, I am fine with that. It’s a request.

An: (stayed quiet) OK, where to meet?

Ad: around 6.30 pm at Café Coffee Day at Karve Nagar?

An: alright, see you then.

At night Anushka was thinking what is to be discussed tomorrow. Mahesh asked her about her decision. She casually smiled & replied him that she will let him know by next day. Mahesh was happy that she is taking things seriously but kept his fingers crossed.

Adish reached CCD. Anushka arrived after ten minutes. She was slowly walking. Both of them glanced each other & waved.

Adish got up from his seat. Shall I shake hand but she is not my friend! He gestured her to sit.

An: Sorry I am ten minutes late..

An: No problem, will you have cuupacino?

Anushka nodded to yes. Adish gave order & again silence occupied them. He don’t know how to start but still he has to speak!

Ad: (adjusted throat) Anushka…

An: Yeah, tell me.

An: OK, let me come to the point. We both are not interested for this marriage but our parents have hopes from us . Am I right?

An: (agreed & nodded to yes)

Adish explained everything as Vedant told him. He was talking & Anushka was listening in confusion, no no look. They spoke around half hour.

Ad: I have conveyed whatever I had in my mind. You think about it & do let me know your decision.

An: I need a day’s time.

An: No problem will wait for your call.

They started leaving. Adish was in relief whereas Anushka was in a dilemma.

After leaving from there she quickly called Parineeta & narrated everything.

“what? How can he said like that?” Parineeta was fuming.

“I too thought same Pari but there is point in his words. If I reject him then dad will be hurt again. Just now he returned from hospital. I can’t stress him anymore. What do you think?”

Parineeta thought for a moment” Anu , if you have decided everything then go ahead. I will pray for your happiness. If you marry somebody else then he will keep expectation but Adish doesn’t have any. I am always there for you.”

An: Thanks Pari, I reached home, will talk to you later.

Anushka informed Mahesh that she is ready for marriage but didn’t tell about her meeting with Adish. Mahesh was on cloud nine to hear from her. He lit Diya in Temple at home & offered jiggery to god .Anushka felt sorry but same time she was happy seeing him

To be continued.......:wave:

4. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Leenam dear ... Good that any and Adish getting ready to marry... But eagerly waiting to know the next updates...

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wow now everything falling into place slowly.

leenam05 likes this.
  6. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Good Update. So, it is like a compromise and slowly love will build is it? It will be nice to see how you unwrap all this.

7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Leena, read all the episodes till now dear. Great work, very nicely you have taken the characters... so is it like love after marriage... Hmmm let's hope for best and waiting eagerly to know how they are going to take up their future.

8. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Are baba pudha kai zhala:worried: (what happened next)

9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Leena, when is the next part coming? I know you must be 200% busy with Ganpathi!

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks lot deepu. I am posting next parts within some time. :thumbsup: