1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Take Life As It Is :)

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by KVSiva, Jul 29, 2016.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Siva super episode Lovely lovely

KVSiva likes this.
  2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey, the episode was gud.... True Love and affection which is needed for both...
    Life of a very normal middle class family very well depicted here....
    Good going Siva... Dear..

KVSiva likes this.
  3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Read all the left out episodes Siva. Very well narrated and all the happenings were very realistic. Good going.

KVSiva likes this.
  4. KVSiva

KVSiva Silver IL'ite

Thanks Periamma :blush:

5. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Lovely episode ... Eagerly waiting to know what's next

KVSiva likes this.
  6. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Nice update. They are getting to know each other. What next?

7. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Siva Where is the next episode....

9. KVSiva

KVSiva Silver IL'ite

Episode 15

Part 1

Parvathi arrived early in the morning from her friend's house.

She was doing her work so quietly so that Uma and Kanna were not getting disturbed.

To her surprise, both of them were already awake and finished taking bath.

Uma came to kitchen to help Parvathi.

And Kanna was asking whether anything has to be done from his side.

Around 9 am, Rajan and Sreeram family has come home.

All were having good time.

Divya joined them around 10am.

She wished Uma & Kanna. She gifted Uma with saree and shirt for Kanna.

Uma,"What is this? We have decided not to spend more money till we start to earn? You forgot?"

Divya, "Madam there are gifts by my parents."

Parvathi "How is your grandmom dear? How is her health now?"

Divya "She is fine now Aunty. Just when my friend is getting married, she has to be admitted in hospital or what? I missed to attend my dear friend's wedding."

Parvathi, "Yes but visiting someone who is sick and old is also important. You can meet Uma even now. But imagine, nothing should go wrong. But if at all your grandmom is nomore, then you should not feel a s you missed to see her one last time."

Uma also nodded her head and supported her mom.

Divya, "Yes Aunty, thats why I went to native."

Everyone were getting ready to go for lunch.

Uma showed the mobile phone to Divya which was gifted by Kanna.

Divya felt very happy and started to tease her.

Priya joined Divya and on seeing the dresses, Parvathi felt very happy.

Uma was feeling so shy to convey that Kanna gifted him all those items.

Everyone got ready for going to hotel.

As Uma is close with only few people, there were only few people who came from Uma's side.

But Kanna was having lots of friends. Basically Kanna is very friendly and he has many people who have turned up for the lunch.

Both Uma and Kanna managed everything, starting from welcoming people and ensuring that they are having food and leaving happily.

As people started to gift them, slowly things got piled up and there were limited space to keep.

So Priya and Rohit were assigned with the responsibility of going and keeping in house and coming back.

Everyone who came to meet the couple left happily as the food was good and they also liked the reception which happened on different manner.

It was evening 4pm when all of them reached home.

Sreeram left to his home. And Rajan family also wanted to go back home.

Rajan,"Ok Parvathi. All happened good.I am planning to go home."

Uma "Why uncle? Please stay atleast till tomorrow."

Rani,"No Uma. We have lots of work to be completed at home. Also Karthik's exams are nearing and he has to start preparing."

Uma was surprised that Parvathi was not at all compelling them to stay back.

And Rajan waited till Kanna come back from hotel. And he left after informing him.

After they left, Uma went to Parvathi who was busy in kitchen and asked "Amma, why didnt you force Rajan uncle to stay back. And why were you quiet when I was compelling them. They might have stayed if you forced them."

Parvathi smiled and said "Uma, they have informed me before only.

Do you know the reason why they went to Sreeram's house yesterday night?"

Uma was quiet for a moment.

Parvathi continued, " You see our house is small. In general, we can adjust and manage. But when newly married couple are there, we should give them some space.

They need time to understand each other, which is difficult if many people are around.

You know about rani. Right? She wanted you both to be comfortable enough in starting your relationship."

Kanna who came out of the room overhead this and was thinking.

'Ya whatever aunty is telling is absolutely right. This house is small. Should move to a two bedroom house so that everyone will be comfortable.

But will aunty be comfortable in me suggesting this. She might have got used to staying in this house for a long time.

Moreover if she feel bad that I am taking decision as soon as I am into this house, it wont be nice.

Ok. Let me propose this suggestion later.'

Thinking this, Kanna started to watch tv. He was talking with Priya and come to know that she has to prepare for her board exams.

She was also telling that Mathematics is her favorite subject but feels difficult to understand sometime.

Kanna immediately switched of the tv and started to ask her to bring his books and started to help her in getting her doubts clarified.

Uma was busy inside the room studying something.

After having dinner, Kanna raised the topic of taking Uma for help in vacating his room where he was staying before.

Kanna "Aunty, my things are still in my room. I am planning to go and vacate the house. Why to pay rent unnecessarily.

Moreover I was staying alone with my friends. Now as I got a family, I am thinking of going and vacating things from there.

That house owner aunty and uncle are very nice to me.

They were very old and hence couldnot come for the lunch party, though I invited them.

They wanted to see Uma. So tomorrow when I am going, shall I take Uma with me?"

Parvathi looked Kanna and said "Kanna, I am feeling happy when you say that we are family.

And Uma is your wife, you dont have to ask me permission to take her with you."

Kanna smiled and nodded his head.

Priya, "Akka, you know, how good Kanna is in Mathematics. I was getting so many doubts and he help me to understand very clearly.

And the way he explained me, he is far far better than my teacher. I am very much relieved now in understanding my favorite subject."

Priya continued to praise Kanna and Kanna "Hey Priya, enough of praising me. It is by your interest you are understanding things"

Parvathi smiled looked at them.

Everyone went to sleep. But different thoughts were going on in each one mind.

Parvathi was thinking of what Rani has discussed with her.

Rani"Paru, I feel we should create chances for Uma and Kanna to spend time alone. Poor kids. Got married under the circumstances.

But we should help them to come out of the thought and unless they get time for each other, it is not at all possible.

Let me also think what can be done."

Parvathi 'If I ask them to go some place,they will pull us as well. So what should I do?' Parvathi was thinking regarding this.

Priya was thinking about what and all happened in the past few months.

'All of the sudden, Janaki came with marriage proposal. And Uma akka was pushed into the situation that she has to marry Kanna.

But I am sure Akka might have taken this decision after analysis things properly.

Kanna is also very good.

Appa, you left us alone. Please support us in coming out of all things.'

Uma was thinking as what can be done next.

'Let me keep aside my desire of being gynecologist aside for some years.

Should support the family financially.'

She remembered Sid mentioning about a job as duty doctor in a famous chain of hospital.

'Let me talk with him tomorrow regarding this.

Oops I didnt not inform him that I will be getting my own number now.

That day in urgency couldnt talk with him properly when he called to wish both of us'

Thinking this, Uma turned and notice that Kanna was sleeping nicely.

'How calm his face is. Surprised me on the first day of our wedding.'

She didnt miss to pray god that they should led a peaceful life.

But Uma doesnot know that Kanna was sleeping peacefully because he started to think that he got a family of his own.

10. KVSiva

KVSiva Silver IL'ite

Hi, was busy with festival.
    Posted the next episode :)