1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Behind The Door

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by BDivya, Jun 1, 2016.

1. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Kam me fas gayi hun.. mostly aaj eve ya kal subah next episode pakka :)

2. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Thank u priya dear :):) long time no see!! h r u??

sreeram likes this.
  3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Divya, thanks for remembering dear. Am all fine. Hope you are also fine except work tension.

4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Divya Where is the next update....

5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Divya, waiting to see Dev slapping Nats ....:icon_pc:

peddadas likes this.
  6. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Divya ~ No cheating you said you will post the next day & now its a week...

7. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Me too ..

PS

8. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Episode 22:

Tears rolled down their cheeks and they hugged each other tightly. There was a sudden pause in the hallway. All the people turned their heads towards them. Nats was confused by the sudden silence in the hallway. There were no more flashes on her. There were no more camera clicks heared. She turned her head in the direction of the crowd and saw both Meg and Dev hugging each other. Her eyes turned red. There were fumes inside her body and all over. Her anger knew no bounds. She didnt know how to react. SHe stood like a statue. After a few moments, she ran towards Dev and screamed his name- Devvvvvv.......

Her voice echoed like a thunder, a heavy thunder in a silent farm. Dev released Meg with a jolt and looked at Nats. He saw her red eyes and her fuming ears and the way she breathed very heavily.He looked at Meg and she was surprised by her act too. She stood there frozen. Dev then decided to teach Nats a good lesson. So he draged her to the lift and went to his cabin immediately. On the way he messaged Meg to come to his cabin quickly.

Nats was satisfied and contented that Dev held her hands and came away with her right the very moment when she screamed out his name. Dev dint utter a single word until he reached his cabin. As soon as they reached the cabin, he said to Nats- Sit down. Pointing to a chair. She sat down and signalled him to occupy the nearby chair . He refused and stood at the other end of the table.

Meg entered the cabin and found some kind of happiness vanish away from Nats eyes. Dev asked her to lock the cabin. Dev cleared his throat and began to speak.

Nathasha, I have something very important to share with you, as I consider you my dearest and given the fact that u know me right from the college. Nats face brightened up. She sat straight and with a smile on her lips.

I never knew Nathasha that today I will be standing right in front of u and talking all this, but as I consider you closest to me in this hospital where all are strangers for me.

Her face lightened up and the lips became broader throwing a wide smile at Dev and a sarcastic smile at Meg. Dev noticed her behaviour.

Nats- Go on Dev, tell me whatever you think and speak frankly. Let your heart pour out.

Dev- Thanks Nathasha. I was also feeling the burden in my heart for quite a long time now. Today I have decided to let my heart speak up for itself. I want to thank u once again Nathasha for understanding and letting me speak.

Nats- Come on Devu. You dont have to thank me for such silly things, I know you better and given the number of years I know you is far greater than anyone could understand here. Only u and me can understand that and no one else in this room can even get a slight idea about it.

Her eyes proudly saw Dev and then shifted to Meg.

Devu.. My dear Devu.. I feel like i have known u for ages and I always felt that I share a special bond with you from my heart.

Dont call me Devu. You can call me Dev, Dr. Dev Dixit.

No my dear Devu. How can I call you like that. I have been calling you like this since we were in college. And if u feel it awkard in front of Dr. Meghna then I can ask her to leave.

First of all, I have never spoken to u in college. Secondly, U started calling me Devu very recently, may be some 2 months before. Thirdly for me Meg is more important to be around me than anyone else in this room.

Nats narrowed her eyebrows and gave a puzzled look to Dev.

Devu, what has happened to my dear chubby tubby Devu darling!

Stop calling me by those nasty words. They sound very disgusting from your mouth. I have called you here to share the most important decision of my life so lets stick to the topic and behave.

So thats why my Devu was angry. Ok dear, lets stick on and I am waiting very eagerly to hear you share something important to me.

Nathasha, I never knew this side of me until I met Meghna, my angel. I learnt the beautiful side of the world from her. I understood the meaning of love from her, my Meghna. She was the one my life was destined to and I feel extremely happy for having her in my life as a lover. As a girlfriend. As a would -be-wife. As my life partner. As my darling wife. I just love her so much and cant live my life without her.

I wanted to share this part of my life and the most important decision with you, the only person whom I know for 6 years and the only person whom I should inform so that she doesnt come between our ove life. I recently observed your behaviour of creating misunderstandings between me and my Meghna. So i wanted to clear the air between us and define our relationships. Meghna is the love of my life and you, Nathasha is my college mate and now my junior assistant. Lets be very clear of our positions in others life.

And last but not the least, I love Meghna and I wish to get married to her. So Nathasha , it would be better if youcould not interfer between us and create anymore troubles.

Hope this is clear. You may now leave.

Let the door open................

9. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Sorry for the delay, posted the next part! Enjoy :)

10. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Eurekha...................:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
    Hey Sooper.......... Nats finally has gone Nuts....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
    Am jumping in Joy for Meg:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
    This is more than enough for this episode to keep us happy
    Nats Nats Nats... :smash2::smash2::smash2::smash2::smash2: Good Nose cut
    Very well nicely narrated Divya Dear....
    No need to be sorry at all and worth the wait...

BDivya likes this.