1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Suggest me good ayurveda hospital in hyderabad

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by divshiri87, Dec 15, 2015.

1. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Dear ILs,
    Suggest me good ayurveda hospital in hyderabd for gynacological problems. I have pcos for many years and irregular periods. I got married recently. I came to know from many people that it is not easy to get pregnant with pcos. I am planning to visit any ayurvedic doctor in hyderabd. So kindly suggest me some good ayurvedic doctor.
    Thanks a ton in advance...

2. sslkgpaa

sslkgpaa Gold IL'ite

My Mom went to kerala sanjeevini hospital for RA treatment. Even though the improvement was not as much as they promised but their massage therapy helped little bit. Also they give medicines without names (in a small brown packet) they all were supposed to be Ayurveda medicines. Since my mom had a great relief in pain my FIL who also is a doctor went there for treatment. He is a doctor and figured out must of those medicines were pain killers!. Now we dont trust them any more. My mom however still feels their massage was really helpful.

3. Isha0001

Isha0001 New IL'ite

Hi,

My Aunt went to Calicut for the treatment of Back Pain. The treatment was too good that she now much better than older days. The medicines that given by them have no side effects. If any one having back pain we tell them to visit Sreevaidyanatham Ayurveda Hospital as the treatment is best and cheap. Sreevaidyanatham Ayurveda Hospital is one of top ayurveda in Calicut.