1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Doodle A Word, A Day! :)

Discussion in 'Drawings / Sketchings / Photography' started by kaniths, Apr 21, 2016.

1. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

:lol: 1 doodle on the first day of August, she (PS) is on Day 26 and you are wondering if it's September already! We sync well! :laughing: Nice doodle by the way! :)

jskls likes this.
  2. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

Is there any upcoming "Hello September"?
    Need to brush my jerky sketching skills for a greeting card.

Hello?

jskls and kaniths like this.
  3. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Am still mad at uppuma monkey, he ain't allowed here, you anytime! :yum:

4. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

Cimorene: My hands are aching!
    Ashima: How long do you think it would take?

Mod Rihana: Faster, I said faster!

(Miss the colors in you)

C-A-R-K.png

Amica, jskls, kaniths and 1 other person like this.
  5. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

One line and you thought I would read, giggle and leave it there, Missy you are in for a shock.
    I am renowned for PDA in the forums. You bowled me over from your first interaction.

Let me tell you today - you just mich me but I michus you too much that I plotted behind your back. Kaniths and I thought of surprising you on your 100 day positivity milestone with a err.. never mind! You are more in my thoughts and tricks than you can ever imagine.

kaniths likes this.
  6. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

//Ouch! This Kitten ate her own post!! :D

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  7. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

8. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

Dear kaniths,

There was a thread by Rihana few months back on "Apologize to a friend" that I can still find now somewhere with enough effort but I prefer to be lazy and post it here. I am very reflective during odd hours, like brushing my teeth, huffing on treadmill or during a stampede on the train.

Though I am doing none aforementioned right now, I have spent vague moments wondering my participation in this thread. Few things shoot me over the roof in excitement and this thread definitely gave me the shot in the arm to somersault and crash from that roof in excitement. I cannot remember the exact circumstances of my poke-and-disappear participation in this thread. Hold on ...stop typing that ..."but I didn't ask for any explanations" as "Reply" can you please hold that ...accha listen...I cannot remember the exact circumstances of my poke-and-disappear participation in this thread but the loss is utterly mine. The rush with which I nominated this post is something that I encounter only when I taste the melting 'malai kofta' and you know comparing something to malai kofta is exemplifying it beyond belief.

I am sorry for two things:

(1) I should have taken out time to pursue things of my interest. I am still struggling but someday I will ..I will
    (2) I feel that I let you down, not that my participation would have soared the TRP in this thread but I have let myself down if I am unable to take out time for things that enthuse me.
    (2) Another #2 is that I like you as a person because I see myself in you a lot ...I keep telling KV 'you know I used to be so much like kaniths' while he quibbles 'does your gang have any straight names'?

I am not writing this for the heck for filling pages here ...Arey I will tie your hands if you don't stop typing "But when did I say that ...". You are sweet and reflective in ways that people who sense a shade of them in you can only comprehend. I keep telling KV if she is what I was then I hope she does not turn out to be what I am and does far better than me...at this stage he gets more confused and prefers to shut my mouth with a shapeless 'malai kofta' I brag here about. I think I can deflect the grenades now ...

kaniths and vaidehi71 like this.
  9. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Well I did not expect that reply, of course there is no need at all too! o_O Err... I meant something else totally or say... 'someone' by that 'granades'. :confused:

10. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

Babes , we are foremost neurites and then doodlers so we can never stray in cryptic clues and winks.
    And I still stand my ground with "Grenades can always be deflected"

Is chit-chat allowed here? Or we only converse in doodles and illustrations in the spirit of this thread. :oops: