1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

ha ha...I got so bored to write mystery, suspense so i added this piece after completing much more episodes after that..definitely i cannot add humour here though i tried here and there...i am finding very difficult to write complete serious story...:grinning::grinning:

Lata6 and 28neha like this.
  2. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Ammu...Definitely i will post dear...Thank you for your encouragement..

3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Back to Back , 3 Episodes.......... Coollllllllll Rith
    So, the Killer is framed and revenge time is not so far....
    Eagerly awaiting for the next part dear....

4. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Exemplary, Excellent, Extraordinary Rith. Really a great story and marvelous narration. I have no words to describe the way you have carried the story. :clap2::clapclap::number_one::thumbsup::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: Just Fantabulous.

I am glad that I waited to read the story for so long. Else I would have been dead by now going through the twists and turns of the story. Its 4:30 am in the morning and all I was awake for was to read your story. Abhi Dil maange more!!!!

28neha likes this.
  5. anadev16

anadev16 Silver IL'ite

Hi Rith

Thnx for posting 3 episodes amidst of so many schedules in your work and personal life. Eventhough they have thanked me for my post this is the first time someone has addressed me mentioning that they have posted the episode. I m feeling good. I always feel lonely when i see others talking between each other very friendly. I always long for a good friend:argue: which dragged me into IL website after reading a post years back. But I have been posting few things and silently read many stories. Since my time does not permit me to reply then and there it was difficult to speak with all of them here. But today I feel very happy that u addressed me instead of just replying for my post. Thank u thank u thanks a lot Rith. I m on cloud nine:banana::banana::banana::thumbup::cheer:Enjoy have a great day....

6. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Wow Rith, you are back with a bang. As usual wonderful episodes dear :) it was worth the wait. Keep rocking....
    Waiting for more..... Just a thought,I somehow have a feel that Roshan is not Mr.R (I May be wrong)...

7. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Oh wow Rith 3 episodes in one go.. you are back with banggggg.. All of them were worth waiting, Thanks to be back.

8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Warm welcome back Rith... Fantastic episodes dear... Take care..good that you spent time with your family and glad that all is well at ur end dear .

9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Read all the 3 episodes, super icing of Romance Into the story, can't wait to read further.

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 25

“Pick the phone you…” he dialed constantly

Pavani slept nicely placing her phone in silent mode.

Don’t go to office tomorrow. Don’t go anywhere. Stay at home. George and Rashika planning to investigate you at their home” he texted this message and slept.

Sun slowly depicted his appearance and morning rays prevailed through the world. birds chirped and slowly the chrping sound were dominated by the horn sound of vehicles.

Pavani extended her hands to relax her muscles without closing her eyes. When she woke up and glanced at her clock, her eyes wide opened to see the time as 8:30 AM. She rushed in to the bathroom and completed all her morning chores as hurry as possible. She skipped her breakfast as she was already late. In a giffy, she started her deo and flew. Her phone cried on her bed as it was left unnoticed.

Pavani was late by an hour. She randomly checked her emails and noted that day’s task. She decided to have her breakfast in the cafeteria.

Between, I was thinking of a plan to invite Pavani to my house for dinner as informed by Rashika. She told that she will come along with Sujit by evening.

Someone closed my eyes. Lakme strawberry flavor moisturizer and tommy girl perfume clearly indicated that it is Pavani. I replied without touching her even “Pavani”

Pavani: Hey, how did you find

Because Rashika never play such silly games in a public place. I thought but mouth delivered a different reply Your perfume”

Oh shhhh….this is what happens when our mind and mouth not in sync

To my dismay Pavani’s eyes widened in joy. “you know my perfume smell??”

Who will use such a dirty medicine like smelling perfume on this earth? This time I was so cautious and gave a smile and no other things as reply. I thought, this is the perfect time to invite. I waited till she gets her bread sandwich from the counter.

Me: Pavani..Shall we meet today at my home?

Pavani: Oh my my…I thought it was such a bad day for me but no…anything special??

Me: no…I mean…to spend some time together…

Pavani: means what??

She winked at me.

Jesus..why are you troubling me like this..better Mr. R chase me with his gun and I am happy to run for my life…but walking behind this drama queen…oh no…

I really don’t know why..trust me..I am still wondering why I recalled about the lip balm of her. oh no…I moved aside my silly thoughts “I will be waiting for you at my home. Please be there by 6”

She nodded happily. “I will come along with you George” I left without saying anything but dropped my formal smile and nodded my head as acceptance. My mind pitied for her but my alter ego denied giving any rooms of sympathy

I texted Rashika and Sujit in our whats app group “first step done. Informed Pavani

Rashi: Good!

Sujit: Great. I will come along with Rashi by 5:30 PM

Me: All the best for us J

“Oh hooo! I missed to pick my cell phone” Pavani realized when she dug her bag for umpteenth time. “I am late already and lot of work got piled up. This day is very bad” she murmured. Poor girl. She didn’t realize that this would be her last day on this earth. Fate might have smiled at her

She started completing all her assigned work and daily routine as fast as possible. “Lunch?” she pinged me in lync. I somehow got a feeling to agree to her request.

I pinged back “Ok. Lets go”

We bought 2 plates of North Indian thali with gulab jamun, 2 rotis, a vegetable biriyani, onion raitha and a pea’s gravy.

She talked, talked and talked non stop where I was just listening to her and nod my head at times. I got an urge to check about Mr. R but still I controlled myself. She spoke about how much she loved me, she could do anything for me. I least paid heed to her words and emptied my plate.

Me: Pavani. Since we have to leave early and I was on leave yesterday, I have certain things to complete. Let me leave soon. Fine? Else we will have to start late.

Pavani: Yeah..Ok..

She galloped the gulab jamun and took my plate as well to drop it in the wash area munching the jamun.

Rashika entered the canteen and gave a mischievous look and smile raising her eyebrows. I winked at her and directed my eyes towards Pavani. She left as if she didn’t notice me. Pavani waved Rashika and held my arms instructing me to walk away from there. We then started concentrating on our work.

I realized the time as 4:30 PM when Pavani pinged me through Lync. I sent out the necessary official emails and collected my laptop; Informed Rashika and Sujit that I am starting and walked towards the basement. Pavani also joined. I felt some little pain in my heart. I could hear some negative omens screaming around my head.

When I started my car, Rashika informed that she has joined Sujit just outside the gate and asked me to delay for 10 more minutes so that they can leave before me. I agreed and pretended that the car is not starting.

Pavani: OMG! My fate has started playing again. This is first date and I would like to enjoy to the core. Why is this car not starting at the right time?

I could see crisscross lines throughout her forehead. “Chill out. Give me 5 minutes. I will fix this” I got down from the car.

“I will also join you” Pavani tend to open the door

“No! “ I shouted. She opened the door and looked at me in conundrum without getting down

I managed and mumbled “you will be suffocated here. that’s why I told”

She smiled and stayed back. I sighed in relief and opened the bannet. Literally I didn’t do anything but waited for Rashika’s message. My phone beeped “Good time to start. I have crossed Sri tech park. Drive slow and romance with your current girl friend ;-) :p

I didn’t reply but closed the bannet and started immediately

Pavani: You know I am very much excited George.

I beamed and nodded. She continued “still I couldn’t believe I got you. I hope I am not dreaming. I decided to go to any extreme to get you George. Because I love you that much”

I looked at her surprised. I saw her eyes turning moist. I shook her head. I thought that’s the best time to enquire. I swallowed my saliva, prayed the almighty and slowly started speaking to her

“I can understand that Pavani.one thing is what I couldn’t understand.” She looked at me. I continued “But why did you try to kill Sarthak”. She put her head down. “I didnt try to kill him George. Trust me”

Me: So you helped someone to kill. Did you think Satty is the obstacle for your love?

She moved her head left and write and whispered “Rashika!”. She held a pause and continued “from the day she entered your life, I could see you going far away from me. I couldn’t digest that George”. I remained silent allowing her to speak further. She paused again for a minute and continued “I was in a verge to get you in my life at any cost. That’s when I was told that if I help him to get rid of Rashika from your life, I would get you. I accepted. I did as he said and see now I got you back”

Me: so you helped him to fix the electronic bug in my id card

…………………

Me: so, you informed Satty to come to basement so that he will be kidnapped

…………………

Me: so, you informed the kidnapper to come to Mathsya so that Satty can be killed. WHO IS HE???

There was no response from Pavani but tears rolled on her eyes. “Sorry Pavani” I told looking at her. i thought i can ask about that once she we reach home. She wiped her tears and smiled. We didn’t speak after that and reached home after an hour travel. I opened the door and let her in. I placed my hands on her shoulders and directed to my room. I could see some happiness in her face. I felt a pain in my heart. She cheated me. So I am playing this love drama. But is this justifying what I am doing. I couldn’t continue anymore. She sat on the bed and moved her eyes throughout the room. I messaged Rashika to come to my room. She and Sujit already reached home and waited upstairs. Seeing my message they both came down. Pavani was shocked to see them and got up from the bed. She glared at me angrily. Sujit pushed her on to the bed.

Sujit: Tell me you nuts. You are one who sketched the plan to kill my dad?

Pavani couldn’t understand who he is. Rashika clarified “He is Sujit. Uday’s son”

Pavani: I am no way related to Boss’s murder. I helped only to kidnap Sarthak. That’s it. That too I did for George

Rashika: But you were part of Sarthak and his dad’s murder plan, right? Aren’t you?

Pavani: I did all this for Geroge

Rashika: Shut up Pavani. Therefore you even take away life for your happiness.

Pavani: just because you came in his life he has to undergo all these sufferings. Remember that.

Pavani yelled in anger. Rashika was taken aback. I got angry. Sujit stood fuming rolling his fist.

Me: Pavani. Cut the crap. Just tell me who is behind all these things.

Pavani put her head down and mumbled “I don’t know”

Me: Don’t lie Pavani! Please! Tell me who he is. You helped some unknown why cant you help me.

I clutched her hand. Tears rolled on her eyes. She looked deep into my eyes and opened her mouth to say something. We heard a bullet shot sound where Pavani’s eyes wide opened and blood droplets spilled on my face. Before I realize what happened we heard another bullet sound aimed at Sujit but he bent down and bullet hit the wardrobe. We could see a tall we built body with a brown shirt and kakhi pant and his face covered with a mask. Pavani fell down and blood ooze out of her head. Rashika ran towards her but Sujit pulled her. I caught him and triggered the bullet towards upwards. When the remaining bullets were shot Sujit tried to grab him from his side. The man took a glass bottle from his pant pocket and broke it on the ground. Some gas came out of it. He disappeared in no time pushing us down. Sujit got up immediately, pulled both of us out of the room, pushed us into the sofa and closed the room’s door. Before the door gets closed, I saw Pavani let her last breath

Mystery to be continued……

VinuthaS, Sweetynila, Deepu04 and 4 others like this.