1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Runaway Trains Selfies

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Curious,
    Yes , now if on a mountain, one should be careful eh ! HAHA. See i have scared all of u friends.But what i read, well, many others can be getting ideas.
    Regards
    kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,
    That is why Harsha never goes on a holiday with me.HAHA
    But seriously dont u think i can be a good novel writer?
    Regards
    kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Joy,
    All thanks to my network of friends who keep sending the jokes.i am spoilt for choice when i want to post them here, so many of them.
    Regards
    kamal

joylokhi likes this.
  4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sy,
    She does not read my blogs, she fines them a waste of time. As u know Sy, they say, ghar ki murgi Dal barabar. No appreciation for me.But all her sisters and cousins like what i write .i post this on facebook also.
    Jokes courtesy my friends, i get so many everyday.
    Regards
    kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sy,
    Thank u so much. my birthday is on the 1st of september. My date of birth is same as the year of birth. That is
    1.9.53 the date, and year 1953. just one day a year is like that , and i was given this.HAHA

And fishes i love to eat, and they are banned for 4 months in Rajasthan, and the sale offically opens on the 1st of Sept, that is my birthday. What a lovely birthday present the lord gives me, the first thing i do on my briothday, is i dont go to temple, or anywhere, i just go to the fish market, and see the fresh new arrivals.HAHA

Regards
    kamal

curiousgals78 likes this.
  6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aks,
    Thank u Aks for the wishes.
    i hate selfies, and i wonder what is there in them. i was in mumbai and boys and girls were climbing down the rocks, going in to sea to click selfies, not realizing how dangerous it is.
    Well i am going to sell my murder ideas to TV serial guys. Dont be surprised to see my name in the titles sometime in the future.HAHA

Regards

kamal

Akanksha1982 likes this.
  7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

Well it is possible, easiest way to get rid of your spouse.HAHA
    Yes the noise levels are bad, what to do.But we are better than mumbai where it is terrible.
    Thanks buddy.
    Regards
    kamal

8. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

Nice write up on selfies.

People are so obsessed with selfies now a days.

My Dad was very sick last week and I had to rush him to the hospital in emergency at 11.30 PM. These rooms in emergency have about 6-7 beds divided by curtains. After the doc checked my dad he told me to sit outside as they were taking his ECG. There were a couple too standing outside. Then one curtain opened and they went it. It was their son who was not well and they have given him drips and were asking them to take him for admission. This boy should have been about 23-24 years old. The attender went to bring a wheel chair. This boy quickly sat up on the bed. Combed his hair. Took his phone from his pocket and took a selfie on that bed.

I put my face into my hand and burst out laughing.

That is how crazy the youth are today.

Kamalji likes this.
  9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Uma,
    Absolutely crazy eh ! Tomorrow a doctor will take a selfie in the operation room, with the patient about to be operated, while he is being operated, while he is being stitched up etc etc. HAHA
    There is no end really. Yes i am sure u found it hilarious just as i do.Crazy people really.
    Regards
    kamal

10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

First thing first. I think it is in the late 80s, there was a movement in the Indian Railways that more the wagons move from place to place, higher will be the revenues. Because, some goods wagons are struck for days together in one place, they were not generating revenues. When they got deep into the details, they found out their handmade registers were a nightmare to track the wagons. Eventually, they hired a man in Renugunta who had tremendous memory to recall which wagon was dispatched to various locations. Eventually, they figured out that the best way to handle it is to develop a Wagon Management System. Now, you may understand why the wagons have a tendency to move on their own.

By your selfie suggestions, you are creating murder spots in addition to suicide spots. I saw a photograph of a woman bending backwards on a bridge to take the picture of the mountain, valley and water falls all of them upside down. It is a crazy world.

So you escaped being born on Janmastami as otherwise, there would have been a murder attempt on you by your uncle. Now, I understand why you talk about becoming a Baba and make money every now and then. Why don't you become a Baba who can dance with all the women?

Regards.

Viswa