March 2017 Due Date

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by aspha, Jul 3, 2016.

1. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

Unfortunately, I cant drink milk or have any milk products. My nausea get aggravated. For last 12 weeks now I am only having rice kanji, Moong daal soup and apples. That the only things I am able to hold. This sleep thing is new to me, I did not experience this in my first pregnancy neither did I have any nausea with Baby#1. Don't no when will this nausea circle break I am just fed up. even the tablets are not working for me.

2. Trip

Trip Silver IL'ite

Aspha,

Try having ginger ale with soda. Observe what kind of food triggers nausea more. I'm suffering from nausea too and working in office is becoming very difficulty. End of day i'm left with no energy when i'm back home. I'm currently 8w 4 days. Counting on days. By second trimester 14th week you should start feeling better. My first pregnancy i felt better post 14th week. But i understand that each pregnancy can be different. Also, see if prenatal vitamin is causing you. For me it aggravates nausea.

aspha likes this.
  3. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Hi girls ...how you all are doing...? my last scan went well by grace of god ..i have been called again in two weeks.Some hormones test as well sugar test has to be done...i hope it goes well.
    Passing time is so difficult...waiting to enter second trimester....

i have almost no symptoms if i feed myself well....and my morning sickness always comes in evening.Sometimes when i sleep i feel a strong pain in right hip...dunno why...getting up becomes difficult too..:)hope its nothing serious...

how is everyone else doing....?

parineetha likes this.
  4. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

How is it going ladies! Officially in second trimester! Thankfully Can eat some stuff but still not able to eat roti or have my chai! Feel nauseated all day but thankfully no more throwing up.

My Q-natal (DNA and chromosome testing) results came and everything is good with the baby and her/his growth! eagerly waiting for next appointment on Spetember 1

5. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

Ginger ale is not working this time. Pre-natal and Ginger ale are causing more nausea. Still not able to take pre-natal! :(

6. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Congratulations @ashima10. Such a wonderful new:clap2::clap2:. I was hoping to see you on the due date club. Glad to see you here. I am visiting IL after a long time so only now I saw your message. Have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Eat well and take good of yourself.

Congratulations all mums to be. Have a safe and healthy pregnancy. God bless

Trip and ashima10 like this.
  7. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

t
    Thank you ! do keep me in your prayer...long way to go :)
    how are you ?

saps105 and Trip like this.
  8. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Yes you are right . We might change the doc after the next appointment. ( it will be for NT scan and all )
    we will have a frank chat with current doc and will seek her opinion only .

thank you for your suggestion Bril, helped a lot in making my mind.

how are other girls doing...I am in my 10 weeks today....some test of hormones due and NT scan too. hope everything comes out ok.

My doc has asked me to skip Progesterone gel...once a while...she said anyway i will b stopping it after 12 weeks...but iam so dependent on it. iam planning to stop it only after 12 weeks.

No particular symptoms apart form little back pain and little food aversion. My little one loves oranges...even the smell of it peel makes me happy.
    :)

9. Trip

Trip Silver IL'ite

Hi Girls,
    How is everyone doing? I have just entered 10th week and still have nausea. I feel good on and off. How many weeks each of you now? My due date for now is given as March 29th. Anyone here from CA(South Bay)?

10. bril

bril Silver IL'ite

Hi Girls,

Happy to see updates here

Trip: Doing well. Completed 13 weeks now. Glad to hear that you feel good at times. Hopefully your nausea will go away soon.

Ashima10 : Glad to hear my suggestion helped you conclude. Take care. and nice to hear that your little one loves oranges. I am totally into spicy food these days! Lemon pickle makes my mouth water. Tangy puLiyodarai, vangibath, jalapeno cheese sandwich... ah i m drooling as i m write these:)

Aspha : Yay! me too into the second trimester :) Glad to hear your nausea has subsided. Hopefully you can eat everything to your heart s content in the coming days. All the best for your appointment.

All,
    Here is my update: Finished the NT scan. Have given samples for blood work. Keeping fingers crossed as i await the results in the next week. Officially completed first trimester now. Feels good. Starting on iron and calcium tabs this week. Though i manage to eat all foods, have a soft corner for spicy and tangy foods :) Trying to stay as relaxed as possible even when my little one throws tantrum. Have observed her being more adamant and clingy to me these days which makes it tough to not lose my temper :/

How about you all? Take care all of you. Enjoy the times.