Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. lindsaybutler

lindsaybutler New IL'ite

Pragaspathy Garu,

My hsubands details are as given :
    dob : 03/nov/1980
    place: Vizag,Ap,India
    Time: 15:50 pm

please look into our birth charts and let us know when will we have children.

2. smithajeevanp

smithajeevanp Senior IL'ite

Thank you Guruji for your valuable advise and i'll follow that as your guidance

3. subha3101

subha3101 New IL'ite

Sir,

Like you said earlier, my chart is not supportive of re-marriage, if God willing, you said it might materialize between Jul 2015 to Jul 2016. Is there a possibility of remarriage now (love or arranged)

Please find below my details:
    Name: Subhashini B
    DOB: 31st January 1980
    TOB: 11.25 AM
    POB: Chennai
    State: Tamil Nadu

Kindly let me know whether it is wise to get remarried again, if so, when will i get married (arranged or love).

Please help me sir, as my parents are pressuring me to get married. Now my son is 5 years old..

Awaiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Subhashini

4. anonymous333

anonymous333 New IL'ite

Hello Sir, He has announced to no longer wants to continue try the marriage and has sent divorce papers. I have agreed to sign them, as anyway, in my country you can get divorce even if just one person apply. I also found out (he has not told me), there is another woman in the picture. He found her online, and is planning to visit her in September. I am very broken and cannot control my mind and feeling so guilty about my past mistakes in this marriage. I begged forgiveness for my mistakes, (controlling, critical etc.), yet he did not want to give me one more chance. How do I get rid of this guilt? Is it my fault all this is happening? My mind is eating me up and I am not able to find peace.

Can my second marraige be studied now? He is completely against trying with me and has not shown me his face in weeks.

What about him, will he settle down with this woman? What does his future life look like?

Im having a very difficult time.

5. curiousgal

curiousgal Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much Sir.
    We did get offers from both the directions as you mentioned, but it hasn't materialized yet.
    Will wait and see

6. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

hello sir,

Can you please look into my cousin details and help him overcome his situation.He got married before 3 years after 1 year his wife left him and went to her home and still dind come back.they have a 2 year old kid.
    she is not giving divorce also and not in touch with him also.
    between he s trying for abroad chances in last minute it is missing.
    can you please tell will his wife come back?
    is there a chance for remarriage?
    when will he go to abroad?

details
    September 24, 1984, 2.15 PM, Coimbatore

7. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir, as per your advise, am still waiting to get a job which proves to be very difficult and frustrating. Kindly let me know now if I can apply for any foreign opportunity. I want to process my visa but wondering if I dont get a job in India itself, what will I do in foreign land!!! but am desperate to try anything to get a job. Please help.

8. ponmanib12

ponmanib12 New IL'ite

Sir,

This is Ponmani from chennai
    Mine:
    DOB:12 JAN 1988
    TIME:1:30 AM
    PLACE: CHENNAI

MY HUSBAND
    DOB :31 JAN 1984
    TIME : 2:30 AM
    PLACE : CHENNAI

MY DAUGHTER
    DOB : 24 JUNE 2013
    TIME :9:12 AM
    PLACE: CHENNAI

Am facing problems since my marriage. Nothing is successful in my life. Am having stress because of my in-laws. Bought new house but not able to move into it. Blessed with twins but lost my boy baby. I lost my job. Graduated pg with good percentage.
    Sir, please me let me know when Wil I get a job. Is there any chance for my husband to get onsite offer?. How will be my future. Really worried.

Waiting for your reply sir,
    Thanks in advance
    Ponmani Bhaskar

9. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

sorry there is change in his birth details
    September 29, 1984, 2.15 PM, Coimbatore

its 29 September not 24

Thanks in advance sir

10. lalithasharma9

lalithasharma9 Bronze IL'ite

Namaste sir,
    I had posted couple of queries to you for my sister and you had answered them and we were in great relief now coming to my problem.

Yesterday I was laid off from my company, we bought a new house and had a baby recently I am really worried losing job at this point. Can you please check my chart and tell whether I get a new job in near future?

Date of birth : 30-9-1985
    Time of birth :10:24 am
    Place of birth : Guntur