November 2016 due date club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by vaishh, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Mahalaksh1000

Mahalaksh1000 New IL'ite

Fine vasumathy

2. shwetapj

shwetapj Silver IL'ite

Hello!

I am not sure of the cervical length. My last scan was at 18 weeks. Dr said no need for any Ultrasound when everything is good. Now i am 28 weeks. I am not having any issues and everything running smoothly. I am going to regular checkups to the Doc and so far BP and Weight everything is normal. Dr is happy with progress and there is nothing extra she has asked me to do so far. That is no ultrasound nothing. I hope it is going fine. I am experiencing regular kicks and movements. i am eating good and no problems so far. Is it because of this she did not feel any need for an ultrasound?

3. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

@Mahalaksh1000
    Sorry for the delayed reply. I took only progesterone pills for my DD. She is 4 now. Now no shots or pills to keep the cervix intact. Had a checkup yesterday and doctor said things are fine. My cervix shouldnt be a problem after this (I am into week 31 now).

@shwetapj,
    If your cervical length was not right, your sonologist would have let you known, and should be in the report. So, it is very much fine. Anamoly scan is usually recommended in 24 weeks here in India. If your 18th week scan was the same, next one would be after 30 weeks.

4. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Had my scan 2 days back after completing 7 months. It showed funneling had started, and chances of cervical incompetency. Had been advised bed rest to complete full term:fearful: Scared now a lot.

5. Mahalaksh1000

Mahalaksh1000 New IL'ite

Hi Visasri

No worries dear, you are already into 32 weeks I guess. Just few more weeks to go. Stay positive & relaxed, be extra careful than your Dr advises you to be. Stay off your feet as much as possible, be inclined even while lying on bed, eating...bed rest is the mantra for weak cervix, keep us upDated on your progress. I've completed 30weeks & will continue bed rest till 36 weeks. Do you have someone to take of your 4yr old? Be confident, I'm sure you will carry full term.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  6. SadMarried

SadMarried Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies , i would like to join you all too . Im pregnant with my second child and due on third week of November.

Wish you all happy and healthy pregnancy.

Vasumathy likes this.
  7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy and stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey.

All the best Visasri. Rest well. Hope you will cross 36 weeks.

All the best to you mahalakshmi. You too rest well. Hope you can manage another 6 weeks without troubles.

Shweta,
    Its OK to be without scan. As long as your baby I'd showing the activity, don't worry.

8. Mahalaksh100

Mahalaksh100 New IL'ite

Thank you vasumathy

9. Mahalaksh100

Mahalaksh100 New IL'ite

I'm 31 weeks 4 days & had been for cervical length scan yday. Length which was 3cm at 29 weeks had shortened to 2cm despite bed rest, feeling bit terrified. Dr told me to continue with bed rest. Do you think I can make it another 6 more weeks? Dr said my cervix is dynamic. So should I consider that length would fluctuate depending on baby's pressure to the uterus? Pls share your thoughts.

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Its good that cervix is taking it slow. Just continue with your rest. Relax ad much as you could. You can make it for another 6 weeks. Stay strong and positive.
    Don't sit in sofa and in small stools. Eat protein rich foods. Those should help you.
    All the best.