1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Be lated Happy Janmashtami Neha. :)

As you mentioned above in Maharashrian families first girl & boys horoscope is matched. if it matches then bride seeing programme is fixed. Usually they tell their opinion later. Some people give their consent directly on the spot. it depends. Mine was love marriage, my in laws (first my BIL & his wife & then parents) come to see me.

Happy that you liked episode.

28neha likes this.
  2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Aarthi dear.

Good guess. Will post next part soon.:)

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Hoping the same PS. :grinning:

4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 7

“But Ved, I am seriously not interested in this marriage. Why should I always succumb to others wishes? Adish was furious.

V: Who is forcing you? Why? Anushka is not good? Isn’t she educated? Beautiful?

She is.. Adish remained quiet.

Ved continued: why are you behaving like nuts? Are Swanand uncle & aunty your enemies? They will never tell but they too have their responsibilities. They can’t get married unless you. Do you want him to be single forever? Life shouldn’t stop & you can’t live it like that. Think about your closed one’s too.

Adish gave him puzzled look. Ved patted on his back. He asked: What did Anushka spoke to you?

A: She is too not interested for marriage but couldn’t resist her father as heart patient. She is sailing in same boat as mine.

Ved thought for a moment & his face was brightened with idea struck in mind.

“That’s good! “ He exclaimed. Adish was astonished.

“Listen, I think you should talk to her. If you cancelled this proposal then it will affect your relation with Swanand uncle. After this if you agreed for marriage with any other girl suggested by them, she will keep expectation from you.

A: Then what to do now?

Ved explained him everything properly. Adish thought for few minutes. After thinking from all sides he decided to give his consent for the marriage. He called Swanand & conveyed the same.

Ved saw Anushka’s photo & his conscience told him that Anushka would perfect partner for him who will change his life with her love & care slowly. But he chooses not express his thoughts.

Swanand couldn’t believe his ears. He gave news to everyone at home. The atmosphere in their house soon changed into family of Hum Aapke Hain Koun? Vasudha told Devki to prepare a sweet & offered it to god.

“Hello Pari, where are you?” Anushka was sobbing.

Parineeta sensed something wrong in Anushka’s voice. Hope Mahesh uncle is fine!

“What? OK, I’ll be there within half hour” Parineeta hung up the call.

Next day

“Hello Mr. Samant, I am Swanand here?”

Asha replied to him. “What? No problem, which hospital? Achha, Mangeshkar hospital.Fine.”

Swanand & Adish reached hospital. Vedant too joined them there. Swanand inquired about Mahesh’s health to Asha. He gently patted on Anushka’s head & requested to see Mahesh.

Anushka gave him ICU pass she was carrying. This is when Vedant observed Anushka carefully. Her face was very calm though she was tensed. Vedant felt that there is much more hidden behind her calm face. He smiled to himself. He came to know from one of the staff that Mahesh had a minor attack but no need of angioplasty. He gestured Adish to talk with Anushka & went aside.

Adish turned to Anushka. He stammered for a moment.

Ad: When did this happen? How is Mahesh uncle now?

An: At night. Now he is better. Doctor said it was a mild attack. One block was found but luckily no need of angioplasty.

Ad: That’s good. Don’t worry he will be alright.

An: Hope so. He will recover physically but what about mental recovery?

Ad: Yeah, definitely.

Adish don’t know what to speak further. Mahesh come then. Adish met Mahesh & they left after some time.

Adish & Swanad started together while Vedant went alone. He was going to take his bike from parking that time a housekeeper guy was watering trees in compound. Suddenly the pipe in his hand slipped & it made Vedant little wet. He moved aside in order to avoid further mess; he didn’t notice ahead & collided on a girl coming from front. She was wet like him as water fall on her too.

Vedant kept looking at her. She was not like beauty queen but her face was really attractive.

She asked wiping her face” How do you walk? Can’t you see the people around?”

Vedant came in senses. “I am sorry madam, I didn’t do it purposely. “

“It’s OK” She said. Vedant kept staring her.

“What are you staring?” She felt uncomfortable.

V: Will you please come this side? I need to take my bike. If you slip here then you will fall on me again

The girl felt shy. She tried to move fast from there. In that process she lost her balance & hold Vedant’s hand to support. When she realized that she is holding a guy’s hand for support she immediately left it & said” sorry”

Vedant smiled & said” It’s OK, be careful next time.”

She started walking fast without looking at him. Vedant laughed wearing helmet seeing her.

Doctor informed Anushka that they are shifting Mahesh to ICCU in afternoon & after a day observation he will be discharged next day. Anushka felt relieved & thanked doctor. She called her manger & informed about leave & started going to see Mahesh.

When she entered ICU she was shocked to see Mahesh giving a big smile to her!

To Be Continued..........:wave:

Bhoonzee, Adharv, Deepu04 and 5 others like this.
  5. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Good one Leena.. Hopefully the 2 Love stories are about to begin... Will be waiting desperately for next updates.

6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

I am confused here..Did Vedanth liked Anushka :flushed::flushed::flushed:??

--PS

7. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Nice update Leena. So, it will be two love tracks just like your last story. You really are double romantic...can't wait to see what happens next.

8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Very nice story Leenam...Cant wait to know what happened next..as usual you have rocked with your mesmerizing narration...Waiting for next part :)

9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Leena. Posting next part soon :)

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

PS dear , Vedanth liked Anushka but for Adish, not for himself.