1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Behind The Door

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by BDivya, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Divya eagerly waiting dear ... Pls post soon

2. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

I couldnt make u all wait till next week so heres the next part!

3. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Episode 21 :

Meghna couldnt talk, only tears rolled down her cheeks. She dint want to trouble Rosy aunty, but Rosy aunty being her well wisher never let Meg to feel alone. After sometime Meg spoke-
    Nothing aunty. I.. I was just feeling home sick.

Come on baby. I know you better. Tell me what it is.

Its nothing serious. Really aunty. Please dont stress yourself.

Honey, listen to me. Fights and misunderstandings between lovers are quite common and its the responsibility of both the lovers to dissolve the fight or misunderstanding created. Else it may turn out to be more bitter with time. In a relationship its important to discuss and dust off any bad cloud before it turns into a storm. Anyone in the relationship can take up the responsibility to clear the air and by doing this they are just making the hard formed relationship to survive. So dont worry if it has to be you to clear the air. You are trying to let the relationship survive and breathe rather than letting it die without giving it a chance.

As she heard Rosy aunty speak, her confidence level rose up and she felt relieved. She was surprised as how did aunty find out her pain without even her saying.

Dear, your silence says it all. Go ahead and make the first move to save your relationship.

Aunty, i am..I .. I am just out of words..

Dear, take care and call me when you have cleared the air between you both.

She hung up the call and felt better and somehow wanted to drive away the weed out of the relationship.

She decided to talk to Dev in person when he comes back to hospital tomorrow. As soon as her back touched the bed, her tired eyes closed immediately and went into a deep sleep. The one thing that she was deprived for all these days. She slept peacefully.

The next morning she got ready and chanted her prayers to the almighty and left for the hospital. In the reception there were numerous people and this was more than the usual crowd. She made her way through the crowd and reached a corner of the reception desk. She heard two ward boys speaking that they are expecting the arrival of Dr. Aman who had gone all the way to the airport to receive the foreign delegates who had come along with the staff who had gone for the seminar.

There were garlands and tika thali which the interns and junior doctor assistants held gracefully in their hands. They were all dressed up in bright sarees and sparkling accesories. The sounds of the dangling bangles and jhumkas and the sweet smelling perfumes gave the feeling of a wedding. There was some light music played in the reception area and certainly looked like the foreign delegates were quite important to Aman that today the hospital looked like a festival hall.

After sometime there were a fleet of huge cars infront of the entrance and Aman along with some foreign people stepped down from the car. As soon as their feet touched the ground, there was a sudden increase in the music sound, the flowers were strewn on the carpet, there were rose water sprinkles and a sudden chaos in the entrance. The security men swiflty moved here and there and talked very seriously over their talkies. There were quick clicks and flashes everywhere. The beautiful ladies performed their task of taking the 'nazar' and applying the tika on their foreheads. There were giggles and flashes everywhere.

After a few people had walked past her, she saw Dev and Nathasha at the entrance. Her heart beat rose on seeing Dev. The supressed pain showed its head out once again. She felt a pain in her heart.Both of them were standing together and their 'nazar' was taken together. God, she hated that.

Nathasha was all smiles and even posed for a few snaps. When she looked at Dev, his face was quite dull and there was no trace of smile on his lips. When she looked at his lips, she remembered the words of Nats. And thought that - are they the same lips that once loved to rest on me? And now the lips have found another pair? Is this true or is Nats lying to me? She was again drawn into her thoughts but she shrugged them off and stood looking at Dev.

The moment Dev's eyes fell on her, she felt different and at the same time happy. She kept looking at him without any reaction in her face. They were walked inside the hospital. Nats was busy posing for the clicks that she did not notice Meg standing in front of her. Whereas Dev, his eyes were fixed only on Meg. They both marched throught the reception and just before they were about to get into the elevator, Dev came running towards Meg.

Meg saw Dev clearing the crowd and making his way and rushing towards her. She felt empty in her stomach. She stood frozen. And there was Dev in front of her, gasping for breath. She could see the hidden tears trying to flow down his cheeks. And Dev hugged her tightly. She could hear the silent whispers of sobs on her shoulder. Tears rolled down her cheeks as well.

Let the door open..........

Sweetynila, vaidehi71, 28neha and 3 others like this.
  4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey divya... soopeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Dev loves her so much da.... & Meg deserve for that.
    Na('U')ts should see that and get fumes in her eyes & ears .....

5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

This is THE EPISODE so far dear .. Kudos..I am sure he should have found out the crooked nature of ANTS(Typo NATS :grimacing::grin:) before anyone explains him..I wish Meg should not be put in a position to explain that all....Hats off...
    --PS

6. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Wow Divya too good, but u made us wait a lot. So now pls no long gaps. Pls open the door forever......

7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Divya too good... Love your narration dear... Fantastic dear..

8. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Too Good update Divya dear. I just couldn't imagine the reaction of Nats. Happy for Meg! :) :)

9. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Divya ............. Waiting.........

10. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

thank u soo much aarthi :):)