1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Deciding On Future Actions

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Caughtinbetween, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

Sorry for the late reply friends.

@Iamagoodgirl yes i have reduced phone calls , just call them in a couple of days and speaks for a few mins and thats it .though H mentions quite often that they will come for a visit soon and that he plans this and that during the visit , i just listen and nod . I only hope that i keep my job during their visit to be sane . About next india trip , dont know anything yet.

@Rihana I took a loan from a friend for the ticket but didnt tell this to H , they think its from my father .H wants to go for the ART's immediately but i am just trying to give some excuse to delay it because i am on the verge of getting another job FT , not IT , but will earn me little more than the min wage job with benefits. This would be physically exhausting , upto 12 hrs shift on foot running around so not sure how ttc would progress . And I also want to keep some money aside for my future before ttc . Will continue with this atleast until I get IT job.

@yellowmango yes you are right , i have noticed that he feels that this job lowers his status as it would be a place which would be frequently visited by the neighborhood . he told me many times that i let this one go but i didnt budge and started working there.he wants me to do only white collar jobs unlike this one. and yes i did infact tell him that i am alone in this mrg and that i will do whatever it takes to earn my money.

@chocolate thanks for the suggestion , i am searching on that website. and also worked on few other freelancing websites , though its not a consistent source of income but it helped a lot.

@KashmirFlower thanks for your advice .sent you PM.

thank you ladies for your support throughout . you give me strength to bring my life back on track. thank you so much.

yellowmango likes this.