Pls Help Me- Depression

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Nat, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Nat

Nat New IL'ite

Dear all,
    I am 32 yr old female. I want to share my story. I need suggestions from all of you. Your suggestions and advice can change my life.
    In the year 2011, I have delivered stillborn baby at 26 weeks. Problem was low amniotic fluid and at the time of delivery my blood pressure also shoot up.After that I research in internet about complications occured in pregnancy due to high BP. But after reading all such negative things like preeclampsia etc., I started getting panic attacks since then I am into depression. I afraid of becoming pregnant due to bp issues.
    Pls suggest me can I get pregnant if I am having pre-existing high blood pressure.

Help me pls, I want to get pregnant and have babies but my fear is holding me.

2. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

my hugs to you dear.

I had been in your shoes.I had a stillborn baby at 26 weeks and after that had 2 successful pregnancies.

My friend had preeclampsia and she delivered a healthy baby through bed rest.

Consult a good gynaecologist.She will prescribe medicines for bp and monitor your bp through your pregnancy.

Try yoga and brisk exercise to get your bp under control.

Nat likes this.
  3. Nat

Nat New IL'ite

Dear jgvr,
    Thnx for your prompt reply. I am feeling positive after reading your reply.

You have made my day. Thnx again dear

4. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Dear Nat ,
    i had two pregnancy losses out of which the second one was still born at 23 weeks due to incompetent cervix. my cerclage was a failure..still i have hope of becoming pregnant. so, be positive. life will be like that. develop will power to face life. positive affirmations will change your life, if you want more advice or if you want to talk PM me.

Nat likes this.
  5. Nat

Nat New IL'ite

Dear sweety,
    Thnx for your reply. First of all I am sorry to hear about your losses. You are such a brave girl. Thnx for your positive words my dear. May God fulfill all ur wishes.

Sweety82 likes this.