Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @iamsrihere ,

Glad you had a beautiful darshan of Sai Baba! Hope you are doing fine with His blessings.

Thanks for your lovely greetings for Krishna Janmashtami which I heartily reciprocate.

I join you in praying Baba that all TTC Ilties may be blessed with a lovely little or Cute little Radha before next Janmashtami. I will continue to pray for you.

may Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

svaac and iamsrihere like this.
  2. suryakala

Dear DD @Vani09 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.
    Thank you for your lovely greetings for Janmashtami which I heartily reciprocate.
    I will continue to pray for you and I am sure our prayers will be blessed by Him soon.

May Baba bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Vani09 likes this.
  3. saimax

saimax New IL'ite

Maam i m also baba devotee.he bless me always.

4. sharmi10

sharmi10 Gold IL'ite

Thank you ma for your prayers for us. Always my mind praying sai,sai,sai,baba.
    May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Om sairam.

5. sharmi10

sharmi10 Gold IL'ite

Hi ma
    I want To join This Thread Maa.. pray for all of us who want to become mother and not only this who ever Need baba blessing..
    thanks for praying us added me too in this special list ma.. Im blessed by baba grace always love baba is great.. Have a faith and patience is important.. Love u all. I wish u all success will touch you and fulfill your wishes..

Thank you
    sharmila...

6. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Hi @subashini07

I read your post and felt like ypu have written my feelings..so couldn't stop myself to write for you. I am sailing in the same boat and completely relate with what you are going through. I am member of IL from a very long time and have seen many ttc members who concieved and shared the news with us here. teeja, eagermom, sindhu, agony, avanti, pinkydarling,ashima etc...all were in this side and now some of them are proud moms and others will soon hold their los. I am very sure that baba will answer our prayers too. I have learnt patience from this thread and positivity from other members. Keep moving...our day will come soon.
    May baba bless us soon...and may we actually celebrate our next janmashtami witg our little krishna/radha.
    OM SAI RAM!

7. suryakala

Dear @subashini07 ,

Hugs and I feel sorry to go through your post. Come on, cheer up my DD.
    In my experience for those who pray with Shraddha and Saburi Baba does whatever He thinks the best for them. So, please do not lose heart, there should be a reason which is in your best interest, for the delay.
    Like so many devotees, I also had my personal experiences. Baba is very kind. Please continue to pray with dedication and conclude your prayers saying,'Let Thy Will Happen'. You will feel the burden being taken away by Him from you.

I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

8. suryakala

Dear DD @sharmi10 ,

Welcome to this thread.

I will pray for you from next Thursday on wards. You also lease pray with dedication and full concentration, but leave your burden on Him finally saying," Let Thy Will Happen". Baba is very kind and I am sure He will bless your prayers.

He taught His devotees,'Shraddha and Saburi' (Faith and Patience).

May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

9. suryakala

Dear DD @msms ,

I am so impressed to see your great response to DD @subashini07 . I am very proud of you. It is not only subashini, but many of my DDs and sisters in this thread for whom I pray will derive hope and comfort from your post. I am sure Baba is with you always.

I will continue to pray for you all TTC ladies.

May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

subashini07, 28neha and msms like this.
  10. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Thank you @suryakala ma. It is very difficult to be positive in this journey. But learnt alot from you and other ilites. In this virtual world we see many people like us..
    IL has given the positive vibes to me. Need your blessings ma. Surrendered to baba completely. I am sure he will answer our prayers soon. And we will have our LO in our life soon.