1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Apr 18, 2016.

1. saimax

saimax New IL'ite

Hi pl homebased data entry

2. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Wow! superb narration:clap2: .I read all the episodes in two days. Waiting for the next update.

3. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

sorry for taking so long...Got stuck in personal and official issues. Have to be away from the country for certain days..Here I have posted the episodes..Enjoy and waiting for your comments as usual.
    I missed you all...

4. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 22

Rashika decided to move to Uday’s house;actual reason to find out who is Mr. R; fake reason she has given to Kavita is she would like to spend some time with them accepting their request. Yes! Kavita and Sujit requested Rashika to stay with them atleast for some time. Vinay’s family was also staying with them. I am not fully happy with her decision. I was so scared to send Rashika alone there. But she was pretty confident and determined that she would go and find out about ‘R’.

When there is a need, time moves like a tortoise. I was waiting for 5 PM as I have planned to follow Pavani. I have to try my luck of extracting information as much as possible from her. I came in my Royal Enfield which I rarely use for office. Since Pavani knew my car, I am left with no option to use it. Sharp by 5 PM, Pavani started in her black and blue Honda Deo. I followed her few steps behind her. It doesn’t seem she noticed me. She parked her bike in a Café coffee day located in around 4 kms away from our office. I slowed down my bike and parked near the construction site next to coffee day. The coffee shop is in the outer part of city. So very less people visit the place. I hide myself behind the bricks arranged in the under construction site. Pavani seemed to be very excited. She rather went in but stayed on her deo browsing something in her mobile. Twice in half an hour she made a call. Second time she called her face showed she has been exhausted in waiting. After 35 minutes, she got a call. Holding the phone on her ears, she rotated her head all over the direction and her eyes fixed at the direction where I was hiding. Understanding that something fishy, I slowly ran inside the site hiding behind every possible pile. I never did squats and sit ups; literally I hate it. But I have never imagined would do with this tight slim fit casual pants. I didn’t forget to check my tight pant whether it has slit out because of the unusual squats. That was a construction on the way building with roofing and pillars done. Otherwise the building was completely open. The pile of cements, mud and other construction equipment saved my life. Who knows??i might have fallen as prey in either of their eyes. I need to confirm first. I managed to reach to the 3rd floor and my speed increases when I started climbing the stairs. I hide behind the pillar, peek my head and the view was pretty clear. I breathed heavily. Pavani wandered around the bricks pile and moved her eyes in the construction area. I swift my view to the roadside. I could see the nose of a brown luxury car; may be Audi but I am not sure.

Whats going on? Who is he? Who has Pavani planned to meet? How on earth he found me? Still breathing severely, I leaned my head on the pillar and comforted myself. Often I gander at the brick pile I couldn’t see neither Pavani nor the brown car.

Oh my bad luck!!. I moaned perplexedly. I covered my head with my scarf and walked towards my bike. I rode the bike without any aim. To my surprise I noticed a brown audi car and deo parked next to each other in the street side shop. I slowed down and moved towards the shop. Pavani was sitting along with a red tshirt guy where I could see only his back. Seeing them from the corner of the eye I parked my bike and moved back. Pavani glanced but she was furious enough on their discussion. I jumped in joy for not missing them. I plugged in the ear phone and put my phone in silent mode. I ordered a tea and pretended to browse on the newspaper parallelly listening to music, but literally mute. The guy may be sharp but not Pavani;I know. I stood just opposite to her so that I can hear their discussion. I believed he should be Mr.R

R: its 2 days and are you playing?

Pavani remained silent. I drove crazy, what are they talking about. Oops! I missed the initial part

R: I am talking to you only

Pavani: I am happy that I got my George back. I couldn’t think about anything beyond that. Sorry!

R: Just do this. I want to know where Sarthak has gone to

Pavani: Whats the need. Leave me please! I have helped you to my level best. I dont want to miss George again

R: fine? What if the guy followed you till café is your George?

Pavani: What??!!George?? No way. How can you suspect like that

R: Call him right now. I bet he is not in office.

Pavani: Why should I believe you?

Her contracted eyebrows clearly conveyed that she has been irritated on R. I was shocked to hear my name and his accurate guess. How smart he is in smelling even our minute moves. I was so tensed what if she calls me.

I preferred staying there is no safer so I paid the shop keeper and started home. Approaching this guy is not that easy. This game is like level 20 in temple run. The obstacles are more. My head is spinning. I am running and running in an unknown direction.

Between Rashika made her each step in a very careful manner. She stayed normal hiding all her questions and confusions. After dinner she stood staring at the full moon from her room terrace. A gentle touch brought her back to reality. Sujit smiled at her. She smiled back and turned again towards the moon. Kavita also joined them. Rashika felt the entire city has drowned in silence. She thought “May be I can start my initial investigation from them now. But how???” her folded fist keep on hitting the other fist gently in a much rhythmic way. Gotcha!! Her eyes fixed on the dark empty sky. She turned back immediately facing Sujit and Kavita.

Rashika: Sujit! Have you ever suspected for a minute how Uday would have died suddenly?

Sujit nodded his head as a negative response where his eyes threw multiple confusion arrows. Rashika shifted her eyes towards Kavita. She gave a similar reaction of Sujit. Both were surprised and shocked by this question from her

“What are you thinking? Why do you think so?” asked Sujit after a moment pause. His hard and confused look evidently illustrated that he has got the gist of what she said but not sure whether she really meant what he is assuming

“I just asked..because I have a strong suspicion that ……” Rashika stopped immediately seeing Vandana entering the terrace

Vandana: “oh oh…you all are here…I was searching for you throughout this house. Whats up Rashi…”

Rashika smiled and shook her shoulders “Just a casual talk… about Uday Uncle”

Vandana caressed her cheeks and kissed on her head. “Everything will be ok soon dear.. Uday Brother was so affectionate to you. He considered you as his own daughter and always wanted to keep you with him”

Rashika: I know Aunty. I should do something for him

Sujit couldn’t take off his eyes off Rashika due to her bizarre talks and determined eyes. He couldn’t read anything from her eyes. The hemisphere moon hiding behind the clouds poke its face and portrayed its presence to the world. The long grown trees and the smiling flowers got ready to retire for the day. New buds started waiting for its birth to make the world look more beautiful.

Kavita and Vandana left after a few minutes casual talk. They then went to their respective rooms

Rashika went to Uday’s room along with Sujit after everyone has slept. Kavita slept in Sujit’s room. Uday’s memories disturbed her sleep so she preferred to sleep in Sujit’s room for certain point of time. The room was well built and interiorized with very good antique collections. Uday is fond of products made in India. Even in the very big bungalow, you could not see any imported items except his bar room. Odisha dancing dolls, Peacock carved in wood, Clay idol of Ganesh, sandalwood tiger with its herd, Jaipur made flower vases, monkeys craved in coconut…there were lot of things to admire. The rose wood gigantic bed as occupied by the pure cotton semi resistance mattress neatly arranged with Bombay dyeing cotton printed bedsheet. A simplicity with elegance has always been maintained in Uday. And his room perfectly replicated that. Sujit gazed at the way Rashika is admiring each and every things in the room. Albeit she has come to this room many a times when she lived in this house, she never attempted to notice anything. Her only intention to visit this room was to meet Uday & Kavita and request them to drop her back to orphanage home. The bad memories stimulated her tear gland and her eyes tried its level best to smuggle the ready to drop tears within it. Sujit noticed this as well. He caressed her head and extended his hand. Rashika clutched his hand with her head bent down resting on their hands releasing all the smuggled tears off her eyes. Sujit who has not wept much on the day of Uday’s death in order to console his mother, embraced Rashika and sobbed silently.

Two angry eyes watching this behind the screens of the balcony window sighed heavily in ire. His well- built gym body was searching for something to hit. Unfortunately the terrace door was closed so he couldn’t hear anything they speak.

Rashika sat on the couch and comforted her wiping off the tears and adjusting the hair behind her ears. Sujit sat opposite to her waiting for her to reveal the suspense bomb Rashika just about to throw on the terrace which was stopped by Vandana’s sudden arrival.

Rashika took a pause for couple of minutes to answer all the questions revolving in her mind. But, no way. She definitely needs someones help to tackle, trap and corner the main culprit. And when the relation is involved, she knows well she cannot do that alone. Mr. R being super smart, she is in a position to act super duper smart way to catch him red handed.

She decided to convey Sujit part by part. She doesn’t want to puke everything whatever has happened so far. Sujit might get confused and may over react she thought. He waited patiently for Rashika to speak.

Adjusting her throat she started to speak in a very gentle voice even Sujit felt difficult to hear her. He came much closer to her.

“Sujit! Don’t get panic and react immediately after I spoke. I need your help on an important thing”

He nodded but his anxiety grew more with her built ups.

“Uday has been murdered by……someone…someone from our home. “

“WWHHHATTT” Sujit jumped out of the couch

“SSSshhhh…I told you na…don’t over react” she pulled him towards the couch.

Rashika narrated the initial part of her love proposal to George, Satty then being kidnapped, George’s white number call, Proposal to Uday, Uday’s will details, till the death of him. “This is initial part. There is lot more to continue…I will narrate you one by one as time progress”

Sujit’s turned his face away. His heart bumbled in rage. He cleared his throat and started speaking “Dad did ask me one day whether I am can marry you. The very next moment I told him that I am considering you as my little sister. I…I couldn’t even guess any name..you know”

Rashika got an urge to utter Roshan / Rohan’s name but she controlled herself. This is not the right time to reveal. Each and every step of mine should be careful and conscious. She told within her

She left Sujit alone in the room and walked out. Sujit remained silent resting his face in his folded fingers. He resisted himself thinking about anything and stayed calm.

The curtains danced gently according to the rhythmic breeze. The dark prevailed outside swallowed the activeness of the world and dominated its peace.

Three hearts silently sniveled heavily thinking about their losses but with a determined vow to castigate the culprit with an unforgettable lesson

Mystery to be continued…

VinuthaS, Sweetynila, Deepu04 and 2 others like this.
  5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 23

I rolled and rolled on the bed throughout night, I know… I opened my eyes when sun’s rays pinched on my eyes directly. My digital clock showcased the time as 8 AM. Oh boy!!

I cleared my eyes and casually glanced at my room. My room has never looked this dirty in my life. “If Rashika sees my room, she will immediately divorce me before marriage itself” I mumbled and went to fresh up. There were 15 missed calls from Pavani since morning and 1 message from Rashika “W R U”. Only one. In no time I got ready but I had a very to very very bad mood to go. I loosened my tie, tuck off my neatly inned shirt and sat on the sofa spreading my legs on the bean bag. I wanted to meet Rashika but definitely don’t want to meet Pavani.

Why cant I marry both?? A strange question stuck my mind. I hit myself on my head and mumbled “rather than marrying Pavani, better I can remain as bachelor” . I opened my laptop and sent out an emergency OOO (Out of Office) email to my boss & enabled the automatic reply . I heard my stomach grumbling. Its time to feed you boy…Luckily I got some Kellogg’s and milk powder after surfing through the storage space.

I got a call from my office number. With a bowl in one hand I attended the call from the other

Me: Hello

“Gujju, you are on leave today?”

GUJJU??? Yuk…from where these girls are getting such freaky cranky names. I know it is Pavani but still I roared in thunder voice…”who is this?” . the bowl slipped from my hand. I bent down to catch it before it breaks and oooooch, my head collided with the sofa hand rester

After a half minute silence, I heard a super feeble voice “Pavani”

Me: “Tell me”

Pavani: “Why didn’t you come to office? I have been desperately waiting for you, you know?”

Me: “Not feeling well.”

Pavani: “Oh baby doll..Gujju got fever? Dolly come and help you??”

Oh poor me, I cannot tolerate this drama queen.

Me: Listen Ms. Drama. Allow me to sleep now. Please. I am in mid of my sleep , got it. Bye”

I threw the phone on the sofa and jumped on to the couch. I might have accepted Pavani as a friend if she has not involved in Satty’s kidnap. After knowing that, my mind denies firmly to treat her even as a human being. My phone rang again. I was maddened and annoyed thinking it would be Pavani again. I ignored the call. My phone screamed again. I closed my eyes in order to control my anger and ignored the call again. Third time my phone cried pestering me to attend. I jumped off the couch and grabbed the phone. OH my my…bad luck..Rashika has called???i answered the call immediately.

Me: hey!! helloo..

Rashika: where have you been? Why have you not turned to office?

Me: Bad mood dear. Have you reached?

Rashika: Oh hoo…Baaaad mooooodd??? (in a sarcastic tone) I heard in BBC that someone is down with fever. So to whom are you lying..your ex-girl friend or current girl friend

Me: oh come on Rashika. Please. I have only one girl friend, lover, wife whatever you call. And that’s only you. No one can even try to occupy my heart.

Rashika: Arey chill out. Chill out tiger. I was just pulling your legs. Since I couldn’t find you around, I thought of checking with you. I will meet you this evening

Me: Why not now? I need you badly

Rashika: No way boy. I have important presentations to handle and decks are half way through. I need to complete by today. Till that day dream about Pavani

Me: No… Please! Don’t talk about her. her dramatic speech and non sense talks, yuk…

Rashika grinned. “Fine Mr. George. Lets meet by around 5

Me: I am waiting dear. My lips are dry

Rashika blushed but managed to reply “I will get lip balm that your dolly uses. I heard it moistures your lips for more than 8 hours”

We laughed. After causal talks she got back to work. I rolled on the sofa some time. Since Rashika is coming I need to clean my house. I gathered the scattered dresses here and there & load onto the washing machine. Thanks to you tube, I read how and how much powder should I put, how to close and finally I switched on the machine. At first it striked to work. After minor adjustments and beg (of course) it got life and started its operation. I vacuum clean throughout ground floor, arranged the newspapers in its cabin, letters in the letter box and all things to its respective places. The bed spread has been changed and bed sheet was properly folded. By the time I completed, my stomach released its digestive juice reminding me to provide some food. I called up pizza hut and ordered a pizza. He ensured that I will get my pizza within half an hour. I took a quick shower and wore the tee shirt Rashika gifted me once and a coffee brown Bermuda. Pizza boy delivered the pizza on time. I gasped the small pizza and a garlic bread in no time. I believe my stomach has been satisfied. I took my car keys and went to grocery shop to purchase something to cook. “Its long time I got something for Rashika” I thought. I went to a gift shop and got dangling earrings and a ceramic couple doll. Once gift pack is done, I reached home and started waiting for my love.

The series of events happened in my recent past disturbed me. Thoughts about Sarthak pained me. Except for text messages he refused to talk to me. He never failed to check whether we were successful in getting closer to the killer. He speaks to Rashika more than me. He is angry that I have not allowed him to stay with me at my tough time. I was confident enough that he will understand me one day. “Missing you buddy” I texted him in whats app. The message was read but there was no reply. “Sorry, for what I did. It is for your safety only” I shooted another message.

Satty: “I know that. But still, I am feeling guilty that I couldn’t stand along with you at your tough time. Get him soon and bring me back to you. Till that I cannot talk. I am feeling like being in hell here”

I felt relieved. Rashika’s car horn sound announced her arrival. Immediately I lighted all the scented candles that I kept ready. The hall looked romantic.

I opened the door and hide behind the door. Her cute eyes wide opened in surprise seeing the candles all over. She enjoyed the nice aroma of candles by closing her eyes. I slowly closed the door and hugged her from behind. She held my hands and lifted her head to see me. “Whats all this George.?”

I rubbed my nose on her neck which tickled her. She loosens my hands and hugged me. I kissed on her forehead and pushed her on to my chest covering her head with my hands. She felt my warmth and stood for few minutes enjoying my warmth.

Rashika: I never knew you are good at giving surprises too

Me: I am good at many things. Correct time has not come

I winked at her. She punched on my shoulders and gazed at the neat house.

“Hope I am not dreaming” she said in a naughty tone. I loved her expression seeing me cleaned everything. “By any chance you took Pavani’s help?”

I caught her ears and pinched gently. She cried out in pain and hit on my back. “you hate her this month and she loves you thhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssss much you know” she said expanding her hands as wide as possible and sat on the sofa

Me: Is it panining still.

I rubbed her ears gently. She nodded naughtily. I blind folded her eyes with a cotton ribbon.

“Hey! Whats now?” her excited voice elated my happiness. I removed her earrings, fixed the new earrings on her ear lobes and kissed her ears. She unfolds immediately and ran towards the dressing room. Her eyes twinkled in joy. She moved her face in all directions and admired her own beauty.

“It is pretty cute” she exclaimed. I hugged her from her back and kissed on her ears again.

“Thank you” she whispered. We sat on the bed clutching each others hands. She leaned on my shoulders. I embraced her placing my hands around her shoulder and holding her hand with my other hand. The scented candles were soothing our mind.

Me: Rashi... Where are we? What about our next move. Haw far have you progressed

I showed Satty’s messages to her. She took a deep breath and explained me how she narrated everything to Sujit. I felt happy that we have got one more person to help in our mission.

Me: Be careful Rashi. Each and every step of yours should be careful. You are living in the den of lion.

I sat on the ground and placed my head on her lap cuddling her legs. She brushed my hair placing her head on mine. “I am getting late. Shall I leave?” she whispered in my ears. I tightened my hold gesturing no mood to leave her. I then planted my chin on her thighs and looked at her eyes “Be mine soon”. This time I handed over the ceramic dolls. She unwrapped the gift and enjoyed the other surprise. “Well, I will keep it on my work desk and will show to Pavani” saying she winked

“Sure. Write our names on top of each doll. When are we going to stand like this in reality Rashi…I need you badly…”

Rashika pinched my cheeks and said “I am desperately waiting for that moment. Chalo. Let me leave. I won’t get mood to go then”. She pulled away my head and tried to get up. I pulled her hands and pushed back to sit on the bed “Don’t go then”

We smiled at each other and I hit her forehead with mine. Rashika’s phone rang. “Sujit???” she exclaimed yet answered the call “Yes Sujit.”

…..

“No..I am in George’s house now”

…….

“No..I don’t mind..” she gestured Sujit coming to my place, would that be fine?. I nodded affirmatively and showed thumbs up

“Fine Sujit. You come here. I will share the location via whats app. Bye”

Together we prepared chapathi and paneer butter masala with the things I got from grocery shop today. After an hour Sujit reached my house. We shook our hands and started talking casually. Sujit seem very furious to catch the murderer of his dad. From his talk I understood that Rashika has not revealed anything about R.

In the deep conversation, we three missed to notice the brown Audi that followed Sujit’s car. A gigantic well built body jumped off my compound wall and hide behind the windows looking for a chance to peek into our house to overhear our conversation

Mystery to be continued……

VinuthaS, Sweetynila, Adharv and 2 others like this.
  6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 24

Clock struck 9.

Sujit: Thanks for wonderful dinner George. I think we need to meet often

Me: Credit goes to Rashi. She prepared

Sujit: I feel happy for you both. But…

He paused and out his head down. I held his hand. “Sujit. I can understand..I am sorry for your dad. Someway I have become responsible for his death…”

Rashika interrupted “Say we are responsible. If I would not have interjected in your life, he would not have been murdered. I wish my mom should have…

Sujit placed his palm on her mouth. “You never know how happy I felt when dad brought you home. No one knows how many nights I passed longing for a sibling. I fought each and every one when you left home, have you ever know that Rashika. From the day I met you, I treated as my little sis only. You and even you George, why are you taking responsibility for someone’s greed. Cut the crap thoughts off your mind. Focus on how to trap him”

I nodded. The anon person trying to peek in our house slowly dissolved in the dark and the audi car flew away before we came out.

After Sujit and Rashika left I came in and cherished the happy moments since Rashika entered my house. I started planning about how to extract information from Pavani. Our next target is that drama queen.

My phone was waiting for me with lot of notifications 15 missed calls, 25 whats app messages; all missed calls and 20 messages from Pavani. I cant play this love drama. I hate it. Let me try in my own way. My mind yelled at me. I hit bed. After all I am having sumptuous home meal after a long time. Sleep hugged my eyes and hence my mind. I dozed off in no time.

At Uday’s house:

Sujit followed by Rashika entered the house.

Kavita: you both were late today???come on. Refresh yourself. Dinner is ready.

Sujit: Mom. I am not feeling well. I need rest badly. No dinner for me please.

Saying he swifted to his room. Rashika searched for reason to skip dinner. “Aunty!...since it got late I had dinner at office only. Sorry for not informing you” she said in a hesitant tone

Kavita: Ha! That’s ok dear..Thats so common with Uday!. have milk atleast

She held Rashika towards dinner table. Rohan and Roshan were having dinner along with Vandana.

Rohan looked at Rashika gave a smile and continued eating. Roshan pulled her to sit next to him and started chatting. He continued to cuddle her hand which pained Rashika. She tried to remove her hand from his clutch but all her efforts were in vain. Roshan washed his hands in the finger bowl and without drying it completely he dragged her holding her hand with both his hands. Rashika felt embarrassed “Yuk! Roshan. What are you doing??” she gave a pathetic look at Vandana. Vandana smiled at them and said to Rohan. “They would make a very nice pair. Isnt it Son”

Rohan smiled and nodded “You are right Mom! Well I have to go for a surgery tomorrow. Wake me up by 5:30. Don’t forget mom” saying he left.

Kavita: We need to give money to get words from his mouth

Vandana: Kavita! What do you think about Roshan and Rashika? Aren’t they making a good pair?

Kavita was shocked by her words. Though she heard few minutes back, she didn’t expect that she has to face the question directly. “Roshan is very talkative and adamant. Very recently he took over Vinay’s business but yet to prove himself” Kavita thought. “Give me some time to think Vandana.” She replied.

“Roshan has already discussed about this to Uday. I think he has accepted. But before I check and confirm with him, he died” Vandana said in a low voice.

Kavita was stunned again. “Why Uday has not told anything about this to me. He never hides anything from me???”

“Vandana. Lets think and decide. If Rashika is interested we shall proceed. I will talk to her regarding this soon” saying Kavita left. Vandana instructed maids to clear the table and went to garden for a walk.

Kavita worried about Sujit that he didn’t eat anything and conveyed that not feeling well. She took a glass of milk and walked towards his room. While passing through Rashika’s room she noticed Roshan and Rashika were chit chatting and Rashika laughed often for whatever Roshan says. This scene brought smile in her face. She assumed Uday might have accepted the marriage proposal. Thinking about that she went to Sujit’s room. Sujit was standing on the portigo gazing at the stars in a deep thought. His thoughts got disturbed when Kavita touched his shoulders. He smiled at her and took the milk glass from her.

Kavita: How are you feeling now dear?

He just gave smile as reply. Kavita touched his hand and said “Take rest now. I have to discuss about some important thing. Will talk tomorrow” Sujit was drawing lines in the milk glass. “Regarding??” he asked without taking his eyes from the glass

“Vandana wants Roshan to get married with Rashika”. Sujit lifted his head in shock. Kavita continued “Roshan has already spoken about this to your dad. I don’t know what he said. Vandana told before she could check with him, Uday died”

Kavita observed Sujit was exasperated. “Sujit??” she held his hand

“Mom!! We will discuss about this later”

“Ok beta! You take rest. I thought of checking with Rashika about this”

“NNOOOOOOOOOO” Sujit breathed heavily. Kavita was stunned to see him behaving like this. He said “not in near future mom. Don’t talk about this to anyone. You got it?” he said in a stern stone which made Kavita puzzled but she simply nods her head. She looked at him mystified. “I will sleep with Vandana today. Vinay baiya is out of station.” Sujit didn’t respond to her. Kavita left in anxiety. “So he is the one. Roshan!!” Sujit rolled on his fingers onto his palm.

Sujit headed towards Rashika’s room. He became furious seeing Rashika and Roshan chit chatting. He was about to caught hold of his neck but he controlled himself. He left the place without talking anything. Through out night he didn’t sleep. Roshan noticed Sujit from the corner of his eye but he ignored and continued talking to Rashika

When the clock stuck 1, Rashika pretended like feeling sleepy and blew a big yawn. Roshan bid her good night and left. Rashika peek her head to ensure Roshan has left and hopped towards Sujit’s room. Rashika locked the door and came in. Sujit stared at her and remained silent. Looking at his face she sensed something is not good, she asked in puzzled tone “Sujit..Is everything ok?”

He tends to say something but controlled and moved his eyes away from her moving his head right to left. Rashika stood confused. “whats wrong with him??”. She came and sat next to him. Sujit got off from the cot immediately and stood showing his back to her. “What happened Sujit? Why are you behaving like this to me?” she asked in such a feeble voice

“Your behavior made me to act so? Do you know with whom you had fun till now?”

“Had fun? What are you talking about” Rashika raised her voice.

Sujit walked fast towards her and clutched her hand so tightly “Roshan!!. Do you know who he is?”

“Son of Vinay Uncle. Our cousin”

“That’s it???Do you know he is the one who proposed to my dad to marry you? My dad rejected that because he is adamant, hyperactive, rowdy and not settled in anything properly. To get married to you he KILLED MY FATHER”

“What are you blabbering Sujit?”

“Do you think I blabber? My mom just now asked me whether we shall proceed your marriage with him. And you…(pointing his fingers towards her)you… yesterday said you are here to take revenge on the murderer of your maternal uncle…today you are happily chit chatting with the murderer…what is your real motto…tell me”

“I didn’t know this Sujit. Trust me” Rashika pleaded

Seeing her innocent face, his anger subsided. She came near him. “I seriously didn’t know. He dragged me to my room. But he was decent enough to me. He cracked jokes and we..we were laughing at his jokes. That’s it. I would not have gone with him if I know that he is the murderer”

Sujit: “Whom do you think then Rashika? Fine. Leave it..if you really don’t know then dilute this in your blood. He…he is the one who wanted to marry you…he killed my dad…he is naughty, mischevious, arrogant, aggressive all these days. Very recently…very recently, he joined his dad’s business but have not done anything efficiently..”

Rashika: Just how I speak to you, I treated him the same way Sujit. No more thoughts please.

Sujit: Sorry! If you would have spoken to Rohan I might not get wild..but after knowing Roshan is the one, I lost my patience” he placed his hand on her head and shook.

Rashika: I agree. Even I would have reacted in the same way if I was in your place

Sujit: What is our next step then?. We have found him

Rashika: We need to find more from Pavani. Let’s corner her tomorrow. This guy is very clever. We need to have short steady steps and not long shaky one

Sujit nodded his head. “I agree. Get hold of her tomorrow. Lets suck out everything from her mouth.”

“Good night Sujit” Rashika left the room.

The tall black shadow which was listening to their conversation so far moved out of the place swiftly and reached his room. He dialed Pavani’s number.

Mystery to be continued……

VinuthaS, Adharv, Deepu04 and 2 others like this.
  7. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

good to have u back Rith :) hope everything is fine at ur end :):)
    and we want more episodes..not just 1!!!!!! :p

8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

All is well dear..posted 3 episodes..Have fun.
    I am rushing in to read "Behind the door", @leenam05 new story and lot of new stories that i have missed all these days...

BDivya likes this.
  9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Hello PS dear...Hope you are doing good...Happy to meet you after long time..Posted 3 episodes..enjoy. Happy reading

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Hi Aarthi..Thank you for your lovely words. I feel very happy to read your comments. you made my day :)