1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Slavery Isn't All That Savoury

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Aug 26, 2016.

1. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Slavery isn't all that Savoury

Loads and loads have been spoken about slavery and their ill effects on humanity, though it still continues in different forms and names - in the corporate, political, religious, social and domestic fronts.

Forcing a view point on others is also a form of slavery, when the listener/reader isn't allowed to express. I have read, heard, researched and this is what is the universal truth - take it and be a slave. Nothing new about it so let's not talk about it.

We are here to explore only the domestic front. Take a deep breath and concntrate and don't resort to means and methods detailed by meena as in her meditation for dummies. She is a laughter factory and she mass produces them regularly, must have a chinese connection it seems.

When the girls reach a marriage-able age or rather when they attain the maturity to marry and handle a single poor guy and keep him a slave for life for keepsake, the parents start looking out for a groom - one who can be groomed and if not possibly broomed. He turns a keepsake object due to a sentimental value out of the marriage, even if he turns a semimental in due course, inevitable.

All these days must have wondered why a guy is called bridegroom, now you can relate groom and broom to it. All this is fine, then where does it go wrong? The mom and sisters of the estranged broom given as a groom to a new girl, still try to have a share of the broom - ancestral rights, has been an issue always.

They don't allow the girl to have full rights on the broom. The broom too has memories of the ancestral connections and looks like the wiifi/bluetooth connection wasn't unpaired before the change of ownership.

So it is evident that it is not all that is faulty with the broom, but it is the ownership fight between the womenfolks. When he is groomed to be given away as a broom, why then fight after the legitimate transfer of ownership? The slave is the worst affected and the owners never understand a bit about it. Heartless owners.

In the meantime the slave is on probation, later confirmed and primarily used to run errands, chauffeur drive, used as punching bag, etc. The guy doesn't mind any of these and starts enjoying the new broomstyle/lifestyle. He does at times realize the best form of charity service is to save a life and that too an unknown soul, having got married to his girl, has saved another unknown life. Who thanks his service, no one.

Yaei but this slavery is not all that a savoury, it is enjoyable and makes a meaning to life and indeed a sweet, and a very tasty one - it all depends on the degree of dumbness that you can master in the art of brooming. Acceptance of reality is the firts step to nirvana. Being a broom in slavery with loads of love is really very sweet. Never resist, retalliation brings humiliation and acceptance brings jubilation.

Gals get married and bring jubilation in guys lives - lots and lots are waiting to be groomed and broomed. Guys are beggars and can never be choosers of their owners. Make merry gals, make merry, get married. Am a happily married slave and I love every moment of slavery.

2. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Surprise GG :cheer:.

First response comes from me...LOL. You seem to be really kicking now, you know what I mean :D. If a guy(bridegroom) can be related to a broom, I would say the gal (bride) is also taken for a ride after marriage :rolleye:....isn't ???

I'm happily married and enjoy troubling my DH, not like he doesn't to me :p , but don't think I would consider ourselves as slaves, we are best friends :biggrin: around us are the slaves LOL. That's a mean way of thinking I know ;)

kaniths, periamma, jskls and 3 others like this.
  3. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

Oh just missed....wait hold this 2nd place for me....i l come back nd give chooper fb later.

jskls and GoogleGlass like this.
  4. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

Hehehe after Dowry thread & God thread you have bumped to Slavery topico.

Lol groom to broom trivia is so funny. I know you have stated few things what we girls do to the so called Groom after marriage....i assume my GroBro {Groom Broom} is in safe hands ....i.e, my hand!!!!

OK lemme get serious now: i pity all GroBro souls who are sandwiched with mayonnaise toppings {2 slices of breads being Mom & wife....mayonnaise s sister or inlaws}. We should let go of that Dominating mind set & be sensible towards all.

Live & let live to make this world a better place :smiley:

Another cracking/ crackling post from u GG :clap2:

5. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear GG,
    I thoroughly enjoyed your enjoyment in slavery.After all 'groom' replaced by'broom'-G becomes B-5 letters advanced.What a great progress!

One of the most sought after ideals in the human history is’Freedom’ ..
    But what most people call ‘freedom’ is really a slavery.

“Whatever overcomes a man, to that he is enslaved” is the most oft quoted saying.Addiction to modern technology of communications like Whatsapp, Facebook,Twitter etc is never a lesser evil to alcoholism and drug abuse.If you are prepared to become slave to your i-phone, what harm is there in becoming a slave to your life partner?
    The more you long for independence,the more it results in slavery. Freedom is not something that is awarded but is felt inside .Aristotle has compared nature to slavery and that all activities of nature, sun, moon, stars,trees,plants, rains,fire and everything -the so called core discipline is something like total slavery .
    When viewed in this angle what is wrong in becoming a slave-another term for being a disciplinarian.

Wish you many more long long years of slavery with the prefix of 'groom' or preferrably 'broom'.
    Jayasala 42

sindmani and GoogleGlass like this.
  6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear GG, the groom with the broom who drives car like a Vroom.HAHA
    What a description. Wait i will forward this to Maneka Gandhi let me see what she has to say.
    Super man, what to say, cant stop laughing.We are slaves in marriage eh ! HAHA

Regards
    kamal

GoogleGlass likes this.
  7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear GG,

If you are a professional, you learn how to be a slave at work. If you are an information seeker, you learn to be a slave of what is fed in the TV, news and social medias. If you are a knowledge seeker, you learn to become a slave of the educational system. If you are seeking a religion, you learn to become a slave of religious rituals. If you are a spiritual speaker, you learn to be a slave of the soul. Marriage is the training program for men to learn about slavery. The parents transfer the title deed to a woman without a manual so that she could choose to do it in her own free style. It is a life changing event when the men learn to understand how to be a better slave. In the interconnected world, the freedom is to choose the set of slavery.

Viswa

momsky, Rajkum846 and GoogleGlass like this.
  8. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Hilarious one! Who can think of B/G/V-room like this? Nice one. Enjoyed reading!

There are Grooms who treat their brides as brooms and say they all ( IL's) come as a pacckage and sends brides away!

GoogleGlass likes this.
  9. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear GG,
    Hilarious!
    At some places we are slaves and some slaves to us.....pleasant or unpleasant. But that bondage is there in every relationship.
    Are only men slaves in a marriage? What about women? Umpteen stories in Relationship forum.....even after reading them you think only men are slaves?
    My personal opinion is marriage is a pleasant slavery.
    You are also admitting that you are enjoying every moment of this slavery! We have to redefine slavery.
    Syamala

GoogleGlass likes this.
  10. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Hilarious GG. Hope you have not scared away some bachelors. In marriage, both are masters and both are slaves.

GoogleGlass likes this.