1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Not Able To Go For Job But Always Thinking About What To Do

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Slim55, Aug 26, 2016.

1. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

I am into programming, a developer role, in IT field, for this you can first learn HTML, CSS, javscript and javascript libraries like jQuery, and SQL queries. For any type of development above are needed. Later you can choose something like java or c#,.net or sharepoint or Salesforce.
    Salesforce is in good demand and cloud technology, all learning material provided free on their websites. diligence is necessary whatever you choose, as they take months to learn. and learning never ceases in IT. But pay would be good too.
    You can spend a month and see if you are comfortable in IT stuff. Are you mathematical background? it is not necessary but I think it helps someway in logical and reasoning.

For testing in IT , search in this forum, lot of info is there.

2. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

If your husband is a good person in your opinion, then there should be no complaints from you.

A husband is considered as good if he doesn't ask account for the money you are spending? you are his wife not a secretary. Why should he ask for how much you are spending on groceries. How can you say that he is a good husband when he is not even providing the basic necessity of decent clothes to you. Can't he see what kind of clothes you are wearing?

Dear, you should respect yourself first.

3. Slim55

Slim55 Senior IL'ite

Compare to my friends husbands he is good. Yes you are correct.He is still in middle class 1980's mentality.even I ask about how is my dress when I go out he says good. My mother in law make my mind like that without job or getting money from parents I should not enjoy.Amyways 11 years wasted .you are correct first I have to respect myself. Thank you

4. Slim55

Slim55 Senior IL'ite

Is it possible to do job from home in software field ? new to software field and I am 33 years old.

5. KashmirFlower

age doesn't matter to learn things, for that matter in US age doesn't matter, and should not be considered for a job, it is to protect senior citizens from age discrimination. You are in correct age, to concentrate about career I think, done with kids, now they go school, etc. Lot of H4 eads learning now too.

all IT related is team work, but these cloud based technologies provide remote working facility, as it needs laptop and internet and other servers sit on cloud(maintained by the providers). you would need to communicate with emails, phone and meetings with screen sharing. You do that when you volunteering too.(to gain experience of real time jobs but no pay). So it is good option till you get work permit.

sslkgpaa and madras2018 like this.
  6. charanya147

charanya147 Silver IL'ite

Op,
    Stay calm and positive.... Just threaten your mil next time if she speaks about your job going as" if I try for job without permit, your son will be in jail, is it okay for you "........ Never think you are useless, you are the family...... Because of you only family is running......... Never show your weaknesses before your husband.... We don't know when men will use it against us...........

KashmirFlower and Slim55 like this.
  7. Slim55

Slim55 Senior IL'ite

Thank you very much kashmirFlower .Finally this discussion like housewife or working woman.Any for woman it's better to do at least part time job in my opinion.As you said I will try for one month and check am I suitable to this field or not.I done B. Sc in maths and computer scorns in 2003 latter B.ed in maths.First time I feel like sharing my feelings with friend.Thank you very much for your valuable time.

KashmirFlower likes this.
  8. Slim55

Slim55 Senior IL'ite

Thank you.I should not feel I am useless

9. Slim55

Slim55 Senior IL'ite

My mil doesn't ask directly. She
    Says others dowries and
    Other wives how much getting from their parents and enquire about my dresses costs and some times says someones wife doesn't go to Usa and wants to save rent in USA like this.Almost she killed my brain.

charanya147 likes this.
  10. KashmirFlower

You are welcome. You can ask here always.
    try this website, good for starting. HTML Tutorial

See if you can use this workshop,
    Free 1-hour Workshop - Introduction To Coding For Kids

Slim55 likes this.