Best IVF centre in Banglore!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by 28neha, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Pls check ur inbox. Just replied .

Now regarding the query of hormones testing on day 7, may be they r testing LH , Sr. Estradiol n progesterone are done in a IVF cycle during stimulation phase.
    It's to check the response of the body to the stimulation and to know if there could premature LH surge ( premature ovulation).
    Please get this cleared with the doctor.

They prefer keeping a frozen semen sample as they do not want to take any risk of not getting a sample on that day. Like the husband not reaching on time , not able to produce sample on that particular day due to anxiety etc. This is like a back up which is a good thing.

Ur query regarding the ICSI n birth defects. They generally say IVF has chances of birth defective babies. I would say it's a myth. I know of people who have healthy children. Not everything on the internet is correct, I believe.
    Just leave it to God.
    U must have heard that normal conception babies also end up with some defects . I would say this is all in gods hands. So don't break ur head on this. Trust him n ur doctor completely and keep only positive thoughts.
    Take ur time to decide on ur doctor. U need to have complete faith on ur doctor.
    All the best !

CHITRABALAMANI, 28neha and msms like this.
  2. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Thanks agony once again :)

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Neha,
    Different doctors prefer different protocol. I don't know the difference of D2 and D7 hormones. Coming to AMH part, it keeps changing in a cycle.
    ICSI don't mean that it will lead to birth defects. In ICSI birth defects shouldn't come!
    Semen freezing is usual precautionary procedure. They generally prefer the fresh ones, like Agony said, last minute troubles shouldn't be there...

Deciding on doc depends on how their response for you.
    >If someone puts enough care on you, like studying your hormones and scans and then change the medicine dosage based on it, not on random routine procedure.
    >Answering your queries, questions and confusions.
    >The hospital should have adequate facilities. At least in house blood collection center, scan facilities, stay facility, even for that half day. Decent hygiene and maintenance inside the hospital (You will be more prone to urine infections right from hospital toilets)
    > I prefer a less crowded place as the attention will be decent and experienced doc who can handle the situations.

Lemme know if i have missed something.

Agony and 28neha like this.
  4. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Vasumathy ..:) both the hospital have good facility.second hospital dont have only hormonal test facility but they have tie up with one good diagnostic they will come and collect sample at our door step..

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

OK then.
    Decide based on your experience with them. Whomever seems good, go with further discussion with them. Take your own time to start the treatments.
    All the Best.

Agony and 28neha like this.
  6. Pinky14

Pinky14 New IL'ite

Hi did you find a good doc ? I am currently consulting with a doc .I haven't started any process yet except doing all the routine test .hsg has been done .amh 1.03 and my age is 35 . There are peritubal adhersion .every time I visit the doc she scares me with repeting million times abt my age ,amh,follicles and make it sound hopeless she pushes only for ivf . I visited another doc Dr reeta biligandy .she was really nice n gave us a proper in depth counselling .she stated the same thing but the approach made all the difference .she helped me accept the fact n I came out with some hope n lots of positivity not scared n dejected...but she is in j p nagar just too far
    :( . Feeling so lost as I got to start the treatment under the other doctor. Help with the right docs please around malleshwaram .

7. SanaRita103

SanaRita103 New IL'ite

Hi All, This is an excellent thread with such detail information. I have been looking through the net to find some useful information and leads to finding a good IVF doctor and hospital in bangalore and this is the best thread I have found thus far. @28neha, can you please send me the details of the doctors you have met and written about in this thread. I would really appreciate your help.
    All the best to you all.

8. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sana ! welcome to IL

defiantly i will share details with you..could you plz share your TTC journey with us...

9. SanaRita103

SanaRita103 New IL'ite

Thanks 28neha!

I am 34 and TTC from 3 years. I stay outside of India and have consulted doctors in the country I live in.

Diagnosis is "unexplained infertility" and was given a very good chance with ART (assisted reproductive treatment) . With lot of hopes started IUI and 3 IUI later still no results. Doctors were still hopeful and we tried an IVF too but same result again. This time around I want to give our Indian doctors a try. I feel that there will be positive results when I have a good support system ( with family and friends). I strongly believe in God and know that my time will come and I will be blessed with a child. There are so many fertility centers in Bangalore that it gets difficult to decide upon one. Since I have a time crunch when in India and cannot start looking for te doctor when i am there. I plan to finalize on a doctor and then come to Bangalore. Your information regarding the doctors will greatly help me in this effort.

Thank you

One general suggestion to all. Always stay positive and be strong. dont worry about others and what they think about you. you are the only person who can keep yourself happy.