1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Coconut Oil - Good For Eyebrow Growth??

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by goldfish99, Apr 27, 2016.

1. goldfish99

goldfish99 Silver IL'ite

I have wide eyebrows, but the hair growth on them is bit less. So much so, that, one corner on the right hand side is shown to have a cut due to less hair. I heard that coconut oil application help. I have been using it for past one month now, but don't see any difference. Also, I haven't got my eyebrows done for quite sometime to restore hair, but in vain. Is coconut oil good for eyebrow growth? Or should I try something else?

2. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

My friends here in the UK have been using castor oil and I have been using Vit E oil for 6 months and we have all noticed new growth, very slow but there is growth. I put a couple of drops on a cottonwool bud and rub on my eyebrow until all the oil is absorbed - I do this just before going to bed.

3. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

Instead of Coconut Oil , Use Castor oil .. I have heard of Castor oil .. Also Stop or change if U r using any eye brow pencil ..

4. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Why stop/change from using an eyebrow pencil???

5. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Sonal please advise me why I should stop or change using eyebrow pencil?
    Incidentally I know that a few of you ladies on this forum use ginger to encourage hair growth. Do you ladies think ginger juice will work on eyebrows???

6. trishausmn

trishausmn New IL'ite

hi goldfish99,
    even i have very thin eyebrows and heard that castor oil works very well i just started using it last week hopefully it would give me results in 2-3 months .... have you started doing anything for the eyebrows ? if so please share

7. Coconutspell

Coconutspell New IL'ite

Yes it's good for eyebrows and eyelashes too. Honestly, my eyebrows were very light coloured and thin and their growth were also very slow. And as we all know eyebrows play a very important role to make our face look pretty. And my eyelashes were also small and was lighter in colour. But trust me two weeks, just before going to bed, I used to apply my homemade pure coconut oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes and would sleep. Next morning I used to wash my face normally with water. And within a week I got amazing results. You can use organic coconut oil to see the difference. They work awesome.You can follow my page on Instagram coconut_spell for more awesome ways that Coconut oil helps in making hair and skin beautiful and healthy.

8. Coconutspell

Coconutspell New IL'ite

Yes it's good for eyebrows and eyelashes too. Honestly, my eyebrows were very light coloured and thin and their growth were also very slow. And as we all know eyebrows play a very important role to make our face look pretty. And my eyelashes were also small and was lighter in colour. But trust me two weeks, just before going to bed, I used to apply my homemade pure coconut oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes and would sleep. Next morning I used to wash my face normally with water. And within a week I got amazing results. You can use organic coconut oil to see the difference. They work awesome.You can follow my page on Instagram coconut_spell for more awesome ways that Coconut oil helps in making hair and skin beautiful and healthy. If you want you can like my page on Facebook Coconut_spell to get amazing tips on coconut oil. All the tricks shared there are personally tried and still applied on myself.

9. Coconutspell

Coconutspell New IL'ite

Yesit's good for eyebrows and eyelashes too. Honestly, my eyebrows were very light coloured and thin and their growth were also very slow. And as we all know eyebrows play a very important role to make our face look pretty. And my eyelashes were also small and was lighter in colour. But trust me two weeks, just before going to bed, I used to apply my homemade pure coconut oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes and would sleep. Next morning I used to wash my face normally with water. And within a week I got amazing results. You can use organic coconut oil to see the difference. They work awesome.You can follow my page on Instagram coconut_spell for more awesome ways that Coconut oil helps in making hair and skin beautiful and healthy. If you want you can like my page on Facebook Coconut_spell to get amazing tips on coconut oil. All the tricks shared there are personally tried and still applied on myself.

10. Coconutspell

Coconutspell New IL'ite

But ginger has a very strong smell that remains for weeks. Yesit's good for eyebrows and eyelashes too. Honestly, my eyebrows were very light coloured and thin and their growth were also very slow. And as we all know eyebrows play a very important role to make our face look pretty. And my eyelashes were also small and was lighter in colour. But trust me two weeks, just before going to bed, I used to apply my homemade pure coconut oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes and would sleep. Next morning I used to wash my face normally with water. And within a week I got amazing results. You can use organic coconut oil to see the difference. They work awesome.You can follow my page on Instagram coconut_spell for more awesome ways that Coconut oil helps in making hair and skin beautiful and healthy. If you want you can like my page on Facebook Coconut_spell to get amazing tips on coconut oil. All the tricks shared there are personally tried and still applied on myself.