1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Get Rid Of Acne Pits ?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Jeevasaro, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Hi IL's,

Before marriage i got so many pimples in my face and because of that my face turns out with lot of scars and small pits in my cheeks..... After marriage my pimples and scars get reduced but pits remains the same...
    How to remove pits in my cheeks naturally ? Please suggest everyone ;-) Thanks in advance :)

2. trishausmn

trishausmn New IL'ite

hi jeevasaro,
    i believe potato or aloevera works very nice it takes time but you will see the change slowly.

3. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

@trishausmn ... Thank u so much... Is there any clinical way we can remove that ?

4. trishausmn

trishausmn New IL'ite

yes actually there will be some serums or creams available in market for that but you need to conult dermatologist before using them coz dermatoligist can suggest you the correct serum for your problem .good luck

5. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Thank u :) I surfed on net that vitamin E oil helps in reducing scars and pit. Is that true ?

6. trishausmn

trishausmn New IL'ite

hmmmmm vitamin e is very good for skin but i suggest you take vitamin e capsules if available so t give glow from inner side (i think you got the point) but its really good for skin you can try that also. do you stay in india or usa? coz if in india you can once go to a derm ... i heard a lot about pathanjali aloevera gel which smothens the skin you can even try that

7. trishausmn

trishausmn New IL'ite

i suggest you better visit derm once ....... i remember when i was in teens i suffered the same problem i was so depressed so depressed you cant imagine ( you know how we feel when in teens) so i went to dremtologist he gave me medicines and ointment after 3 months i got clear skin and at home i used to apply potato or aloevera or lime and honey .....

8. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Thank u dear...am in india...I went to derm this pits can be reduced only by laser treatment per session it will cost around 2000 to 3000...So it will take 8 to 9 sessions to remove... thinking about doing or not ...

9. trishausmn

trishausmn New IL'ite

laser might be a permanent soution for that but if you dont want to go for laser ask the derm for ointment and tabets i dont remember the ointment which i have used coz its long back but it is from ranbaxy company i remember that much

10. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite