1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Watching On Netflix?

Discussion in 'TV' started by blindpup10, Jul 19, 2016.

1. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

Thanks @Amica.. I think Gran Hotel is sort of one
    [​IMG]

2. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Thanks, @momsky! I'll check it out. :D

momsky likes this.
  3. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

OMG!! There is Quantico on Netflix- Priyanka Chopra is the leading character. Anyone watched this show? Any reviews?

4. maggi32

maggi32 IL Hall of Fame

I was hooked on initially......later got busy nd skipped it.

There's story within a story & again within that another story :innocent:. Oh, ya PC got a good meaty role.

Lets wait, may be others will give a better review.

Rajkum846 and blindpup10 like this.
  5. blindpup10

@maggi32 - yea I saw the trailer and I think the first episode maybe.. don't remember. PC getting into an American TV is huge! Wonder if this show is in India and how did the audience take it...:thinking:

maggi32 likes this.
  6. blindpup10

I finished watching American Crime- 10/10. Woke the parent in me. Seriously a good show. Anyone watched it.. Any reviews?

7. idonthatemylife

idonthatemylife Silver IL'ite

Hi, I was wondering whats with all the hooplas and hoo-has about the netflix revival of the Gilmore Girls show.I started to watch the previous seasons on Netflix and finished watching all the 7 seasons of the show.

Gilmore Girl 1 aka Lorelai aka mom:
    Rude,noisy and absolutely no respect for other human beings especially the boyfriends.I still dont understand why she has to b***h about her own parents in every single episode.She ran off from her parents home just because she was educated in private school or she got good clothes and food.oh, you sad little rich girl! c'mon, seriously???

Gilmore Girl 2 aka Rory aka daughter
    Whenever the mum calls this one "special", i cringe. Oh yeah.She's special alright. it sounds retarded to me.Running off to see a guy while in relationship with another one and sleeping with the first one while he's married wrecking his marriage.Just because you read a lot of books does not mean you are going to conquer the world.

Finally, whats with all the fast talking in this show? The mum keeps babbling all the time.How people keep praising these "great" fast dialogues in this show is beyond me.

Well, this is my take.

blindpup10 likes this.
  8. blindpup10

@idonthatemylife-
    Gilmore Girls is just time pass show... Its a late 90's show targeting teen pregnancy families. Its all about the single mother and daughter duo.As most of us weren't part of the US 90's culture, we don't find Gilmore Girls amusing.

I remember watching few episodes from random seasons in India (I am 90's kid)- but when I came to the US and started to watch Gilmore Girls couldn't get into it. At the same time, a lot of my American friends spoke highly of this show.. as they grew up watching it and could relate to it.

Apart from Gilmore Girls what are you watching?

maggi32 and Amica like this.
  9. idonthatemylife

idonthatemylife Silver IL'ite

I totally agree with you on the 90's culture in US thing.Me being an 80's kid(who grew up in India) could not relate so much to the plights of a single mother in US.Well, i wanted to have a good laugh more like a sitcom kind after watching the Girls show. I have just started to watch 3rd rock from the Sun.

10. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

Hey all,
    Watching American Odyssey. It is a thriller. Could not stop watching after the 1st episode. Has anyone seen this show ?