1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Is The Only Thing Whichmakes Us Happy

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 24, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I have experienced this love isthe only thing in theworld that makes us feel happy and inspires us to live

Everyone says love hurts love doesnot hurt, loneliness hurts, rejection hurts,losing someone hurts,everyone confuse everything with love. But reality love is the only thing in this world that covers all the pain and makes us wornderful again.

Love is needed most when we are a child and in old age.For a child mother's love is needed most and in old age the couple need both and they cant live without the other. They both are support for each other. Since two days my husband is not so active and he is having cold, otherwise also he always has cold but now it is more and he does not take medicines too. So today we had hot tomato soup and havemade rasam also with pepper and jeera powder. Cant see him not active and he was sahing its time to leave the world. These are symptoms. Told him we cant go when we want. Then I told my daughter who is in LOndon through whatsapp.Shewas saying tell him that there is no place there now, he can go after some years. When I told this to my husband he was saying how does she know did she go there and see, she was saying telling tell him now a days everything we come to know through internet. Though I was feeling sad but consled myself that one day we have to leave the world. Let him go fast because it will be difficult to live without me though my children will take good care of him.

I got this from Google thought of sharing with you all

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.
    Which is why we should never only focus on the surface and judge others without understanding them first.

Those who like to pay the bill, do so not because they are loaded, but because they value friendship above money.

Those who take the initiative at work, do so not because they are stupid but because they understand the concept of responsibility.

Those who apologize first after a fight, do so not because they are wrong but because they value the people around them.

Those who are willing to help you, do so not because they owe you any thing but because they see you as a true friend.

Those who often text you, do so not because they have nothing better to do but because you are in their heart.
    One day, all of us will get separated from each other; we will miss our conversations of everything & nothing; the dreams that we had. Days will pass by, months, years, until this contact becomes rare… One day our children will see our pictures and ask “Who are these people? “And we will smile with invisible tears because a heart is touched with a strong word and you will say: “IT WAS THEM THAT I HAD THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE WITH”

2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear viji maami,
    I usually go to latest posts list as soon as i log in after checking for some alerts. Seeing the heading itself knew it was your post and as usual loved reading it.
    Yes nothing can compensate for the feeling of loving and being loved - at whatever stage of life we may be in. The trend of your post is in a melancholy mood naturally, due to your husband not feeling up to the mark . Please do not think too much into the future. You are living an ideal and comfortable life at the moment and we pray for this peace to continue in your life. The quotable quotes are so true and its good to know so that we can realise this.
    Thanks again for a wonderful post.

iyerviji likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks. For the. First feedback Joy dear will come back later with my reply as. It us lunch time

4. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Dear mami,

Very nice snippets. You have quoted a lot of things which are so true. I loved it on the whole.
    I hope that mama gets well soon. When not well, one utters things which are negative. Make him think positive, which you are already doing so.
    I wish you Happy Krishna Jayanthi.

Take care,
    Vaidehi

iyerviji likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Joy dear for the first feedback which made my day. Glad to know seeing th eheading you knew that its me. Thanks for your wishes dear. Since two days he was not usual mood, today he is ok, I cant see him dull. Welcome dear and glad you liked the post

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Vaidehi dear glad toknow you liked the snippet. Today he is better dear, thanks for your concern. Happy Krishna Jayanathi to you too

vaidehi71 likes this.
  7. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

My dear dear Viji....firstly belated birthday greetings.
    Sorry to hear that dear hubby is not feeling too well.But under your loving care he must have bounced back to his usual active self by now for sure.For us Senior Citizens these sort of "Down Days" come more frequently and we all tend to think of the last days on earth.For our better halves it is more often than us ladies as we are all so busy getting the daily routine to run like clockwork for the rest of the family that we have little time to spare on these thoughts.Its all a part of this journey through Life.WE can only pray for strength to tide over difficult days...all the best dear..:grinning:

KashmirFlower and iyerviji like this.
  8. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Dear viji ma'am,

Don't worry. I hope uncle gets well soon.

well on a lighter note, I would like to share my experiences with my grandmom who used to talk like uncle whenever she used to get the smallest scratch or wound. She used to lie on the bed and demand all of us serve her even for a cold.

For the first 10 times or so my dad used to be so tensed, and worried. The last time this happened it turned out to be a memorable incident for all of us. My mom, dad, myself and sis went to our relatives house for some function for two days. We got a call from our gardener on the second day morning saying that our grandmom was critically ill and shes been blabbering saying she could see my grandpa (he died 20 years ago) and that he was calling her. In panic, all of us started from the function, went to home in a hurry just to see her doing her regular morning exercises.

All of us were quite shocked to see her up and active when just 4 hours ago the gardener called and spoke like that. The most unexpected comment came from my dad though 'I though you were dying, how come you are so active?'

hehe...as you can imagine it went on for some hours. I specially loved when my dad and grandmom used to fight....it was more like watching tom and jerry. But deep down, they loved each other a lot. Though my dad has an elder brother, my grandmom used to stay with us only. She loved my dad.

As they say, nothing can be predicted, sadly it was my dad who departed this world before my grandmom.

Don't worry! Cheer up. Our prayers are with you!

KashmirFlower, iyerviji and joylokhi like this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to see you here and very sorry for the late reply. Thanks for your wishes. Yes dear he is ok now and active. I cant see him dull. Yes dear what you have said is very true , we can only pray toGod to keep them healthy always. Thanks for your feedback and again sorry for the late reply

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sorry dear for the late reply. He is ok now and active.Thanks for your prayers and good wishes. Thanks for sharing about your grandmother. Old people are like that only , they want attention and only. Glad to know about the love between your dad and his mother and sorry to know that your dad passed away before her. Glad toknow your grand mother stayed with you .