1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Intercaste Marriage Help

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by pkk1, Aug 19, 2016.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Unless you are minor your father can't put your bf behind bars. Tell your dad this repeatedly. Keep your certificates safe with someone you trust.
    I fear there's no way your parents are going to accept for this marriage. You will have to take a tough decision. For the moment I too suggest that you come out of the house and start living in hostel. Take your time and decide on how to proceed further.

2. pkk1

pkk1 New IL'ite

When my father was threting me that I will burn your certificate and called my bf and told him that I will put you in jail and ruin your career,at that time I got scared and for the time being I told him OK I need some time to think and change my decision but my father again started beating me saying that why do you need more time,you have to change the decisom now.
    Then to protect my bf and my certificate and told them OK find a guy.
    I thought that it will take some time for them to find a guy but they were able to find a guy and send my photos to him.Now my dad want me to meet the guy.
    So I am thinking as you all know that I only want to marry that guy and want to come out of the situation.
    What should I say to the guy so that the guy can reject me and what if I tell all the truth to the guy about my bf and he tell my parents.
    They will again do the same melodrama and how can I then find a room in one day.

3. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

I suggest dont meet the guy. If you have his number better call him that you have a bf and your dad is pressurising you.
    There must be some colleagues of yours staying in hostel or pg right?why dont you ask them for leads?

d

4. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op ,have you kept your certificates in a safe place?
    Your father is a shame less abuser and your mother is his enabler.
    If your certificates are in a safe place...tell your father that you will meet him but you will not lie to him.
    Tell him,when the guy comes to meet ,I will tell in front of every one that you were sexually abused by your father.
    Also let your father know you have approached a woman's organization regarding his beatings.

That should give him something to think over.

People like your father should be behind bars.Bloody hypocrite!!!Has no shame in sexually abusing his daughter ...but the daughter marrying below his caste is shameful to him.

guesshoo and svaac like this.
  5. pkk1

pkk1 New IL'ite

My father knows that he has sexually abused me but he is not ready to accept that.He himself said that you are blaming me so that you can show me down and take that low caste boy up in character.
    To prove me a liar he himself told my mom that she wants to marry a low caste guy and blaming me for her sexual abusement.
    Also he said you were a child and any father can touch his daughter or hug her and told me that if every daughter start thinking like you then what will happen to the country?
    But I know it was not a mistake from my Father's side and it was not a hug only .He touched me in my private places buy my mistake was that I could not raise my voice at that point if time as I was not sure what is right and what is wrong.
    Now the situation at my house is that mmi am a liar who can blame her father for her marriage with her bf.

6. SeekingMind

SeekingMind Silver IL'ite

When I replied first, I didn't know your situation was this worse. Your situation is getting bad day by day.
    Very Sorry to hear what you are going through.
    You should immediately go report to police about the beatings and abuse on you. And about the certificates, make sure they are safe. If at all your dad burns it or already burnt them as he threatened, don't think all is lost and your career is ruined forever. You can still get the certificates if you apply to that university for another set. Yes, It is possible. Anyway, for now, the best thing to do is to go approach police and a woman's organization too.

guesshoo likes this.
  7. pkk1

pkk1 New IL'ite

I tried to go out of my house but my mom stand infront of me and then locked herself into a room and she cut her wrist.She is way much stubborn than me. she just want me to change my decision of marrying to a low caste guy.Now she is in operation theatre.What should i do i dont know.

8. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Leave. Without telling anyone. Don't give them am opportunity for such drama.

9. pkk1

pkk1 New IL'ite

If I will do so everybody will blame me.My mother can do anything to put me down.My dad found a guy for me but i rejected the guy that's why they are doing the drama.They forced me yesterday to say yes to the guy of their choice.I kept on saying no.They called my bf and told his dad that why is your son disturbing my daughter.Please let her live her life Otherwise i will make a police complain and ruin your son's career.my parents are so dominating and will kill me if i will not change my decision.They have locked me in my house.

10. elarun

elarun New IL'ite

Sorry to hear PKK am also in your situation now. I have kept my certificates in safe custody of my friend. U better keep safe of your certificates and just lead ur life. Parents will keep on doing drama only rather than accepting, your life is in your hands only

guesshoo likes this.