1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Leena, awesome posts. Sorry, not able to spend time reading here, but trying to catch up whatever you wrote. Story is going interesting. Waiting for next part.

2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Leenam05 Pls post next episode soon....:icon_pc::icon_pc::icon_pc::icon_pc::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Not at all,@Kiranpari , Story real life var based asali tari mi main story line madhe thoda change karun lihat ahe. Next part lavakar post karen.
    Keep reading.

Trans - Though story is based on real life incident, I have made a little change in story line. Will post next part soon.

4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Neha dear, I have made little change in story to avoid over emotional drama, I want to keep it simple & little humorous.
    Will post next part soon .:grinning::grinning:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    28neha likes this.
  5. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Lata dear I was missing you. :grinning:Happy to read your feedback. Take your time to read & after reading keep posting your feedback too. :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Posting next part soon.

6. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Aarthi, please don't bang your head & computer,Posting next part today.:grinning::grinning:

7. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 6

DHAP, DHUPPP, DHOOOSHHH……..

The sounds were coming from Adish’s place who was punching Vedant hard as the punishment of giving idea to Devki to accompany him.

“Awwch, enough yaar, how much you will punch?” Vedant yelled in pain.

Adish threw pillow on him & again beat him with the same. That time Devki come there.

“Arrey, what are doing? Are you kids to fight?” Devki.

“No aunty we were doing practice of martial arts with love.” Ved replied.

“OK, stop it now. Adish get ready soon dear, we have to leave in next fifteen minutes.”

“hmmn” Adish just nodded & gave I will see you later look to Vedant.

Vedant- Till date you’ve handled my accounts from now onwards I will handle your Love accounts buddy!

Adish, Swanand & Devki left. After 45 minutes drive they reached Anushka’s place. Mahesh who was sitting in hall greeted them.

After introduction & formal greetings exchange his sis in law (Anushka’s mother’s sister) Asha bought water & snacks for them. They started chatting when Mahesh signaled Asha to bring Anushka there.

Five minutes later Asha came in hall.Her son Suraj was there. Adish slightly raised his head but couldn’t see Anushka as she was walking behind them. She was just pretending to be smiley. Anushka wore an orange colour saree, with minimum makeup looked beautiful. She came ahead & with folded hands wished everyone.

Adish slowly stared her & was surprised because she was the same girl whom he bumped that day. Same with Anushka too .Both of them didn’t show anything on face & remained neutral.

Devki was extremely excited to see her. She gestured her to sit next to her. Devki affectionately inquired about her studies, hobbies etc. Anushka answered her nicely. Devki’s nature was so lovingly that people always received warm treatment from them. Anushka somewhere in mind liked her.

Swanand said” Why not we allow them to talk for sometime?”

Everyone agreed. All left the hall, now there remained only Adish & Anushka.

Adish was confused as what to talk. Anushka was quite & just plainly smiled to him. Adish got confidence with that. Finally he broke the ice.

Ad: Are we really unknown to each other?

An: (hesitating) At least for them.

They both plainly smiled & talked normally for some time.

Devki started chanting prayers to win the match rather match making programme. After 15 minutes everyone came in hall. Everyone was looking at them with eagerness. Adish said” Uncle we have talked with each other but we still needs sometime to decide. Shall we confirm by tomorrow? “

Everyone’s face went pale. To light the environment, Swanand said: We respect both of yours decision. We will wait to hear from you both. Is that Ok with you Mr. Samant ?

Mahesh was feeling hopeless inside but while trying to remain normal he said “That’s fine with us”

While leaving Devki hold Anushka’s face with love & said “You let us know your decision later but I declare here that I liked you very much dear, for my Adish. Hope to hear positively from you.”

Anushka was touched with her affection. She clutched Devki’s hand gently & touched her feet. Devki smiled to her & left.

Mahesh patted on her shoulder & went to his room. Anushka silently went to her room to change. Asha was going to stay that night with them.

Shirodkar house was occupied with silence. Seeing pale faces of all Adish didn’t dare to talk further & no one asked him anything. Devki already decided that this is her last attempt for his wedding. If he doesn’t agree no body will pester him & this topic will be closed there only.

After dinner Anushka went to Mahesh’s room to keep water she was shocked to see Mahesh fully sweating & unable to utter anything.

To Be continued.............. :wave:

8. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Happy Krishna Janmashtami Leena :)

leena i have one doubt plz clear..in our side if boy come to see girl,they will just see girl,family and leave .later they will tell their opinion but in movie and stories i see they will give opinion immediately.is it happen really like that?

very nice episode .i liked sply Ad: Are we really unknown to each other?

An: (hesitating) At least for them.:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

oh god what a twist ,hope mahesh uncle will be fine ........

9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

hey... cool leenam dear.
    I think Mahesh would become unwell and Anu will accept the marriage proposal I suppose. :cheer::cheer::cheer:
    But what did these talk between them.....:argue::argue::argue:
    Awaiting .....

10. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Omg I hope nothing happens to Mahesh...
    PS