1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by rNandika, Aug 5, 2016.

1. rNandika

rNandika New IL'ite

Hi leena, Thanks. next episode posted..

2. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Nandika ~ this one is too short yaar... Not done.. Pls post sum more.

3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Nandika Madam

Post bigger episodes... Pls... I am disappointing people due to no time for my story. Now I really understand how people would be angry with me da....

4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Nandika madam,, started with a good story and left it.... Come on.. Please post next episode and ofcourse a bigger one too....

5. rNandika

rNandika New IL'ite

Episode 4

In home sushi was happy to see her daughter happiness and some changes in her and thinking what is the reason behind her girls happiness. That time she don't know one new guy entered in her daughter's life that is the reason for her daughter happiness. Nithi started playing video game with her brother and both are enjoying.

Nowdays, nithi started office earlier and reaching on time. she was just enjoying rahul's presence. but she did not want to proceed anything further. She is just enjoying the pleasant joy.

Shurthi: Hey nithi nowadays your face is glowing more and more di, what is the reason?

Nithi: not like that shurthi.

Shuthi: ok ok. do you know in our office they are planning outing this saturday.

Nithi: oh! our first outing in our office together. how you got to know?

Shurthi: I got information from gayu. But we can't plan anything before we get official mail da.

In evening everyone got official mail about outing on coming saturday. Everyone started planning about what dress to wear and etc etc…

Nithi: Amma coming saturday in our office they planned for outing what do you say? Shall i go ma.

Sushi: Sure you go, but be careful dear.

Nithi: Ok ma, sure.

Saturday:

Company arranged bus for outing. All are enjoying with their own thoughts about outing. The company booked Resort in ECR for outing and arranged games, food and other activities for employees.

Everyone got settled in bus. Niti was in black jean, black long kurti, coolers with free hair. It fits perfect for her physique. She looks gorgeous and stylish. Shruthi was in blue jean and white shirt and looks beautiful. Both girls are the talk of the day. Shruti taken window sheet and niti sat next to her.

The incharge informed the Bus was going to start in another 5 minutes. Nithi eyes already started searching rahul, but rahul is not at present and bus started moving and nithi face became dull.

In bus some started dancing, some enjoying with chatting. Shruti too danced well and enjoying.

Shruti : hey nithi come di, we will dance for your favourite di.

Nithi: no shruti, you enjoying. Nithi was not at all happy. She thought shall i ask some excuse and go to home, no no then shuthi will be alone.

The bus reached the destination “ Green Valley Resort Welcomes you” everyone get down from the bus.

Shruti: Hey nithi what happened to you, why you became dull now. You were happy when you came and suddenly you are quiet and not at all talking.

Nithi: no shruti, I am fine da.

Suddenly one car came and stopped near the bus. Rahul and his friend jay [he is rahul’s best and childhood friend, working in the same company but in different department] came down from the car, he looks too manly and handsome. What a coincide he too in black color jean, t-shirt and coolers. With his presence nithi face was brighten has 100 no no 1000 volts bulb.

Deepu04 likes this.
  6. rNandika

rNandika New IL'ite

Hi aarthi, next episode posted. waiting for your comments.

7. rNandika

rNandika New IL'ite

Hi leena,
    next episode posted. plz give your comments!

8. rNandika

rNandika New IL'ite

Hey Thanks, next episode posted, waiting for your valuable comments!

9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

cool... super nandi... post bigger episodes dear....
    So the guys missed the bus and joined later. Cooll

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Nandika dear,

I wonder, how I missed your story . Loved all the episodes specially last one. Waiting to read about picnic.:grinning: