1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreary Dreams

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, May 30, 2016.

1. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

@aarthi28 Very bad of you no episode since last week... Rah dekhte dekhte humari umra badhi ja rahi hai...... :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

aarthi all well .why no update?

3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Yes Periamma, Work Load is a bit hectic now... Sorry will post by today or for sure by tomorrow.

4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi All

Sorry to make you all wait so far. Next episode is on the way.

Episode 39:

In that very young age, Mithu cried for Rathi when she was so sick and prayed god to get back her friend to her old shape of mind she was. Even Anu & Ranjani has admired their friendship a lot.

Anu finally put her mobile to charge to go to sleep and noticed messages from Rahul.

Rathi was fast asleep by that time and while Anu noticed messages from Rahul in Rathi’s mobile. She realised very much that something is happening between Rahul & Rathi and as a mom, she was concerned about her daughter’s life much. She had put password lock for the apps and hence she could not open the messages to read them. She left it for charge and left to her room for sleep.

It was Madhan’s house where Meera was in Cloud nine for the past few days after her meet with Shyam. They both met in their computer classes and Meera was waiting in the complex below.

The Meera was dressed like a Doll with a loose hair and was curled at their edges. She was wearing a salwar of light lemon yellow Anarkali model top. As usual, her hair curls flew on both sides of her eyes and she was eagerly waiting for Shyam. Shyam was a bit late because of making arrangements to make Rathi to leave Sush at her home. Shyam was of fair complexion with a Blue Jean and Yellow coloured cotton shirt with loop collar model. He rushed to the complex and saw his angel waiting for her with both her hands clutched awaiting for him. Shyam also got a good physique which was shown obvious in his slim fit cotton shirt. Wow, coincidence was that they chose to wear a common colour for their first private meet.

Shyam saw her standing with her bag and with her hands clutched and her eyes showing a false angry look for him to be late. Shyam went near her and bended “Sorry dear to be late”. Meera blushed and said ,”hey come on, this is a common place, Pls shyam!” and Shyam stood up. To their luck, there were not much people over there other than shop keepers in the complex and Meera felt a bit relaxed for the embarrassing situation he created.

M: “Hey come on. What’s this? Why are you creating such a Scene da?”, she bit her tongue while saying “da”.

S: “Hey, It’s OK . I love to hear from you in calling me with right”

Meera blushed when she heard from him.

M: “Hey you just like that said that “I Love You” and left. I stood still. Actually....”, She stammered as she continue to blush. She could not meet his eyes.

S: “So, where shall we go? Madam , we have lots to talk”

M: “Where?” (She wanted to go with him, but she could not utter a word back to him)

S: “Can I decide? Shall we”

Meera nodded and within seconds, he got his Pulsar with vrooming sound and requested with a Sigh to make her take her seat. She sat on a single side and hesitated to hold him as there was no handle on the side to catch hold and sit. She was clueless and was managing to sit by shaking the bike.

S: “Meeru, why won’t u hold my shoulder? I am going to come for the whole life with you. You still don’t believe me?”

M: “No... Not at all... I was just searching if there is any handle to hold....”, she stammered and completed.

S: “Madam, I will put a handle soon. That we will use when we want to put our shopping bags. I am not asking you to hug me. You can keep your hands in my shoulder for a support. Ok”.

M: “Ok, Ok....”

The bike vroomed and Meera felt a sudden jerk. Shyam was in the height of happiness with his love holding him and travelling in his bike. The Bike drove for 30 mts and reached a wonderful spot which Meera never expected. It was on seashore with lots of pine trees and there were benches facing the sea shore. Shyam parked his bike, held her hand and pulled her towards the beach side. There were not much crowd and it was Meeru sensed that it was a new beach side view which has been made with that setup and the chill breeze along with the smell of the sand for the mild climate was awesome. Meeru loved that place and she never expected that Shyam would bring her to such a wonderful place to have their first date being spent over there. They sat in one such cement bench over there. It was around 100 Yards the sea waves were coming and touching the shore. The place was so calm that they could hear the waves.

M: “Hey, the place is awesome”

S: “Hope you like this place meeru”, he smiled as he said and continued; “I will call u meeru only ok”.

M: “Hmm Ok... All my close ones will call me as Meeru only”.

S: “I want you address you uniquely dear”, “Can I call you Baby?”

M : “What Baby?”, she opened her eyes large and saw him.

S: “Hey Does it sound so sexy? Why are you looking at me like this?”

M: “Dei... “, She came like holding his neck.

S: “Ok,Ok baby, I will call you in private as baby... I like you so much. Mittu is fine for you”

M : “Hmm Ok....” ( she loved each and every bit of shyam’s actions, the way he talked and his casual behaviour in all the actions he do)

Meera’s duppatta fell down from her shoulder due to the mild breeze showing the beautiful curved neck of her dress. Shyam was casual and he helped her by arranging the duppatta. It looked like for Meera as if she was moving with Shyam for long years together and she could not sense any vulgarity in his behaviour.

When Meera started with him in his bike, she suddenly got a feel within herself as whether the immediate decision she took to go with him was correct or not. She was liking him and it was a first sight love between them both and it sparked for both of them. It was true that both got some different feel within themselves and their regular meets and in their every meet , their eyes spoke a lot. It was a sensation of understanding, happiness in seeing each other, longing for their company and so on. She thought to herself, how she decided so soon in accepting his proposal. She felt suddenly that things are moving so far in her love life soon and whether she overreacted the situation.

Shyam was so casual with Meera in such a way that he was in acquaintance with her for long years. Meera started to admire him a lot. She started to get a comfortable feeling with him and felt that he was really nice. She herself was a chatter box and she felt that Shyam seems to be more than her.

M: “Actually my Future Anni’s (Brother’s Wife) is Mithula and my brother calls her Mithu”

S: “So, there should not be any hindrance for a topic of love marriage at your home right?”

M: “It’s too early now for us to think about our marriage I suppose Shyam”

S :”Pls.. call me da. It gives me a intimacy feel when you call me so”

M : “ Hmm .. Ok da Ok.. enough”

S: “Baby, tell me what is that you like in me “

M : “Do no... I like you. Shall I tell u the truth? I started to like you since the day 1 I met you?”

S: “Hmm... Point no 1 , Next baby”

M: “ I like your nonstop talking - chatter box.”

S: “Hmm Point no 2”

M: “I like your dressing sense, humour sense and everything is of my taste”

S: “ haha, they say Opposite poles attract each other. But looks like we are of same thoughts. Will we succeed?”

Meera’s face changed which shyam noticed.

VinuthaS, meepre, Arunarc and 3 others like this.
  5. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Finally you posted:clapclap::clapclap:..Thank you :) oh new love bird very interesting episode..waiting to knw abt Rathi..how rathi mom will react as she got small hint About rahul :)

6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Here the continuity friend. Pls post your feedback...
    Eagerly awaiting...

Episode 40:

Meera’s face changed which shyam noticed.

S: “Hey, come on Baby. Just like that I asked... I don’t like to see your face turning like that. I will always want to see my smiling mittu”, “ I will do anything to make you happy and am sure, I can make you happy”.

M :”Hey da, not like that. Let me tell the truth, I was not sure of my choice but still I liked you. For sure, I know this is an adolescent age and I wished that my thoughts for you should not end up in any chaos and I wanted to be stubborn. “

S: “So, baby is serious now. Please go on”

M: “ Hey come on. Please I want to be open with you in my thoughts as I decided that I am going to take my life further with you. There can some differences between us and I wish for the things I like in you, I should see how much also I can give up from my end for you.””Moreover, My parents have done their love marriage and my brother too is going to do love marriage”. I have seen both of their love, their understanding between them, the way each one give up for others and not the least, the best care and love they share by not giving each other at any point of time. I admired and envied them a lot. I was not sure whether I could get such a life partner , but really I felt some spark within myself when I first met you. I thought it is just a sight I did with you. But on the repeated incidents, I found a soul mate feel with you and I longed to see you. The moment I came to enquire for computer classes and seeing you over there, I left the other choices you see”.

Shyam was speechless. He recovered soon by a hiccup meera did and he immediately took a water can from his bag and gave to her.

S: “Comeon baby. Have this water. Enough, you don’t have to explain further”

M: “shyam...”

S: “ I can understand you da. You don’t have to explain dear. I can sense that you understood my character very much. You don’t have to explain me further. I assure that I will place you like a Queen in my heart. Haha... I am also sensible with my parents... but am sure they will not be against my wish.”

He continued and held her hand and cuppled it together. Meera felt butterflies in her stomach and tried to remove her hand due to shyness. Shyam felt that and removed his hand soon.

S: “ Ok baby. No worries. Somewhat I felt like touching you and I did so . Sorry Baby, don’t mistake me.”

M: “hey... no i felt a different feel and so I removed it”

S: “ OK OK... understood da. I will not do so”

M: “Hey... come on da... I need some more time, please understand”

S: “Che che.. what do you think about me? I am neither that much unscrupulous person nor a play boy”

M: “Hey, I never meant so.”, She felt bad when he spoke.

S: “OK OK baby... don’t go so serious and It does not suit both of us. I want to complete my higher studies and make myself settled in a good white collar job so that I can keep you like a Queen”

Meera felt so happy in hearing him and feel contented on her choice of Shyam.

S: “You know Baby, I am a Moma boy and she is my first girl friend” and gave a naughty smile.

M :”Hmm.. My papa is my first hero”

S: “ Ok Ok baby. For all daughters, Father’s are their first hero. But I am so close to my MOM like a friend you see. She is the beautiful woman to me and of course you are my beautiful GIRL you see. I will not give you up at any time”

“Baby, I am open and will not tell any false promises and all. I love her so much and was close to her till now and will be. My Father is in Army and she brought us and I follow her. For whatever I am, it is my MOM. So you should have got an idea about her now”.

“ My papa, of course baby ! he is my hero and has taught me to dream... and my dream was my BABY you since I met you”

Meera blushed and her cheeks turned pink. Shyam could not resist and cuppled her cheeks with his hands.

S: “My Baby, MY dream has come true and now I got you near me. You are so sweet Baby... I love to hold your cheeks”

Meera felt a ticking sensation by his touch and she slowly kept her hands on top of his which held her cheeks.

M: “I too like you so much and wish this first meet is not any acting of ourselves to prove our goodness alone”

S: “baby, still you don’t believe me?”

M: “ No da. I wish my feel is always true.”

S: “ I have already applied for my MBA dear. I am sure I will complete it and end in a good job soon to join hands with you”.” Hey, it’s getting dark, shall we leave now”

Meera really was puzzled by the way Shyam was behaving and his care and homely behaviour amidst of his mischievous smile and activities.

S: “It will be too late my dear Baby. Lets meet some other day and will talk a lot & lot & lot”. He stopped and opened his bag, “Baby, I have got something for you.”

Meera Took her bag in parallel and opened her bag took a card and gave it to him

Both gave a wide smile for their thoughts.

Shyam gave her a big chocolate and a small Key chain with heart symbol. It had the face of a Krishna & Meera with Krishna playing flute and young Meera having tambura in her hands and the word, “Jai Krishna” on the other side. Meera liked that so much and she noticed the word “Meera Shyam” shown imprinted as a double shade beneath the picture.

Meera handed over the Card to him. Shyam was surprised, “Hey Baby, I never expected this”

“I LOVE YOU” was there inside with a Signature “Meeru” in that. No wordings...

M:” Hey I got this before you proposed me”, she blushed when she said that.

S: “My inner thoughts never went incorrect and I should have waited for my Baby to propose me. But this doll tempted me to do so before that”.

M: “Hey, Am I looking like a doll?”

S: “Baby, you are still more than that, a lively & lovely doll?”

They laughed and started and when they walked, unknowingly, their hands clutched together.

They Moon was getting down and was giving a silent look at the back of the waves and the little love birds started their way back home.

7. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Finally aarthi - good to read back to back episodes :)

but im still waiting for update on R-R ..

8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

So All are keen about RATHI-RAHUL....

9. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Aarti sooper episodes dear.... Lovely narration.... Eagerly waiting for the next post

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Aarthi dear, nice to see two episodes but please post a big episode for our R couple also.:grinning::grinning::hearteyes:

peddadas likes this.