Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @waiting4rmlong sister,

Baba is very kind. Have faith in Him. I will continue to pray for you and your DH.

May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

2. suryakala

Dear DD @Vani09 , Please Pray and leave the result in His hands saying sincerely,'Let Thy Will Happen'.
    I am sure Baba will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

Vani09 likes this.
  3. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Thank you maa, for your kind words and blessings :)

suryakala likes this.
  4. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala ma

yes we are doing fine. Thank you for asking. Baba has been very kind to me. He has given me everything i wanted in life. I have left it on him now and continuing our efforts to get a lovely and healthy child. I have belief in him, i know this phase too will pass and baba will bless us too. Just waiting patiently and asking him for strength to fight this time. Learnt alot from this thread and you ma.
    Thank you for being there.

5. suryakala

Dear DD @msms ,

Glad you are doing fine and also happy to see you sailing strong in difficult situations.

I will continue to pray for you and your DH. Baba is very kind. I am sure Baba will bless our prayers with a lovely child to you both soon. He has done for many many of my DDs in this thread. Spread cheers. Baba is with you always.

May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

msms likes this.
  6. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala sister,

Thanks for your continuous prayer.i feel baba is doing the good things for me.Becoz of your prayer.plz.continue your prayer.

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

suryakala likes this.
  7. suryakala

Dear @lakshmikguru sister,

Hope you and your children are doing fine with Baba's blessings. Baba is doing good to you because of your devotion with Shraddha and Saburi and our prayers. Baba is always with you.

I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you and guide you all always.

lakshmikguru likes this.
  8. subashini07

subashini07 Silver IL'ite

@suryakala ma,

Hope you are doing good with baba's blessings.Happy Janmashtami to you and your family. Thank you so much for keeping me and my DH in your prayers. I don't know when baba is gonna open his eyes.feeling stressed.Don't know what he has in stored for me.

Om Sai Shree Sai Jai Jai Sai

9. suryakala

Dear Members of IL Family,

Wishing you all a Happy and blessed Janmashtami!

HAPPY JANMASHTAMI.jpg

May Lord Krishna bless us all.

ANANDA KODI.jpg

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy, today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @rmuramka , @msms , @waiting4rmlong ,
    @svaac , @28neha , Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @Amma15 , today I prayed for you, your DH your sons, DIL, and GS. May Sai Baba bless you all in abundance.

Dear @lakshmikguru - today, I prayed for you and your children. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. Today, I prayed for your sister also. May Baba bless her with good health and happiness.

Dear @ChandrikaV - today I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @nivsrini , today I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and be with you throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @vani098 ,today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with all good things in life.

Dear DD @ashima10 , today I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and be with you throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and there after.

AUG 25.jpg

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

Amma15, Vani09, subashini07 and 4 others like this.
  10. Sijo157

Sijo157 Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala amma,

Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. May Baba bless all of us and fulfill all of our prayers.

om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram

suryakala likes this.