Astrological Advice

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Sudhindra, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Shina2

Shina2 New IL'ite

Hello sir
    I want to know about my husband, he is jobless from last 3 months, every year its happening, saving is also very less please help me tell us some remedies.When he can get a job.
    His DOB is 5 th feb 1976
    place -Sainthia (west bengal)
    time- 6.45 morning
    Thank you

2. Rupanzal

Rupanzal New IL'ite

Hi Sudhindra Sir.

You are doing a great service to the good of many. Really apperciate it.

We have so many problems, due to which I am having chronic depression, kindly advice.

Son Name: Praveen Selvam

1) Date of Birth: 09-Apr-1986
    2) Time of Birth: 12:15 pm (noon)
    3) Place of Birth: Bangalore

Problem 1: We are not finding a match for my son. When will he get married? We have been advised by an astrologer to do a "Valai maram" marriage. (marry my son to a Plantain (banana) tree in Tiruchendur Temple), because his Chevvai is too strong. Is my son's horoscope bad?

Problem 2: My husband's ancestral property is having a litigation, we really are suffering, we are on the right, and we have requested for a compromise also, but the opposite party is not agreeing at all. Will this court problem get settled, or at least the opposite party come forward for a compromise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Name: Sujatha PullaReddy

1) Date of Birth: 01-June-1966
    2) Time of Birth: 6.00 am
    3) Place of Birth: Bangalore

Problem 1: I built a house, it is in my name, and after its completion, I have no mind at all to move into the house, and also have some financial problems, due to which I am trying to sell the house, but it is more than 2 years and still the house is not selling, due to which I have no peace at all. When will the house sell?

Problem 2: I work in a software company and already my age is nearing 50. But my dream is to go to USA, for a long term. My question is will I continue to be in job until I am retired or 60 years old. And will I be able to live or settle in USA, because some 10 years back an astrologer had told that I will settle in USA.

My best Regards....... Awaiting your reply Sudhindra Sir.

3. shashikalagowda

shashikalagowda New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I kindly request you to advice me when i will be getting the job?
    and also when i will have a baby?

DOB : 22-09-1988
    birth place: chikmanglur
    TOB : 1.30 pm and
    birth name is shashikala
    at present: Mysore

thank you

4. Vasudeva

Vasudeva New IL'ite

Sir,
    My DOB-29-06-1973, POB- Bangalore, Time - 11 am.
    I am facing a lot of problems in family both with my wife and children. What is the reason. How to come out of this problem. Please suggest help, predict. Thanks in anticipation.

5. sindhura34

sindhura34 New IL'ite

) Date of Birth - 08-Sep-1986
    2) Time of Birth - 7:56 PM
    3) Place of Birth - Chennai

Please help with my sister marriage and health issues. She is having PCOD problem and excess weight. When is marriage in her horoscope
    THanks

6. sharmi10

sharmi10 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

My problem is that nothing comes in an easy way. For small things also there will be many hurdles. Things will always get delayed. In my life everything will be delayed my marriage also held in 31 years.. I felt very bad when i was in 9 months i lost my mother. When i get a government job is there possibility.. Current im working in temporary basis but lot of mind pressure.

I want to know about my husband, he also didn't have a permanent job,home.When he can get a job. Did he do any business.. Financial issues are more. We are living in rental house.

Marriage date: 10/02/2016

His DOB is 18 th feb 1979
    place -karunguzhi(kanchipuram,tamilnadu)
    time- 10.30 am

My dob:28/06/1984
    place-chennai
    time- 1.11pm

Plz tell me whats store for me in my future.

My best Regards....... Awaiting your reply Sudhindra Sir.

7. elarun

elarun New IL'ite

we both love eachother much but opposition exists in both our houses.kindly tel us about our marriage life and parigars for us to unite.
    DOB.13.03.1991
    time:15.45 PM
    birth Place:Mumbai

My partner
    DOB:07.05.1988
    time :23.35 PM
    birth Place pollachi
    Kindly provide parigar if any for us to unite and lead a happy life
    my family creating lot of problems torturing me. not accepting my love rather compelling me to accept for the alliance they seek.kindly help what remedy or which god we need to worship to change our parents attitude and to accept our love kindly reply waiting pls

8. Anjali08

Anjali08 New IL'ite

I am looking for a help to find my kuladevata.

My father is no more n his fmly side in india all are now converted to muslim.. while my mother who is malaysian indian does not know as well.
    I am facing alot of trouble in life,as a girl i have no energy anymore. I really need your mercy.

My fathers details…
    Born in Edamakallu,Giddalur,prakasam district Andhra.
    *no other details available.

My.mother details
    Born in Manjung,Perak state,malaysia on 1938
    *No other details

My brother
    Tob-
    Pob-sauk,perak state,Malaysia
    Dob-16 sept 1956

My sister details
    Tob- 12.40am morning
    Pob-sauk,perak state,malaysia
    Dob-30 june 1963

My other sister details
    Tob-4.42am morning
    Pob-sauk,perak state malaysia
    Dob-7 may 1968

My details
    Tob-12.05pm(afternoon)
    Pob-Kuala Kangsar,Perak,Malaysia
    Dob-3 June 1980

Appreciate your reply.. will never forget your kindness. Email anjali08 at yahoo.com

9. Preethiabi

Preethiabi New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    I'm a girl from tamilnadu. I have huge dreams about my career . but my parents are not ready to respect that. they asked me to do the things which I don't like. And mom used to tell often if I go outside our town, I would come across many insults. So she stopped me whenever I'm trying for new job. I'm jobless now. Kindly let me know the status of my career. Because they often tell me that my birth time and date are not doing good at any time. Name Preethika DOB 28 August 1995 10.20PM place Tiruchengode, tamilnadu.
    Thank you

10. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello preetika
    Ur chart is quite good...n have the ability to perceive good career...presently u r running RAHU major and Saturn sub..so u will be more ambitious about ur life...so move forward to reach ur goal..chances of intercaste marriage shown..so be careful at ur every step on ur way...God bless bless you

Sudhindra