How Many Cycles Of Clomidwill Work?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Jeevasaro, Jul 28, 2016.

1. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    I know many of us waiting for the day to get BFP and trying all way to achieve it.
    I like to share few things which I did and helped me to conceive. I think it will be helpful to all.
    First of all, I have one kid and trying for second one. I am trying for past 9 months. First 6 month doctor asked to try naturally and if didn't happen ,ask me meet her after 6 month of trying. Sixth month I met doctor and she suggest me to take Clomid 5-9 th day,estrodiol 9-14 and progesterone vaginal suppository after ovulation till I get BFP.if is negative,I have to stop to get AF.
    1. First month I took Clomid,estrodiol and progesterone. Baby danced before ovulation and during ovulation. That month no BFP.
    2. Second month same Clomid,estrodiol and progesterone. I also take folic acid past 7 month. We did same and also used pre-seed (sperm friendly lubricant) . No BFP.
    3. Doctor asked me to take PABA(para amino bensoic acid), also do HSG test. I am really happy I did it. I heard good comments abt doing HSG test. It will clear the tube and help to conceive easily. My doctor also increased my Clomid dosage,same dosage estrodiol and progesterone. This cycle I started to use diva cup(menstural cup) which I got from eBay. I also checked my temperature daily without fail and noted down in app called kindara. Also got ovulation strips and pregnancy strips from eBay. I started to check for ovulation from day 10 of my cycle. We baby danced before ovulation,during and after ovulation.
    So basically what I did in this cycle
    1. Took Clomid,estrodiol and progesterone.
    2. Took folic acid and PABA
    3. HSG test
    4 used diva cup
    5. Used ovulation strips to check my ovulation date.
    6. Checked my temperature and CM , noted down in fertility app.
    7. Used pre-seed
    8. Baby danced every other day from day 10-20.used diva cup after IC.

Symptoms I got :
    1. I got pimples on both cheek 10 ten before my period due date.
    2. Usually after ovulation my CM will be dry but this time, it is creamy like lotion.
    3. I felt bit nausea from cycle day 27.
    4. Took pregnancy test on cycle day 27 Mrg- negative,afternoon - very faint positive.
    5. Took pregnancy test on cycle day 28, Mrg - negative, afternoon- faint line, night- faint line.
    6. Took pregnancy test on cycle day 29 using branded clear blue pregnancy kit. I got visible faint line within 5 min. Called doctor and got appointment.
    7. Cycle day 30, my pregnancy confirmed by doctor and I am exactly 4 week pregnant and I have to go on Monday as I did my test so early, they have to see whether my HCG is increased.
    I hope it will help all.

Vasumathy, svaac and mercyanburaj like this.
  2. shalinis

shalinis Bronze IL'ite

@deepthi
    You got any progestrone supplements after bfp?

3. deepthivinayak1

Yes.i also prefer to take it.

4. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

This cycle didnt worked for me...:-( Still negative yesterday went to doctor...
    She gave Meprate, Abdifer XT and Throid tablets for getting periods....
    Once i got periods she asked to come on 2nd day AF...

5. svaac

svaac Silver IL'ite

@Jeevasaro , Dont worry. God has some other big plans for us . That is why things are delaying for us. Soon we will hold our LO. Hopefully by next janmastami we all will have our bundle of joy with us :)

Happy Krishna Jeyanthi to all ladies here :)

ashima10 likes this.
  6. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Thank u dear :) Wish you the same too:)

7. deepthivinayak1

Dnt worry dear. I know how much pain we have go through every month. As svaac said, god definitely should have different plan for you. Don't lose hope. Lots lots and lots of baby dust to you and all. Definitely will pray for you.

8. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Thank u so much Deepthi :)

9. deepthivinayak1

@Jeevasaro hi, how are you? Any updates

10. deepthivinayak1