Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. anonymous333

anonymous333 New IL'ite

I understand, thank you Sir. I was just basing my question on things I had heard in the past. Like sometimes some planetary transitions or positions are temporary, and once they move in some years, then significant change be seen. So was just wondering if the case is same with him.
    Thank you so much for your guidance.

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The planetary position in the birth chart at the time of birth will never get changed. Only the transit planets will be moving according to a certain time, for each planet. Ofcourse these transit planets vital role in triggering every event in the life.

So, the Ascendant and planetary positions of the permanent one and it is one's destiny.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

hi,

Moon controls the mind. In your chart, the Moon is in conjunct with the Ketu and aspected by Rahu and Mars and this will normally give disturbed mind since the signficicator for mind is afflcicted by the malefic planets and also at present you are running the period of Ezharai sani, which is also an added one.

Hence, it is better try to adopt some yoga and meditation which will certainly give relief to you.

You may try to change your attitude and always have positive thinking.

Regards

4. bhargavi88

bhargavi88 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Did you get a chance to look through the profile

5. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Good Morning. In my company they relieved me from August 1st because there is no project and it was a temporary job.Few days back I have Asked to you about My Job....And you said as follow...
    Hi,

In case if you want to change the profession, the period between 11th August, 2016 and 08th Sept 2016 is highly supportive and there are every chances for getting the job of your expectation leading to change of life style and any sincere attempts prior to this period will yield beneficial results.

Regarding to your husband wish to apply for PR, let him try for the same after January, 2016, by which time, the transit planets will be favourable and any previous attempt may not yield any beneficial results.

Regards

So far attended few companies and cleared till final round after that they said we will call.But still no call from them.All r very good MNCs.
    Will i get job in already attended companies ? Please guide sir. Any pariharam to get good permanent job?

My DOB: 26.01.1989
    Time: 3.49 A.M
    Place: Kottaiyur

Thank you sir.

6. Pragaspathy

HI,

The time mentioned by me has just started and you have positive thinking that everything will go out smooth.

Please try to ascertain your family deity and arrange to make a visit, if possible and donate liberally to the temple priest, which will certainly give beneficial results.

If you cannot go, please try to contact the temple priest and arrange to send some money for the temple and also the temple priest.

For any events in the life, the blessings of the temple priest is must.

Regards

7. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Thank you very much for your kind guidance Sir. May the almighty bless you abundantly.

8. anonymous333

anonymous333 New IL'ite

Thank you very much Sir. I understand. I will keep in touch if there are further developments. These days much karma is being completed on a daily basis. I am praying to God for strength.

9. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Thank you very much sir.I will pray and arrange to send some money for the temple .

I will be positive Sir.Thank you again Sir

10. vidhyasudha

vidhyasudha New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

I blessed with a boy baby on 21st July 2016 at 3.33 pm. I am facing lot of family problems. Cold war going between my parents and in laws for the past 10 years after my marriage. I need both of them and to solve all family issues, i tried to settle in abroad with dh. But all my attempts failed. Now i resigned my job too and after my son born again the issue started seriously. I lost peace of mind because of every one. Please suggest me is it possible as per my horoscope can i settle with my dh and kids in abroad without any issues and get the job again.
    06-Jan -1981
    3.20 PM
    Vandavasi

Thanks