1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Undo Button Of Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by 28neha, Aug 11, 2016.

1. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Ayyo Rama where is our Undo button :BangHead::BangHead::p..we taught them this now we have to bear @Rampuri9

Rampuri9 likes this.
  2. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

haha....

If life did have undo button then I guess it would have been broken by now coz of the number of times I would have used it....

seriously...but offlate I have come to cherish even those awkward and to-be-forgotten moments....

and dear never ever introduce a guy to the latest technology...you know as they say...guys and tech bond is just unbreakable!! (and maybe you can use that undo button here)

SunPa and Sabitha like this.
  3. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

very very true :grinning:

wow i liked you status line very much

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning...the devil says, "Oh crap, shes's up!"

4. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

hehe....am working up to be like that :smilingimp:

5. Sabitha

Sabitha Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Same thing happened to me also. Now am deleted my whatsapp:fearscream:, but my husband is using whatsap. So, I too need undo button.

Now only i feel very badly why we installed whatsapp?:smash2:

28neha likes this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@28neha,

I never use Whatsapp not because I am the cleanest man focused on paying attention to the spouse but because I am not very familiar with that App. Whenever, someone asks can you send me Whatsapp message, I wonder how do I add him as a friend and communicate with him.

My wife never wanted a Smartphone thinking that it is a waste.I forced her to buy one a year ago. Now, she is hooked to the phone always sending messages through Whatsapp or posting something on Facebook. She has got a chair now in the kitchen to look into the phone while something is cooking in the kitchen.

Now, when you find the undo button, will you please let me know? Thanks.

Viswa

7. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

I am sure my DH is looking for that Undo button for gifting me a smartphone ! Hilarious Neha looking for the unknown lost contacts!

28neha likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Humerous post Neha dear and so fast you have got so many feedbacks. Just now I was talking to my son who is working in Dubai and now come to India on a holiday but here also he has to work , only thing he can be with his wife and spend sometime with her when she is at home as she is also a working woman. I gave msge in whatsapp and saw that he had last seen whatsapp yest night so phone dhim to ask whether he is out . Then he told me he has stopped using whatsapp because it disturbs him from various groups. I told him then how to keep contact with him for which he said through hangout I can be in touch with him. He is always busy as he holds an important post

ashima10 and 28neha like this.
  9. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Ha ha ha if I get defiantly I will share:tongueclosed:

10. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Omg like me so many ppl r searching. now I think we need to write open letter to god for this facility:tonguewink: thank you so much u liked it...

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016