Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The chart of the children till they attain the age of 12 years should not be taken up for study.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The period between 15th November, 2016 and 4th December,2016 is highly supportive for getting promotion / elevated to the higher post, with the posting of expected place and with expected salary, leading to change of life style.

Regards

3. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Pragaspathy Sir, \
    namaskarams. I had earlier asked you a question regarding my son's marriage and future and your
    predictions in this colums had guided me properly for which i am ever thankful.
    Now I have a question regarding my younger brother . Both my other brother and myself are worried regarding his
    future and would like to know how his future would be from now onwards especially regarding his job/marriage.

His birth details are as under:
    Place: kumbakonam, India
    Time of birth: 0 Hrs 32 mins.
    Balance dasa at birth: Kethu dasai 1y-11m -5 days.
    Will be very thankful for a reply/guidance.

4. Pragaspathy

HI,

I do not make any general predictions.

Your brother will be around 50 years of age and what is the purpose of knowing his marriage at this age?

Till 50 years of age, if he had not settled professionally, then how he is going to work at this age?

In as much as Rahu is placed in his 12th house, you may please informally check up whether he had any affair with a widow or a separated lady? Probably, he may be leading a secret life. In case, if it is true, try to make arrangement to get the lady married to your brother.

Regards

5. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Sir, thank you for your prompt reply. My brother has been spending money on one business or the other with
    no stability, and hence i wanted to know whether as per his horoscope there are chances of him settling down in
    some work/business at least now onwards. Regarding his marriage, we were not able to settle him due to his inability to stick to any work/business and take responsibility.

6. MKeerthi

MKeerthi Bronze IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    I request your response predictions for my job and career. I was working till last year but I quitted for some family issues. Now I really required a job. Please let me know how long it will take also let me know how would be our financial status.
    Date of birth: 20-Jan-1987
    Time of birth: 4.45 am
    Place of birth: Madurai
    Thanks,
    Keerthiga

7. Raajikeeren

Raajikeeren New IL'ite

Hi sir,
    Thanks a lot for your analysis that gives me more hope and confidence about my work. Thanks a lot sir..
    Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi

Thank You very much for your kind ack.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

The time for the present until 12th August, 2016 is favourable. In case, if you are expecting any result, for the interview already done, there are some chances or otherwise, the period between 29th October, 2016 and 27th December, 2016 is favoufable; but the place of posting may be a different one; probably in the north direction from the existing place or birth place. (Even it could be north west also)

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

The period between 27th January, 2017 and Sept 2017 is favourable for marriage. Hence, you may make initiatives from January, 2017 onwards.

Regards