January 2017 Birth Club! :d

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Joy015, May 28, 2016.

1. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

Hi Gals,
    Had my scan today, all well in there :)

Joy015 and Agony like this.
  2. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

Hey @Agony
    How are you and LO doing ?
    What all things you plan to do in the 2nd trimester ?

Agony and Joy015 like this.
  3. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Hello !
    We both r doing good...
    No plans as such.. Done with morphology scan and other tests, all good by gods grace..
    Waiting for a good baby bump & kicks :D
    I do feel some kinda funny movements but Iam not sure :)

How r u? How many weeks have u completed ?

Vasumathy and Avanti30 like this.
  4. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

Good to hear from you.
    All well here. Onto week 18 now.
    Same here :)

Agony likes this.
  5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Good that all is well with your scan.
    When is your next doc visit? Mine is on 18th Aug. Are you ppl started with calcium and iron pills? What's your hemoglobin level? Mine us 10.5. On double dose of iron pill.
    What's your update Jan due mommies?

Avanti30 and Agony like this.
  6. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

We will be seeing the doctor in the next week. Need to ask her about calcium pills. I have loads of iron in my prenatal. Signed up for birth classes in the next month.
    Are you gals talking to your baby like humming songs, reading stories or a general talk ? Is the baby responding to that ?

7. Bliss9

Bliss9 Senior IL'ite

Thank you @Vasumathy . Yes that is what I am taking care of. Drinking lots of fluids but now and then the polyp keeps showing up. Hopefully by God's grace everything will be ok. How about things with you?

Hope all other Jan due mommies here are doing good. Is any one of you doing prenatal yoga? I am planning to schedule the classes sometime soon. How is your exercise regime going on?

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Avanti,
    All the best to your doc appointment. Hope your doc will hand you calcium pills.
    I'm yet to feel baby movements. Its only 14+ weeks for me.. For now baby can hear all the things I talk to my daughter. No special talks. How many weeks are you now?

Bliss,
    Hope I polyp will vanish and give you peace of mind soon.
    No special exercise from me. Just doing usual households and taking care of my daughter. Not much energy left after all these..

Bliss9 and Avanti30 like this.
  9. Avanti30

Avanti30 Gold IL'ite

Agony, Vasumathy and Joy015 like this.
  10. Joy015

Joy015 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

Sooo nice to read all your experiences..:blush::blush:
    I hv just started my 17th week, Doc has stopped all earlier prescribed progesterone tablets and folic acids and now given me only Iron and calcium tablets. She did not suggest me any haemoglobin tests yet. For my bleeding gums, she suggested chew able Vit-C tablets and to increase Vit-C content in my food. I also had mild BP fluctuations in my first trimester, so she advised me to go for 'Ecosprin -75 mg' for 30 days which will control my BP. She checked the foetal heart rate, it was 154. she also suggested me to start lil walking.

I hv not yet started feeling baby movements, but sometimes i feel there is something going on..in my lower abdomen..hopefully its the same:grinning::grinning:, that very moment i leave everything i am busy into..and lie down comfortably with my legs fully stretched..my husband asked me once..why do i do so?? I politely answered its my baby's play time..:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I got a small baby bump..which i flaunt proudly...i had waited for this day for soooo long!!!

Guess, in a week or so..we all may start feeling the kicks..wonder how it feels!!

I hv not started any pre-natal classes, have you guys enrolled in any? I have started applying bio-oil in the abdomen, not sure if it works? what are you girls doing about it?

I am planning for a babymoon trip next week, I think it shd be safe..wat do u suggest? Not sure how many of you can relate to.. but a drive from Bangalore to Ooty, stay for 2 days and back. Guess, it wont b hectic. what do you girls think??

Njoyy!!

Bliss9, Agony and Avanti30 like this.