IUI in March - Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jillcastle, Feb 25, 2016.

1. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you @msms .That is very kind of you and do not worry you are the next charm and @28neha you are gonna drag along too. Jill castle and chitra and @vanicha , to all of you lots of good luck .you will will share the good news on this forum very very soon.

msms the only think i did differnetly this cycle was i has IC 5 days in a row after the injection for rupture. A day before the injection and no IC on injection day but after that 5 days regularly. What i think timed IC is most important...we never used to do it when required i think...offcourse there aee couples for whom alternate thing worked but it didnt for me. do not ask husband to do it...just create the scenario :) I think that too matters...atleast this time i was sure its not gonna be mechanical.

No symptoms....at all...just had constipation a week before and thats it. I fact i do not have major symptoms till now...sometimes thing scares me....but if i dnt eat for longer than 2 hrs...i feel dizzy/headache and the momemt i eat it becomes fine. lagta baby bho foodie hia.
    and yeah my breast now hurts continuously but that only after confirmation i noticed.

Girls i would request all of you to have IC everyday till the time you can...alternate is best i know...but why not daily if you feel it and need it too. Iam sure all of you will give you the good news soon.

Coming on to my updates now...everything is fine Dr said ...but the co exixiting cyct is aroujd 8 cms....iam really worried about that....@agony @ vasu....any idea ? Pleas pray for me guys...

2. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

@ashima10 :cheer::thumbup::thumbsup::beer-toast1::clap2::clapclap::banana::number_one: Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats a great news from you on a weekend :hello:

Thank you for the tip ....yes we are going to followup with you in this thread with good news sooner :grin: you are in our prayers......be happy and eat healthy

msms, Agony and ashima10 like this.
  3. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

update from my side : completed my blood checkups again, LH & FSH which was high last time was in normal range this time, but AMH showed 0.55 again, so doctor confirmed the reserve was less, so make use of the time...

This month we are planning for 3 IUI, as no cyst.......any one heard about AMH increase by taking ovaries plus or any DHEA supplements? or any natural things???

msms likes this.
  4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ashima,
    Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Finally it worked for you. One golden egg in in odd side did its job well. :clap2:. Be positive and strong. All will go well.
    Eat healthy and stay healthy. Enjoy your pregnancy journey.
    Happy healthy 9 months to you.

Cyst will generally vanish or suppress in time. Don't worry about it.

vanicha, msms, suryakala and 2 others like this.
  5. Vasumathy

Good that all those hormones are in good range. Hope your iui will go well.
    Amh do change in a cycle and it can get boosted with tablets. All the best dear.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

vanicha, msms, ashima10 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

@ashima10
    :banana::cheer:How happy am I today have read this wonderful news !!!
    Really happy for u my dear !!
    See this is how being positive during ttc actually helps.! :)
    God bless u and the little one....
    Take good care of urself ..

And regarding the cyst, is it a corpus luteal cyst? If it is it will gradually resolve on its own after 10 weeks pregnancy when the placenta starts supporting pregnancy.
    And if it's a simple cyst, I think ur doctor would have to keep a watch and so should u, any abdominal pain on the side of the cyst should be addressed immediately. These cyst also resolve on its own. It may have to b monitored with ultrasound.

Don't think too much about the cyst and spoil the celebration n happiness of the much awaited bliss in ur life..
    Enjoy every bit of it and take good care of urself , now more :)

vanicha, msms and ashima10 like this.
  7. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

That's great news that that ur going ahead with ur 3rd IUI.
    Go ahead with positivity.

Yes , I know of my good friend whose Amh had improved from 0.3 to 1.3 after 3 months of DHEA.

All the best ..!
    Baby dust to u

vanicha, msms and ashima10 like this.
  8. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Dr said its corpus L cystt only but bigger in size , around 8 cm. I googled it said generally it is harmless but there were also instances of affecting pregnancy in bad way(very little ) dr has called after 2 weeks, she said it should go away on its own. I also hope so ....lets see . God has been kind after many years so he should save and take care. Do you know anyone with such case...Iam almost being positive about it too... My fighter baby should kick out unwanted things from his/her place :)
    How are you doing...@vasumathy how are you managing...did you tell Darshika the big news ? She must be pretty excited .
    Take care all of you ..

Agony, vanicha and msms like this.
  9. Vasumathy

Cyst in ovary, baby safe in uterus. Hope there won't be much more fight. Still fighter baby will hold on very tight. You take care of yourself.

My girl yet to understand the new baby concept. Still I try to tell her I have a pappa in tummy. But she loves all smaller kids and call them pappa. Have to see her reactions only after baby is born.

ashima10, Agony, vanicha and 2 others like this.
  10. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

@Ashima Thanks for the tips:clap2:. And don't worry about the cyst at all, you are right ..your fighter baby will take care of it. You know this time when I got AF after 2 months, i was not at all disappointed, may be first time since we atarted ttc:flushed:. I actually was thinking its fine, my time will come too. But when I read your news, I was double sure that my time in on the way;). I told DH also about you, he was also very positive. If we get BFP on this thread, it spreads positivity..since we share the struggle, we know how difficult it was for anyone who reached the destination. Thanks dear for sharing the news. BTW you dint follow your finger symptoms this time?:tonguecrazy:
    @vanicha All the best for 3rd IUI. I am on ovares plus for three months. This is my second months. We will get to know after two months only if my AMH has improved. Meanwhile, you can also try some natural ways to improve it. May be others will help you on that.
    @Agony @Vasumathy How are you doing? Your LOs are getting companies very soon:tongueout:. Take care of yourselves:)