1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My First and Last Love

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by anjisince1984, Nov 3, 2012.

1. yukthasri

yukthasri Bronze IL'ite

Happy Anniversary Anji & Shravani

2. anjisince1984

anjisince1984 Silver IL'ite

On every Valentines Day we wish,greet and moreover Surprise our loved one's with a gift and last year on this day God decided to directly give such a cute gift to us and made sure that we dont require anymore gifts on any valentine's day as its a lifetime gift from almighty. Who said we cant see love. We see it daily in our daughter who was born on day of love. Wish our MEESHKA(Gift of Love) a very Happy Birthday and also a Very Happy Valentines day to u all.

3. anjisince1984

Hmmm where should i start and how should i start.

Iam searching for best words for this best occasion. That day i saw u and u stole something very important from me. But i felt very happy that u took it from me. Its been many years and it is still with u. I have never asked and will neither till my last breath. Ofcourse in any case u will never give it.

Yeah u stole my heart and iam very happy that it was u who stole my heart coz this heart always belongs to u and will always beat for u.

I have been close to few people in my life but no one knows me as better as u. Yes i agree that i never remember u coz there's not a minute when i forget u.

Times have changed,People around us changed but u never changed. I still remember that day when i took your hand in my hand and promised that i will never leave your hand till my last breath and iam glad i have kept my word and u know that i will keep my word.

Although these many years have passed but we still love each other like no one and i am glad and lucky to have u as my Life Partner.

Happy Birthday My Dear Shravani #Friend#Love#Wife#Soul#MyLife

[​IMG]

I still have this gift which was very first one given by you about nine years ago. I' ve kept it a very nice place in our house. Thanks again for this lovely gift.

4. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Anji mee love story chala chala bhagundhi. Chala kastapadav new premanu grlpinchukodani. Hatsofff Anna.

Anni twist yells. Sravani chala chala bhadhallu thatukundhi nijanga ammey g8t.

Kani ammey family members kuda antha katinanga undakudadhu.

Naa premanu nenu gelchukolekapoyanu. Mee story chusthey naku chala annandan ga undhi. All the best.

S true love never ends.

5. anjisince1984

Thank you very much Vani for ur reply. Chala santoshanga undi inni years taruvata kooda na story(life) ki responses ravadam. :)

6. anjisince1984

Thank you very much Vani for ur reply. Chala santoshanga undi inni years taruvata kooda na story(life) ki responses ravadam. :)

7. anjisince1984

[​IMG]
    Another year has passed but our relationship is as strong as it was the day when we both became one. We had our share of good and bad moments and i am glad that we shared them together. When i look back then i find nothing but you in my life. People often say that success ratio of most love marriages is very low. I don't know about those love marriages but yes mine is going strong and it will be like that till our last breath coz i know that their's nothing that can set us apart.

Thank you soooooooooooo much for being always beside me through out our journey. I still remember that day before our marriage when i took your hand in my hand and promised that i will never leave you till my last breath and yeah i am keeping that promise till my last breath.

Long time ago you stole my heart and i am very happy that you have kept it with you coz i don't want it as it is at right place.

We still remember you buddy for what you have done to us. When rest of the world left us you stood beside me and shravani and made sure that we both live together for rest of our life's. Not many have a friend like you and i am lucky and proud to have you.

Yeah i know this post has gone bit lengthy but may be this one deserves to be lengthy.

'Wish you have a very Happy Marriage Anniversary my love and life'.

8. anjisince1984

Was just going through this website after a long time. Felt very happy to ready all the comments for my story(Life). Reading these comments all together made me nostalgic and took me back to those days again.

A big thank you to all who spent their time to read and comment on my story sorry my life.

:thumbsup anji...actually its pretty interesting to read... curiously waiting to read the continuation....chin up :)

Anji, I have already started to pray for a happy ending...

haaan..............anji!...its always so curious, do yearns to read more n more of others dairy...and you had made it as public...and asking us to wait....no far nah.....ha ha ha ha ha ....write it down soon sir.....

anji..very curious to know what happened..hope its a happy ending...

Anji thondaraga next post rayandi.. Em jarigindo telusukovalani undi.. Please write as soon as possible!

ohhoooo No..hopefully 2006 part brings both of you together again..

Please post what happened in 2006???

Nice narration!! Fingers crossed for a realisation on sravani's part!!

Wow!..
    Nice story.. Thoraga next yemaiyindi ani post cheyandi.(Soon pls post as what happened next)..

Waiting..

Oh, I'm so excited to know what happened after she said I love you. I could almost see Uppal X road when you were narrating that part, as I have also spent my college years in Hyd. Please post soon, Anji. I'm waiting!!!

Omg!! Wow! Or should I not be so quick?? You were waiting for this moment, right???

Come on, next post .... FAST!!! :-D

Waiting!!

U remember me saying that I already started to pray for happy ending..Seems like god has heard it :wink:...Acha, now come and update the rest of the part..

Looks like bommarillu is special for lot of us here..Thats the first movie(Tamil version) I saw with my man(now Dh) when we fell for each other..

oh please anji..no more breaks...tension ikkada janalaki perigipotundi

Anji, you are a star.... Your narration is so good that I was picturizing the scenes u described in my mind.... Anyways very eager to read next post......

Omg!! Please don't leave it untold!! I'm scared already:shaking:

Oh God.. What happened next..?? pls post the next part soon..

next post plz , i guess if some filmi director happens to read your post then he might make some movie based on your love story

anjigaru please dont stop...............tension andi babu cant bear.......... what happened next............ please post it soon......

have you posted it completely in the next part? we cant wait for another two days for the same...

Anji.... Feel like killing you :p

Pls spend a day and post the rest of the story completely...

Can't wait more :-(

Anyways, Good narration!!!! :)

Anji, oke sari story motham chepeyochu kada.. bah tension endukandi maaku.. awesome narration asalu.. chala baga rastunaru..

And "palu tho chai cheyochu kani chai tho palu cheyalem kada" aa dialogue emanna unda asalu.. too good Anji! I'm already hoping meeriddaru kalisaaru ani.. please write next post !!

Oh no.. I'm getting restless thinking of what would have happened after this,,..

Anji, tension is just building up........ please post the rest of the story asap......

anji,teja ki story chepthe oka movie teesestadu...nuvvu nenu kante pedda hit aipoddi..(give this story to directoer teja..he vil make a super hit movie)..recollecting the times when we had no mobiles, emails, orkut, fb and all such facilities..

hmm... the narration is really like a film.. what happened next.?? dont tell any sad ending.. I hate sad endings..

Lovely story and very well narrated... As all r suggesting, even I am of the feeling that this story is gonna be a super hit if converted into a movie... Think about it but before that post the rest of the story.... Seriously tension is just building up and I am just scaring that it doesn't reach sky.... :) :)

anjigaru,

wat a narration andi babu...............neejanga film thesthe mee love story peda hit kabothundi kani please full story thoraga petandi tension baga perigipothundi........deepavali tension leka enjoy cheyochu kada andhuke........i hope you and shravani got married and settled....happy endinge kada......

Oh!!! So many twists and turns!!

You have some nerves yaar!!! :thumbsup

Waiting waiting waiting!!

Anji, you better finish this story real quick or you'll see atleast few ILs dying of a heart attack or high BP!! Tension is really building up from your posts!! :) You can be a good script writer in movies..

Anji,
    You have guts man!...
    Am ok to skip the entire reading of the story, but please tell me that, your love won atlast...Thats is all, we want..
    We are so desperate to read the final line "Anji and shravani lived happily ever after"

Please tell wat happened next... The suspense is brining me heartache... I definitely want a happy ending no tragic like movies please... Hope u guys atleast eloped and got married...

anjigaru,

ill kill you man........... why did you stop...............please post it quickly yaar

Anji, asalu too good undi. Sushma chepinattu Teja ki ee story perfect ga suit avuthundi, chuste rights konukkuni cinema teesesthadu... bah, tension pettakandi inka thoraga posts rayandi..

anji, migilinadi antha finish in a single episode..ok na..chala gyapakalu gurthuvachayi..

Kadaa.. smart phones, facebook leni rojullo dooram nunchi choosukovatam, kalisi temple ki velladam.. love entha sweet ga undedo..

angi garu
    wonderful narration, Just imagine If this story falls into some directors hands. Are you by chance a professional writer? Can't wait for the ending we all want it to be a 'happily ever after' ending only.

Wow Anji... Congrats on ur wedding after facing such situations but would be eager to read more of twists you had to go through...

no more end cards after marriages huh..?? too bad.. tell us the twists soon.. will they separate you??

wow anji congrats on your wedding.........really i m very happy for both of you................what happened next please post it.............

anji garu, kallallo neellu tirigayi okkasari ga...wish u loads and loads of happiness through out your lives with your cute lil son...
    loved the words To be with Someone you love is achievement.....

OMG!!! Anji!!! You ar really too good at writing!!!!

So Happy for you!!! Convey my regards to Sravani and ur loving son!!! :p

Wish me luck as well Anjigaru!!!!

Very nice narration.. Truly all your frnds have helped you in one way or the other for your love success.. Happy that your love story doesnt end here and may you live happily everafter.. ;) my best wishes to shravani and akhil..

Anji,

Loved the last line."True love doesn't end"...Am really happy for you both and happy that your together at-last..
    Yes, you made me rewind my past as well :)
    The true essence of marriage is living a happier life inspite of all strungles..my best wishes are always with you..

Anji,

You indeed had made many to rewind their past...Such a wonderful narration :) Yes True love doesn't end..infact it increases day by day..Happy that you shared your beautiful love story..i enjoyed it throughly...i remember this saying.."A Successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person" ...all my wishes to both of you :)

Wow!! I'm so happy that it ended well :)

All the best to you and your wife for a happy future! I hope her side of relatives see some sense with time, and accept your marriage!

I was out of town for diwali with no internet, so could not read this, but it reading it all at one go was so worth it!!! I still have goosebumps!

All the best to you, your wife and Akhil :)

anjigaru happy for you both.......and really hatts off to your friends specially Ashok..............my best wishes to you and shravani and Ashok, Rammohan and my blessings to your little lol akhil.......may god bless you with loads of happiness...................

The thought to share your story to people making us know about the experiences in your life is very beautiful...As you said your wife is an awesome lady to have been patient and strong inspite of these sufferings..You are lucky to have her in life...Wish both of you live a long and happy life with lots of love:)

Hi Anji,

It was really nice to read ur life story. Very good narration.
    Good luck to ur life.

Kudos to your friends and your better-half
    Wish you many more happy years to come with joy bundled...
    The past few posts were really fast in pace. I was literally waiting for you to tie knots with Shravani.
    Thank God, it happened.
    God Bless Anji, Shravani and your cute little Akil.

A very beautiful life story Anji... You have gone thru a lot in your life..
    Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed reading...
    May you live happily everafter.....
    All the best wishes to you...

Very beautiful narrated your life... enjoyed reading ... Wishes to you, your wife, your son and your friend especially... :) thanks for sharing..

Beautiful love story :) Wish God bless you with happiness through out your life. All the best.

Mee real life story chaaala bagundi.. hummm nijamga love kosam meelaga struggle ayina vaallani nenu chudaledu and vinaledu kooda.. meeru nijam great.. mee love life eppudu ilane happy ga vundali... my wishes to ur family... hope u settle well soon...

Congratulations Anji for winning the contest, all the best to have a happy married life

Omg.....anji garu....meru Nijamga real life hero andi:thumbsup.......evarina love chestaru,kani danikosam chivari varaku
    poradatam anedi Chala goppa vishayam andi...me wife kuda chala great andi,oka ammaiki idantaa easy kaadandi.YOU ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE HER IN YOUR LIFE and SHE IS VERY VERY LUCK TO HAVE YOU IN HER LIFE,you both are lucky to have ASHOK in ur lives.you are a very good narrator andi.nadi ee janmalo arranged marriage :rant(joking) kani vache janmalo nenu tappakunda love marriage chskovdaniki try chestanu....me janta HAPPILY EVER AFTER (along with ur akhil) ga undalani manaspoorthiga korukuntuu....

Hii Anji,

Today from the morning i am reading your story, I didnt do any work in my office. its really very touching & loving story. All the best for your future. Be happy always... Congretttss :) :)

Hi Anji,
    I hope you are doing good...i just want to say thank you for posting your love story....I have the similar kind of story ..the person who helped us during that time his name is also Ashok .
    I really enjoyed your story ...and thanks for sending me into my flashback ...
    Take care and my best wishes for your future :)

Wow, been reading your story since morning and am totally immersed. Loads of best wishes to you, Shravani and your baby Akhil.

Truly Deserving. And I wont say "story". I'd rather say your love has triumphed over all odds and has brought real meaning to your love for each other in the name of akhil.. :) God bless you all.. :) And many congratulations for the recognition. :)

Anji garu, Shravani & Akhil,

I wish you a happy and long life together.....
    Shravani Your courage has made things possible...
    All the Best..........

Itlu,
    Shravani anji... :)

Try to hold that fragrance of love till ur last breath. Narration ultimate. god bless u.

Anji,
    Very much touched by your story. My BEST WISHES FOR U AND SHRAVANI AND MY SPECIAL WISHES TO UR DEAR SON AKIL. WISH U ALL THE BEST IN UR LIFE. Don't worry everyone is having financial crisis. It will be overcome soon. More than money you are blessed with ur loved one and lovable son. So nice family. Praying God to give U Successful Life forever :) God Bless U

Anji,

I went through your story. Amazing story. Hats off to you and Shravani for your determination together.

Lots of love to your LO Akhil.

Hopefully you guys would have happy and successful married life.

I started reading this story at 12 in the night thinking that it will put me to sleep but in fact it gave me heart attack kind of feeling all the way and I went on and on till 4 am, could not sleep till 5 am thinking about all those. I know those roads and areas well, so I was able to understand how much you have gone through. Very good one. I hope you guys live happily ever after.

Hi Anji Garu,

Such a nice story and beautiful narration, Oh my god emmana story na twists chala unnaie.

Really hats off to all of your friends who supported you to succeed your story and specially to ashok and rammohan. Really this two persons made your life.

EE Valentines day roju oka manchi story chadivanu feeling happy.

Atlast you won your love.

Wow.........wow..........Wow............read your whole story at one sitting today.

My god, it was nothing less than a block buster movie.... too good yaar. I felt I was with you all and had the same tension that you people were experiencing. Thank God it is a happy ending.

Congrats for the arrival of a little baby girl to our wonderful life. May God bless you with lots of happiness. Convey my special regards and hugs to your wife.

Be happy and God bless from the bottom of my heart!!!

Anji mee love story chala chala bhagundhi. Chala kastapadav new premanu grlpinchukodani. Hatsofff Anna.

Anni twist yells. Sravani chala chala bhadhallu thatukundhi nijanga ammey g8t.

Kani ammey family members kuda antha katinanga undakudadhu.

Naa premanu nenu gelchukolekapoyanu. Mee story chusthey naku chala annandan ga undhi. All the best.

S true love never ends.

Love continues:- Regards Anji

9. anjisince1984

If I will go back in this world and live life all over again, I will still search for you and fall in love with you. You are the only one for me. I will forever be grateful that our paths crossed and we fell in love. I don’t know where I’d be if you had not walked in to my life. I love you always and forever. Happy anniversary!
    11 years successfully completed. Still going strong.

PS: Thank you Ashok.

Ammu2886 likes this.
  10. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Dear Anji..
    Wishing you and shravaNi a very happy married life.
    I read your love story now and very happy for you and shravani... God bless the kids in abundance.. ☺️