1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Reviews on few Patanjali self tried products...

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by smile14, Dec 13, 2013.

1. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

I have been using aloe gel for more than an year. I mix it with my day cream and at night with Patanjali badam rogan. It is working well.
    I liked the reetha shampoo and the aloe shampoo (green one).
    The sunscreen is very effective. It is light on skin.
    We use dantkanti toothpaste also. Not able to tell anything specific about it however being desi I want to continue using it.

About Keshkanti oil I felt that it left my hair dry. However my hair are already very dry. May be this is problem with my hair.

I am looking for feedback on "Swarnakanti fairness cream". Does it really make the skin fair?

songbird46 likes this.
  2. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Patanaji ghee is good.........I am using it for cooking........

Patanajali aloe vera gel is good for cooling and soothing skin........I massaged aloe vera gel on cracked feet and it has softened them.......Then it is easier to remove them using pumice stone........

dant kanthi Toothpaste is very refreshing.........

Patanjali rose water is cheap and best........I dab cotton pads and cool my eyes with it........

Patanjali divya kanthi lep can be mixed with rose water and aloevera gel and applied on skin to remove pimples after it dries as a pack.............I removes pimples, skin discolouration etc.........it smells like ayurvedic medicine but acts efficiently on the job............

I use patanjali coconut oil also.........good.........Think it is without petroleum based additives..........

songbird46 likes this.
  3. songbird46

songbird46 Gold IL'ite

I'm a patanjali product fan. Good for wallet and very good for my extremely sensitive skin.
    I use their toothpaste, soaps, detergent liquid soaps, hand-wash, aloe vera gel, anti-wrinkle cream, kajal, coconut oil, shampoo for dandruff, conditioner, aftershave (for hubby).
    Divya kanti kept for face is great, with their rosewater.
    Bathing soaps are very good for skin. The expensive ones like Multani matti make me swoon with nostalgia, remembering baths in my childhood with woodsmoke and herbs.
    Kajal is the best, cooling for the eyes, no itching.
    Besan is 1/2 the price of supermarket Besan & pure. I use it for baths & cleaning the bathroom floor, removes oil & smells great.
    Surya liquid detergent is my regular one, no more bars, clothes don't irritate my skin, no powder residue. Fabric conditioners are no use to me.
    Their Sabzi masala is sooooo flavourful. Rajma masala is wow but I don't get it here anymore. Honey, ghee, jaggery, Brown sugar are also great.
    Shampoos smell medicinal. Some are ok. Some products do smell.
    I'm waiting for the dairy products.
    I didn't like the noodles tho.
    I haven't tried the medicines yet.
    As you can see I'm a huge fan. My friends tease about my Patanjali franchise showroom.
    But if you're on a budget And looking for healthy, no chemical items theses are good.
    Patanjali shopping is a big day for me. I love to try new products.
    Also, feel that I'm contributing to Make in India'.
    I give Patanjali product gift baskets .
      :blush::blush:
    So people can try it once.
    I have put lots of people on to it.

Suparni likes this.
  4. songbird46

songbird46 Gold IL'ite

Having waxed eloquent in my above post, let me add a rider.
    There is cow urine in these five products made by the firm: – Godhan Ark, Sanjivani Vati, Panchgavya Soap, Kayakalp Oil and Shudhi Phenyal.
    But I always always check the ingredients. (Cos eeek!)

Sairindhri likes this.
  5. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Agree with you in the review........ but cow urine is an ayurvedic medicine.......it is also used in homam or havan as part of panchakavya...........Since patanjali is based on ayurveda....they use the ingredient..........

songbird46 likes this.
  6. songbird46

songbird46 Gold IL'ite

@Suparni, I'm well aware of the alleged medicinal properties of cow urine. But it's my personal feeling. Perhaps I shouldn't have written it that way. I apologise for any offence caused to anybody.
    But I point this out so that it's a fair review. Some people don't mind, some like me do.
    Otherwise I'm such a fan of our own Indian Remedies & ayurveda medicines.

Suparni likes this.
  7. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

I do not think it as an offense..........Everybody's preferences are different........that is why nature or god has created a variety of solutions to various problems to suit various types of people's needs.........

songbird46 likes this.
  8. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am looking for feedback on "Swarnakanti fairness cream". Does it really make the skin fair?

9. songbird46

songbird46 Gold IL'ite

I just got the sindoor tikka. The gum on stickers bindis make my skin itch. This tikka is not affected by sweat. Red & black colours are available. I find it good.