IUI in March - Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jillcastle, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Sorry to hear about this.

Don't lose hope .. It's not over yet.
    Whether it's an IUI or IVF , a healthy baby is our goal.. Just that u may have to put in that extra effort to get there.
    Take a good break , go out somewhere and in the meanwhile prepare ur body and mind for this process.
    Eat healthy and stay fit..
    Keep praying ..
    Baby dust to you

CHITRABALAMANI and msms like this.
  2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Vanicha,
    Keep trying. Hope this cycle will be a better one. Eat good. Concentrate on protein rich food. Hope all will go well this time.

Pihu,
    It was my first ivf in CFC and third for me. In those days they had great success rate. Now they claim 85%. Don't have touch with them. So, no clear idea on current status. Pay a visit and then decide.

Forget about the last cycle Chitra. Just focus on building health body, mind and soul before gearing for ivf journey. When all these in rhythm, even the natural attempt will bring success. Lead a stress dress happy time for few months. Hope soon you will hold your bundle of joy soon.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

CHITRABALAMANI, Agony and msms like this.
  3. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

@msms : nothing much from my side dear..just two days back i started yoga class..its for 7 days..lets see how it works.

Vasumathy and msms like this.
  4. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Thanks @Agony yes sure, I will take the medicine from. tomorrow. I have left everything in almighty's hands. will follow doctor's instructions. How are you and your lo? I read your post in pregnancy forum that you were waiting to feel the kicks..:)...are you feeling the movements of your lo?
    @28neha All the best.Even I am planning to join yoga clasz. was waiting for af to finish. Good it came..at least i can start fresh now. How are your classes? Did you tell them the purpose of joining? When i called to this particular classes near to my home they said if you tell us the purpose we will put emphasis on specific asanas related to your purpose. I just said we want to learn and practice yoga thats it. DH was making fun..:p

Agony likes this.
  5. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

no dear i didnt tell purpose.me and my hubby joined inner engineering class its for all..i joined to keep my self fit and reduce stress...

msms likes this.
  6. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

@28neha ok ...so they are telling all common asanas to everyone? Is it the patanjali group? I may be joining by next week..will let you know what they are teaching.

7. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

no its not patanjali..its Sadhguru inner engineering google it you will get..

in 3 days i learnt few asanas..still need to learn..i will tell full review at the end

actually my hubby made me to join here.he usually watch his video and got inspired..

8. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Hello girls !! I tested positive in last Wednesday but dr was not very sure taking into fact my history. She told me not to disclose to anyone. Beta count came around 4K.
    Dr called me for ultrasound today . Heartbeat is 125 . But there is a cystt also measuring 8 cn which is unusual but dr said this will not affect pragnancy. Max it will pain intense or burst and pain killers has to be taken , there are chances it may dissolve out on its own by 15 week. Praying that it shdnt harm pragnancy ... Girls pls pray for me !

I will update individually tmrw Iam very tired today.

9. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

oh my god!!!!!!!! WHAT A GR8 NEWS @ashimaaaaaaa........i am feeling like i got positive....wow..finally..your day has come..:)...we want to know from start....what symptoms did you have? what special did you do this cycle ...everything...take good care of yourself dear....prayers are with you...:):)

10. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Congrats @ashima10 ..very happy for u..baba blessed you :)
    U will be in my prayer...all the best.stay fit and eat good :)

Agony, vanicha and ashima10 like this.